• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, to the questions on my name claim(now that I'm back at my comp), I was really considering faking as I knew how it didn't seem to fit and was a claim that would be extremely suspicious. I decided, however, to go with the real claim as I felt it was a better choice. I think a couple of people have come up with the same reason I have come up with on why said character is in the game. I don't know at the moment what else to say, but when d3 starts I'm fully expecting some questions and I'll do my best to make my case.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote: Frozenflame

There's my vote. Now, Firenze votes.

Firenze's vote: Frozenflame

Thank you, Centaur friend.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
End of day tally:

FrozenFlame (9) - Smashman90, Omis, Ronike, Macman, Junglefever, Kevinm, Frozenflame, .cat//tomato, Firenze

Yaya

Smash Champion
Salute Firenze, as he casts his vote.

Hagrid, if I was a total *** like Malfoy, judging by your size, would you eat me whole?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
No, 'arry, I wouldn't eat you even if you were Malfoy. People need to be protected from Death Eaters, I've no time for tea and moppets.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
LOL, Kevin. You think YOU enjoyed today? One of my greatest dreams came true today in Harry Potter Mafia: Day 2.

Also, I get to say in character:

@Yaya: "Your'ra wizard, 'arry!"

Handorin

Smash Hero
LOL, Kevin. You think YOU enjoyed today? One of my greatest dreams came true today in Harry Potter Mafia: Day 2.

Also, I get to say in character:

@Yaya: "Your'ra wizard, 'arry!"
"Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.

"Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything

A magic wang... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I actually started laughing when the daykill attempt on Tom failed due to being bulletproof after he had said Firenze made him a double-voter... Just way too awesome

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Haha what, being a bulletproof doublevoter for real?XD
Well, there was one shining moment... after Firenze had come to my side, and before I got shot... when the stars were aligned... and the angelic chorus sang praises... and babies giggled and mommies smiled.... where Tom was literally a Bulletproof Doublevoter.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, there was one shining moment... after Firenze had come to my side, and before I got shot... when the stars were aligned... and the angelic chorus sang praises... and babies giggled and mommies smiled.... where Tom was literally a Bulletproof Doublevoter.
Did baby Jesus join in with his golden fleece diapers?(Yeah Talledega nights reference, just like the race at Talledega this past weekend) Also, gotta love random chat during twilight^.^

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Btw, in case anyone is wondering the reference I made in my last post, if you've seen Talledega Nights this is epic... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um98VO_EZsU

Also, I know its obvious, but our protective roles need to think wisely about their actions tonight... Make sure everyone thinks about what they're doing well so we can be in good shape tomorrow.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I just realized I screwed up my Potter quote, it was "between the two!" not, "beneath the two!"

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
They would not let the Death Eater escape again. After the failed day kill attempt, they were certain that Barty Crouch was just too dangerous to risk keeping alive. Summoning a magic, inescapable rope, they hung him by neck. As FrozenFlame (Barty Crouch Jr, Mafia Janitor) jerked and shook in the throes of death he spit "Goodnight everyone! Sweet Dreams!" and then finally stopped moving and dangled from his rope dead. But he died with a smile on his wicked face and the town could not help but feel like something terrible was on the way.

Night falls. Day 2 Ends. Night 2 begins.

Your night actions are due to me by Friday at 5 pm Eastern. Remember to copy Iggy when you send them in. Also remember that death, however painful, is not necessarily permanent, so please do not talk to any dead players or anyone outside of this game until it is over.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Day 3 Begins

Returning to the Great Hall, the town was in for a terrible shock. Laying on the ground, with his eyes sunk deep into their sockets and his body cold as ice lay Niiro (Sirius Black, Town-aligned Tracker/Watcher/Vigilante). His soul had been sucked out. Above him floated KevinM (Dementor, Independent Escaped Convict Hunter). Feeling a deep chill in their bones, the town watched as the dementor flew away a winner, his task complete.

But the death did not stop with Sirius...

Laying on one of the long dining tables was Omis (Luna Lovegood, Town-aligned Naive Cop) and on the floor next to her was Ronike (Mad-Eye Moody, Town-aligned Cop). In a single night, the town had lost three of their wizards.

As they cleaned up the bodies and began to discuss the night's events, they could hear the faint cry of Moaning Myrtle, "YAYA WAS IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!" echoing in the hallways.

Day Breaks. Night 2 Ends. Day 3 Begins

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ok niiro, you should have just fake claimed imo, but w//e.
ronike? wtffff how did you take handorin's role? or umm what.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
He didnt, Macman. M3D fixed it to say other stuff.

Niiro, I wish you had come up with a false claim. Then I think KevinM might have attacked someone else, probably Mentosman as he claimed Regulus Black.

Thoughts to come tomorrow as I process this horrible, horrible, horrible night.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
karthik_king, your next post has to be a name claim. And you also have to start posting your opinions more.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
O.o well that's interesting... Anyway, just to get this out there, I was hit with the crucio of the night
Were you able to go anywhere?

I'm very surprised that you were hit. You seem like a very odd choice. I greatly expected the crucio and kill to work to take away either Dumbledore or Harry.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Did anyone else get crucioed? Because I don't know if i believe mentos... actually i am pretty sure i don't.

Why would mafia crucio mentos, someone who was most suspicious day d2. That would basically clear him. It seems more likely that mentos is mafia and they chose not to crucio anyone in order to make this claim today.

But then again, mafia could have done this, knowing someone would make this same argument, or even make the argument themselves...

anyways vote: mentos

if someone else got crucioed, please tell us.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, I would like to ask that if anyone can help me breathe underwater, can you please do so?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I think I know a way, Tom. But unfortunately I haven't discovered where such a thing woudl be.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ALSO

In my opinion, if a vigilante shot last night and missed, it puts us in a situation where if we lynch town today and you shoot wrong tomorrow night as they kill a townie, we lose. So only shoot tonight if we either lynch a mafia tonight or we KNOW your target is mafia, or else that misfired shot could tip the majority to the scum.

Top Bottom