• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Has anyone 3 stocked someone with Lucario?

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Honestly. It's really really hard to 3 stock someone with Lucario, even 2 stock someone. Mostly because Lucario uses an auto handicap with his Aura boost, but if Lucario does end up with 2 stocks ahead, Lucario becomes very weak in knock back and damage racking.
I think I'm a pretty decent Lucario player, but I never 3 stocked anyone with Lucario.

Also, Lucario dittos always are so close since they both have the aura boost aspect, the dittos end up taking long. I remember playing a Lucario ditto at my first tournament in FIU, the clock of 8 minutes ran out on the first match, but I had less %, so I won the first round.
Second round, we both tied at 1 stock each at 70%. That definitly doesn't happen much. lol. However, the other Lucario won that one just because I was able to survive longer, and he racked up more damage on me overall in the statistic charts, so he won that won. Then I got sick of Lucario dittos and didnt want the timer to run out again, so I chose MK and 2 stocked that Lucario.

So the questions are to you guys...
Do Lucario dittos usually take so long?
Are Lucario dittos usually close matches?
Have you ever 3 stocked someone with Lucario?

I would like to know.

Nic64

Smash Lord
I actually don't think lucario is one of the harder characters to do it with, I've done it, just takes some luck. the % you're at influences the aura a lot more than stock advantage IIRC, if you can avoid kill moves and still stay in the fight at a really high percent, you can find yourself ripping through their stock way faster than you should be able to.

and yeah, in my experience a lot of lucario ditto's come down to one or two instances where you're both trying to land the kill at the same time and it's really campy and stupid <_<

iRJi

Smash Champion
Done it plenty of times. Just because he gets weaker doesn't mean its not possible. =]

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
Good players don't get 3-stocked by any character, generally.

I've 3-stocked people before, but that's boring. I'd rather 9-stock them.

As for Lucario dittos, I wouldn't say they're always close, but they are incredibly gay. I usually win in dittos just because I play a gayer Lucario than anyone else in Socal lol.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Lucario can definitely 3-stock characters when you play ridiculously gay, AKA become a Wallcario.

Other than Wallcario, Lucario would probably be taking too many risks to be able to three stock most characters. (Note that I say three stock, not win. Any Lucario can win, and any Lucario type can win easily, but Wallcarios are pretty much the only ones who avoid taking very many risks at all, which improves survivability and match length by quite a bit.)

Sadly, Wallcarios are the rarest type of Lucario, as very few people have that kind of patience and/or amazing defensive abilities.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Good players don't get 3-stocked by any character, generally.

I've 3-stocked people before, but that's boring. I'd rather 9-stock them.

As for Lucario dittos, I wouldn't say they're always close, but they are incredibly gay. I usually win in dittos just because I play a gayer Lucario than anyone else in Socal lol.
Arguably the best way to 9 stock anyone is to pick Corneria with G&W or snake.

Kappie

Smash Apprentice
Actually Lucario is one of the easiest characters to 3 stock with... % influences knockback and damage way more than stock defecit, so if you can get up to 140% and stay there for a while, 3 stocking should relatively be easy (compared to other chars).

Browny

Smash Hater
lol I 3-stocked a peach in last tournament winners finals with lucario (ill admit it was very lucky)

however samuelson is right

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Good luck staying at 140% the entire match.
You can get a 3-stock, but like said, lucario does get weaker.

And then when you do 2 or 3 stock someone, think about this. You just killed them with a Weakened lucairo. You weren't even at max potential.

Thus why I think 35-45% chains with lucario is crazy, your so weak, if you put that amount of damage into retrospec and remove the aura booster, thats like a 50+% chain.
-t2

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Thank you for your feedback, I was taking a census to see where my Lucario stands with others. Seems like I'll have to improve with Lucario to actually 3 stock somebody, it just seems harder to 3 stock with Lucario unlike other characters.

CaliburChamp...stop being an idiot and get out of the Lucario boards.
Congrats. I lost all respect for you. Your Lucario doesn't impress me, your words mean nothing, because now after that comment, I can see how pessimistic you can be to these boards and to people trying to get an answer. Your a big negative influence to these boards. People on the Lucario boards should be more like Milln, he's helpful, and he isn't full of negative comments. You ***** and complain and disagree with mostly everything you post.
The Lucario boards need less negative people like yourself. You should get the **** out of the Lucario boards. Your worthless like an idiot in these boards.

lol I 3-stocked a peach in last tournament winners finals with lucario (ill admit it was very lucky)

however samuelson is right
WTF? How is Samuelson right? I was basically taking a census of this. How is taking a census of questions idiotic? Only Idiots believe idiots.

Who else agrees with me that Samuelson and djbrowny are unreasonable, negative, wrong and mean?

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Dude...no... I can't agree with you and attack family. You do know that everyone still loves those two right? That comment can send your career packing... I refuse to take part... but you have been warned...

-Lucario

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Dude...no... I can't agree with you and attack family. You do know that everyone still loves those two right? That comment can send your career packing... I refuse to take part... but you have been warned...

-Lucario
Bias > A good conscious...
is basically what your preaching.

Illustration: I guess your one of those ****ed up people that would support a family member when you know they murdered someone, just because they are family. That is really messed up and idiotic.

I can tell your an idiot yourself, since you said "send my career packing." You can't make a career off brawl, no matter how good you are. Just ask Mew2King yourself. Maybe in the future more sponsors will support gaming so that gamers can make a living and a career off of gaming. Unfortunately, that's not the present.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I told you, you self-righteous fool. Family is family, no matter what. If you're there for them, they'll be there for you. No one said that you have to attack a family member, but even if they were in jail, I would support them. Now you're truly being an idiot. Because I wish to stay away from the argument, you attack me? I am loyal to friends. You're good to no one. Do your friends trust you? I wouldn't. You're basically saying if a friend murdered someone for your sake, you wouldn't support them? That is not a family. Lucarios are family. Get off our boards.

EDIT: I can bet you this, though, Milln doesn't like you right now either, whether he posts in this topic or not.

EDIT 2: Send your career packing was a figure of speech having little to nothing to do with Brawl, genius.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I told you, you self-righteous fool. Family is family, no matter what. If you're there for them, they'll be there for you. No one said that you have to attack a family member, but even if they were in jail, I would support them. Now you're truly being an idiot. Because I wish to stay away from the argument, you attack me? I am loyal to friends. You're good to no one. Do your friends trust you? I wouldn't. You're basically saying if a friend murdered someone for your sake, you wouldn't support them? That is not a family. Lucarios are family. Get off our boards.

EDIT: I can bet you this, though, Milln doesn't like you right now either, whether he posts in this topic or not.

EDIT 2: Send your career packing was a figure of speech having little to nothing to do with Brawl, genius.
The difference is that my points are not biased and based upon emotions. My statement was based upon logical thinking and reasoning, and proof.

Another point is... I'm man enough to let my friends know they are wrong, instead of stick with them for doing something wrong. Supporting a relative or friend who does something wrong will lead them in the wrong direction once again. Idiot...

I like how I'm drawing out all the bad people that visit the Lucario boards. You can put them in the Dark side Lucario category. They are so stupidly evil, they are a danger to society.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
So... you wouldn't support them? Even if you're attempting to lead them in the right direction? If I had, say, a smoker friend that everyone else had given up on, I'd help him to stop smoking, and let him know that someone still cares. It's people without anyone supporting them who turn out to be serial killers or suicidal. You are the only evil in these boards. Trust me, no one likes you now. It will not lead them in the wrong direction if you're smart enough to help them stop. But you have a sonic avatar, and Lucarios don't like people who have anything to do with Sonic lately, especially Sam. You aren't drawing out any bad people. We like them and we think that people like you shouldn't be here.

Look at the comments and how many people are on your side, and then ask youself:

"Do I feel lucky?" Well? Do ya, punk?!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I'm not going to say "don't feed the troll" because that doesn't necessarily apply to this post. It's more "don't feed threads you don't like, and discourage others from doing so.

I plainly get annoyed by anyone who comes with ignorance by not even looking at the guides, and making threads that could be answered by the "question" thread.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I'm not going to say "don't feed the troll" because that doesn't necessarily apply to this post. It's more "don't feed threads you don't like, and discourage others from doing so.

I plainly get annoyed by anyone who comes with ignorance by not even looking at the guides, and making threads that could be answered by the "question" thread.
Yeah, I'm not gonna bother responding anymore, I don't think.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
In all honesty, you guys are going quite a bit over the top. The Lucario boards are supposed to be the most helpful, chill boards, yet you guys are getting way too riled up over a silly argument on the internet.

...Oh what the heck. Let's all pick on CaliburChamp anyways.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
I wasn't gonna respond, but, Kita, we are the most laid-back boards, and a cool community to be around. Anyone who we accept is family. CC is attacking the family. Therefore, we are loyal to our friends first. Lucarios are honor and loyalty.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
So... you wouldn't support them? Even if you're attempting to lead them in the right direction? If I had, say, a smoker friend that everyone else had given up on, I'd help him to stop smoking, and let him know that someone still cares. It's people without anyone supporting them who turn out to be serial killers or suicidal. You are the only evil in these boards. Trust me, no one likes you now. It will not lead them in the wrong direction if you're smart enough to help them stop. But you have a sonic avatar, and Lucarios don't like people who have anything to do with Sonic lately, especially Sam. You aren't drawing out any bad people. We like them and we think that people like you shouldn't be here.

Look at the comments and how many people are on your side, and then ask youself:

"Do I feel lucky?" Well? Do ya, punk?!
I wouldn't support them if they didn't listen to my advice. Supporting them while they are doing bad things is what makes it bad. After the bad happens it will be too late.
Anyways, I stand for the good guys. I wish no evil on anyone.
When someone starts calling me names like "idiot" and "your not welcomed here" I have to assume that person is having a very bad day, because I didn't start anything, I simply asked a few questions, but instead I get people going against me.
I know I'm the underdog, I always was in life. But whenever I get bullied at school, I'd wouldn't stand for it and punch him hard somewhere if he kept messing with me. I don't flinch, I'm steadfast, when I'm cornered against a person who makes threats to me or is beating on me, I get this adrenaline rush. Much like Lucario gets his Aura Boost. I'm pretty much like how Lucario fighting style is which is why I like the character so much.

I don't feel lucky. I never do. I don't leave things up to chance, I make it happen without luck!
You are the ones that are the bullies. Samuelson, RK Joker, and to a lesser extent djbrowny for agreeing with Samuleson's post. :(

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Ok guys. Enough is enough. This is just ridiculous and full of drama.

First off, Samuelson and Stauffy are respected members of this board and help out a lot when needed. The insults and cursing at them needs to stop. You can't resort to ridicule just cause you got in a scrap with them. They are really nice people when they don't get irritated by people who ask questions that you could read in a sticky or find in another thread. There are like at least 10 ditto topics I bet and I don't even post on the boards frequently.

Secondly, this was just a misunderstanding. Sam was wrong to tell you to GTFO the boards, but you were wrong in cursing him out and trying to downgrade him when he didn't say anything bad about you. I'm sure he was just irritated by the constant same topics that are popping up because people are too lazy to use a search bar. I know I am, I just resorted to not posting instead of snapping at people.

Lets just end this before the mods have to take action please. In all theory this thread should have been locked. The Luc boards need a moderator to close all these constant topics asking the same things. I mean no offense to you CC, but you really should check other threads before you make one asking something that's been covered around 5 times.

Thank you all and have a good day.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
A) Look back. I told you I would stay out of this, and warned you. You called me an idiot, before I called you anything. You can not claim me to be a bully. You started this.

B) You are welcome here when you fix your attitude.

C) You don't wish evil on anyone? Look at your attacks on those who are loyal to our friends? Do you have friends? If one of them beat up someone who was bullying you, you would abandon them? You wish evil on everyone.

D) You aren't the victim, try again. You are fooling no one.

EDIT: BH, I agree. Completely. Sam has a temper, though, and they both should've handled it better. Fellow Lucarios, let us be known for our chill, our loyalty, and the ability to resolve problems peacefully adn quickly henceforth.

-Lucario

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Ok guys. Enough is enough. This is just ridiculous and full of drama.

First off, Samuelson and Stauffy are respected members of this board and help out a lot when needed. The insults and cursing at them needs to stop. You can't resort to ridicule just cause you got in a scrap with them. They are really nice people when they don't get irritated by people who ask questions that you could read in a sticky or find in another thread. There are like at least 10 ditto topics I bet and I don't even post on the boards frequently.

Secondly, this was just a misunderstanding. Sam was wrong to tell you to GTFO the boards, but you were wrong in cursing him out and trying to downgrade him when he didn't say anything bad about you. I'm sure he was just irritated by the constant same topics that are popping up because people are too lazy to use a search bar. I know I am, I just resorted to not posting instead of snapping at people.

Lets just end this before the mods have to take action please. In all theory this thread should have been locked. The Luc boards need a moderator to close all these constant topics asking the same things. I mean no offense to you CC, but you really should check other threads before you make one asking something that's been covered around 5 times.

Thank you all and have a good day.
Ugh... This was not a Lucario ditto topic! This topic is mainly about 3 stocking people with Lucario. Lucario basically has an auto handicap attribute to him, which makes 3 stocking opponents extra harder than other characters. Not talking about if your opponent suicides... but I never seen this topic ever posted before.

RK Joker: I didn't start this... Samuelson did, and he is known for his past temper on these boards. He seems like a bad person to me, and seeing people join his side hurts me more inside. It feels like your agreeing with the devil rather than God for example of an illustration.

Lucario boards are supposed to be a chill place to be. If I made people mad, I'm sorry, I was trying to defend myself from his rude remark.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I wasn't gonna respond, but, Kita, we are the most laid-back boards, and a cool community to be around. Anyone who we accept is family. CC is attacking the family. Therefore, we are loyal to our friends first. Lucarios are honor and loyalty.
Family? What is this, the mafia?

We are the most accepting boards, the most tolerant boards, and the overall most chill boards. Now everyone kiss and make up.

This "argument" is over. Back to the chill, boys.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
It's a bit of a contradiction to be the most laid-back and the most "fiercely loyal" at the same time. Sam brought a bit on himself, and lucario's family is one with a whole lotta room for everyone, but they sure need to know the rules to getting along.

We need to "Chill the :lucario: out".

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
The "family" is a silly illustration. Sam is not your real family. It doesn't make sense why you would defend someone that made a rude remark to me. That felt evil. You have the personality of someone from the Mafia, RK Joker. <.<

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
The "family" is a silly illustration. Sam is not your real family. It doesn't make sense why you would defend someone that made a rude remark to me. That felt evil.

I'm on the friendly side. I'm saying that we all need to understand that lucario boards need some depth of seriousness before the fun happens.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
@CC: Um, no? I was neutral then you attacked me, remember? I was chillin and warning you. And by ditto topic, he means there are many others similar to this one.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Sam is really not a bad person when you get to know him. He is really a very chill dude. We are not defending him without cause. He is very helpful in the match up threads and for advice and information in general.

He comes off as rough sometimes, but that is only because of the quality of the boards these days. People don't listen to reason and they certainly don't listen to any good information.

The main reason I never post on these forums is due to the quality of this place. It's just not good. Some respectable members of SWF need to clean this place up or appoint someone to do the cleaning. It is getting ridiculous.

I've said what I needed to say, I'm done here now.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I think a two stock is definitely possible. Sometimes when you kill your opponent first, you can totally tank your first stock and flame the bahjeezuz out of him with your aura boost (play to punish, defensively). If you have the momentum on your side, you win. This is one of the most awesomestest things 'bout Tehcario.

Top Bottom