• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Harry Potter And the Deathly Mafia - Peeves/Mafia WIN!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Uh, so my power cord decided to quit on me, so I'll have limited computer use until probably friday when my dad sends me another one.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Don't forget that the deadline is tonight at 11:59 pm Eastern.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Current vote tally:

Yaya - 3: Handorin, Macman, 1048576
Omis - 2: Frozenflame, Superstar
Marshy - 1: mentosman
1048576 - 1: Kevinm
No lynch - 1: .cat//tomato

a deadline has been set for Wednesday, April 22nd(today) @ 11:59 pm Eastern. There will be no extension given.

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

prod: frozenflame, KarthikKing, Mediocre

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
homework really killing me, plus limited computer access

i will be back later today hopefully within a few hours

@Mods: You're not prodding Mediocre a second time?? IIRC he has yet to post. Did he pick up his prod??

will respond to discussion in time. very stressed with school.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Despite everyone agreeing nearly every game that a NL D1 is a bad idea, it is odd to see 6/16 voting. The other 10 are essentially voting NL (except Tom who posted why he thinks it is a viable option).

Good job.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I can't vote. Otherwise my vote would be on omis. But seriously guys, come on!!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Not to cause a 'false dilemma,' but the decision for those voting has basically come down to Yaya and Omis.

Name claims should really come out right about now, if you think they will help your case. Each of you has *gasp* three votes, but that's still the most of anyone else and one of you will probably get lynched.

Also, neither one of you has voted. Really curious situation.

I know M3D said that we won't get any last minute extensions, but I also hope that I'm not the only one who wants the next day deadline to be longer than 1.5 weeks. Maybe 2.5

karthik_king

Smash Ace
I am here and just lurking with nothing really to say. I believe Yaya to be the one that is the foe of town so I am going to put my vote on him

vote omis

Handorin

Smash Hero
I like how I see some of our 'inactives' posting in the Dino mafia thread but not here.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I am here and just lurking with nothing really to say. I believe Yaya to be the one that is the foe of town so I am going to put my vote on him

vote omis
Haha, he ninjad my previous post.

But

You just said you are voting Yaya, but vote Omis...?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The major problem I have with you, Yaya, as ive stated before, is that you are unforgivably brief.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer

vote omis
So since Yaya is a foe of the town, you vote Omis? Anyway, I'm debating between the two options myself right now. I'll cast my vote by 9PM central. The main problem I am not going to vote yet is on one hand, Yaya is supposedly a foe of mine, but I need to read back some to see if he was really scummy or if it's just flavor that may be wrong. Omis on the other hand had a lot of reasonable points to vote him, but I want to check my thoughts on Yaya first.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Vote Yaya
Because of his recent brevity, Im starting to see Yaya and Mentos on equal footing now. IMO, it seems like Yaya brings up that flavor clues are bad every two seconds. I find this odd because the basis of his lynch is indeed flavor. It would make a lot of sense for him to try to undermine flavors importance because of that. If one of the foe duo gets lynched, we glean some interesting information regardless.

Other people Im curious about are Numbers. He just hasnt contributed much of anything, And he even posted "lol you gaiz! why are there not activity in hear!?!?!? like lol. I dun want help tho!" He begs for activity but does nothing to bring about said activity.

Also, WTF KK? "Im going to vote Yaya. Vote Omis." Im not sure if that his idea of a mindgamme, but if I get lynched I want someone to bring that up. Odds are he will say. "Oops! My bad!" It is your bad when you cause someone to get lynched on "accident". Dont let that slide

Omis

my friends were skinny
I dont think a nameclaim would really do much at this point. It would only be us two which elimanates any chance of us claiming the same thing. I cant see it doing much for us but helping out the mafia.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Because name claiming if you both claim someone of the town variety with no counter claim we can safely assume that the foe glass may just be flavor.

Why won't you try and defend yourself at all?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
completely agreed with KevinM about the name claiming thing. you are both basically on the chopping block, which is why i suggested it was time for a claim from both of you... and then both of you post and dont claim. a lot more can come out of a claim than what you mentioned, omis.

Smash Master
Vote Yaya
Because of his recent brevity, Im starting to see Yaya and Mentos on equal footing now. IMO, it seems like Yaya brings up that flavor clues are bad every two seconds. I find this odd because the basis of his lynch is indeed flavor. It would make a lot of sense for him to try to undermine flavors importance because of that. If one of the foe duo gets lynched, we glean some interesting information regardless.

Other people Im curious about are Numbers. He just hasnt contributed much of anything, And he even posted "lol you gaiz! why are there not activity in hear!?!?!? like lol. I dun want help tho!" He begs for activity but does nothing to bring about said activity.

Also, WTF KK? "Im going to vote Yaya. Vote Omis." Im not sure if that his idea of a mindgamme, but if I get lynched I want someone to bring that up. Odds are he will say. "Oops! My bad!" It is your bad when you cause someone to get lynched on "accident". Dont let that slide
Ya dood but liek (Mudkips) at least I post so I'm doin better than all the other people inorite...

Sorry, but if I had a decent contribution, I would have made it by now.

Also, everything you posted in what I'm quoting has also been said before. Just when you say it, it's a contribution I guess.

Beg? No, I didn't beg.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
:3 i think Luna is super cute.

also, SUPER CONSPIRACY. the girl who plays Luna in the movies is named Evanna Lynch

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
If Yaya doesn't show up in a short while, I'm going to put my vote on him... I don't know if I trust the flavor, but if he doesn't show up and join Omis as claiming(and if no one counters Omis' claim), it makes it the more reasonable chance.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Just so everyone knows, on the subject of name claims:

First of all, they are NOT role claims. When you are pressured for a name claim, you don't have to say "I'm Harry Potter the Bulletproof Doublevoter." You just have to say "I'm Harry Potter."

Seeeecondly, they do not clear you. Characters previously townie could be recruited to mafia or converted to cult, normally good characters could be cast as evil to break flavor, or mafia could be told "you are Voldemort, but your safe claim is xxx because that character isn't in the game."

BUT it is always a good idea to claim if you are looking at being lynched. It can make a difference.

Yaya

Smash Champion
*Sigh*

Looking at the situation closer, I have no choice, do I?

The reason I was nervous of a name claim, is this.

I'm Harry Potter, there you go...

*Sigh*

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, if we plan to lynch one of the two, Omis is the only reasonable choice now(barring a counter-claim on the name)

Vote: Omis

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
*Sigh*

Looking at the situation closer, I have no choice, do I?

The reason I was nervous of a name claim, is this.

I'm Harry Potter, there you go...

*Sigh*
Don't believe you, tbh.

Why would you be playing so brief, barely answering questions asked of you, telling people to "dont simply follow flavor" but then not actively discussing or asking questions, if you are as important as the titular character of the game. -_-

I think the odds are much greater that you are nameclaiming HP so that you can lure out a real counterclaim for mafia to target at night.

Did you drop any hints or breadcrumb your name anywhere when you saw that the flavor put you dangerously in the spotlight? Anything to show us that you aren't just making this up right now?

If you really are HP then it raises questions about mentosman, what with the foe-glass showing each other.

Top Bottom