• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, my girlfriend is going in for surgery around that time. She knows how important this is to me, or at least I hope she does. Unless she outright says ' go to the tourney' I'm staying with her. Sucks bcause I really miss you guys but what can you do?
Oh wow man, I'm sorry to hear that.

I might just have to find a way to see you soon if you keep avoiding me like this though. =)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Yeah, my girlfriend is going in for surgery around that time. She knows how important this is to me, or at least I hope she does. Unless she outright says ' go to the tourney' I'm staying with her. Sucks bcause I really miss you guys but what can you do?
hey man, thats pretty responsible of u. a big man sex orgy is nothing compared to being at the bedside of ur female lover. i hope everything goes ok with the surgery

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Am I the only one that finds it ironic that Green Greens is banned at HERB?

I really hope not.

null55

Smash Master
who inhaled water at the last HERB? is there like... a legit spot...?

god****it i should have been saving my money to buy like... a ****in q. -_-;;;;; >:OOO

The Cape

Smash Master
I was told that the Brawl+ date was moved?

Now alot of the players that wanted to come and took time off cant make it now?

Guess there is no point in me coming now either, besides the fact that I am turned off to smash again right now.

The Cape

Smash Master
- 7 hour drive
- my housing can no longer house me
- last time I played smash I almost broke the controller and the system out of frustration and lack of interest
- severe depression

/johns

GofG

Smash Champion
- 7 hour drive
- my housing can no longer house me
- last time I played smash I almost broke the controller and the system out of frustration and lack of interest
- severe depression

/johns
i can house you at the venue. i have a hotel room. free.

null55

Smash Master
the hotel thing sounds too good. i don't think i need it though it'd just be like extra **** to pay for ;((((

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol, when did that happen? i don't think i've ever played u in singles but yeah, def about the hotel. i'll just drive up with audi if

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom