• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university

Col Bol

Smash Champion
is anyone from (preferably central) florida driving to this? im not the only one who wants to go and see all our carolina BRETHEREN <3 (skrach, prolly hbox/other wato, gbanza? finch? etc.)

(big text hell yeah)

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I know I'mz gonnuhz bez knockin'z on sum doorz fer sum smash plox =X. Seein' that you guys sound like you'll be awake for all this. lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
No hype is killing this toruney. lol

I may not even go to this. lol

BEHR

Smash Hero
duuuhhh.

Charles Hamilton is the ****.

I have all his mixtapes.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I am predicting like 40-65 melee entrants.
20 teams

20-40 Brawl entrants

20 teams

2 brawl+ entrants

-8 teams

1000 HG/SS Entrants

20 Green Green entrants

BEHR

Smash Hero
The More Green Green entrants the better lol.

but I really might not be here for this...I wanna save my money fro the Cudi concert for my B Day.

DJRome

Smash Hero
gl trying to convince nc people of anything. if they're gonna come, they will. i don't see the point of discussing it further. herb is gonna **** with or without them

BEHR

Smash Hero
Ill probably only come to see Neo cuz hes my bro.

if i enter it just be teams with him

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
thanks for the update
No problem bro, glad I can help

Haha but seriously there's nothing wrong with asking people to attend and a little persuasion doesn't hurt either. This is NC's biggest Smash tournament, more entrants no matter who you are always makes the tournament better and more exciting (unless you're Dark Hart) jk jk.

HERB is going to **** regardless, you're right, but why not make it **** more by having more people come who love Smash as much as we do?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
well it's like why would you post such things unless u are trying to lower herb attendance? *shrug*
LOL but you're making it worse by saying people can't change because of that(which is way more negative than what he said. yeah, what I'm saying probably layers it too, but I'm trying to prevent this from happening again so it's a good sacrifice).

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i need a ride to this...if anyone is coming from west of NC or knows if they'll be driving close to hickory then give me a pm please

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol ksk, that wasn't directed at you.

but yeah, i know a lot of oos are looking at this thread for more oos to come. i see all u lurkin' there so u better all come!

DJRome

Smash Hero
yeah, i was just irked that all behr ever posts is **** like "im high" and "im not going" in every nc thread

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ya know. if everyone who's thinking about going just goes, instead of waiting to see who else is going, then this tournament would be more than amazing.

i think that should happen.

it's really that simple.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom