• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mothers Day turtles girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

isthattim?

Smash Ace
So i just heard the other day that Comboturtle's girlfriend is pregnant meaning that our old mate Thomas is gonna be a dad!!!
So happy mothers day in advance for turtles girlfriend and i wish them all the best with their new bundle of joy

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
So i just heard the other day that Comboturtle's girlfriend is pregnant meaning that our old mate Thomas is gonna be a dad!!!
So happy mothers day in advance for turtles girlfriend and i wish them all the best with their new bundle of joy
thanks tim very much appreciated :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
don't be selfish turtle
if you sd i'll be sad
might even sd as well (out of kindness)

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
shes i dunno sorta happy about it which makes things even worse cause i just wanna punch her in the stomach.

megapup

Smash Apprentice
FALCON PUNCHHHHHHH!
seriously though dont have the kid if you cant look after it. nothing wrong with abortion

Alzi

Smash Master
Ha abortion shoud be illegal. It's stupid.

If they don't want a child don't do it in the first place. Seriously and if you do have a child and don't want it you should continue giving birth and giving it up for adoption.

There is a serious wrong with abortion.

ANyway congrats comboturtle i'm sure you can look after a child just have melee set up infront of it all day and it will soon become the best in the world at it but melee will be dead by then but still.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Alzi, you're a carrot.
Abortion isn't bad..
If you think it is don't masturbate, pretty much.
And don't tell me you don't because I'll die of laughter.

Also congrats/my condolences Turtle. W/e is more suitable.

Alzi

Smash Master
What is masturbate? :S

And Abortion is bad and shouldn't be allowed ANYWHERE.

It's an actual baby in there getting killed some people don't care because they can't see it.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
If they don't want a child don't do it in the first place. .
don't have sex if you don't want a child? is that what you mean?
pretty sure 100% of pregnancies aren't planned

Seriously and if you do have a child and don't want it you should continue giving birth and giving it up for adoption.
what if it doesn't get adopted
what if it gets adopted by bad parents or some creepy ****
note how we refer to the unborn baby as "it" lol

to some people aborting the baby is viewed as easier for both parties

just giving you the other side of the argument

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol ok i'm pretty sure i would own all of you guys that are for abortion in a speech.

You know why i would own you even more harder because Vlade will give me tips on how to make a **** speech. Thats right.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Alzi the second I saw the topic of abortion I was just waiting for you to come in and say exactly what you just have. Now I happen to disagree with you and am also reasonably sure you couldn't defeat me in a debate. I am also sure however that I would not, in your mind at least, be able to defeat you seem to have very strong opinions on this and other matters such as homosexuality and nothing I say or anyone else says will ever be able to convince you of your own ignorance.

Oh and congrats/unlucky Turtle, which ever you would prefer.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of ****, what about women who are ***** Alzi?
Should they be forced to carry on their pregnancy while being constantly reminded by the size of their stomache that some àss penetrated them against their will?

People have different views.
And you wouldn't own anyone in a speech because you don't ταιK.

Alzi

Smash Master
I did a speech up infront of my class. Should of done it on abortion so i could copy and paste my **** speech in here.

Girls who get ***** and get pregnat like they should still deliver the birth though it's about the child not about the mother or father.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
luke v alzi topic abortion.

alzi starts his first sentence of his speech.
luke punches him in the face.

speech that buddy.

Alzi

Smash Master
luke is a tough boy and must use physical ways in order to end a topic.

Hmm maybe luke would suit being a rapist? His physical ways would suit it. ;)

Abortion is bad and i know some of you agree and are hiding it just because i'm saying it's bad.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Luke in this case we don't need to resort to violence, I'm sure there are a number of people who could crush alzi in a debate. If necessary I suppose you could physically crush him.

Alzi

Smash Master
Luke is one of those guys lets say he is in a pub and someone spills beer over him and walks away and laughs at him. Everyone there is laughing and pointing at luke.

Luke will definatly get up turn the guy around and punch him in the face.

But no the correct thing is to stay there and smile.:)

Ofcourse you would crush me in a debate but not when your for abortion because it's just stupid being for it lol.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Alzi impart some of your incredible knowledge onto us the ignorant. Also you really don't know Luke I'm sure in the situation that you described he would laugh. He just acts angry on the boards and that is why he is so funny.

Zero

Smash Hero
Alzi, what about miscarriages?

Actually rofl, there's a law in Utah that outlaws miscarriage. If you are deemed to have caused the miscarriage through your irresponsibility (massive gaps for abuse in this), you can be sent to prison for a substantial period of time(!!!).

Also Alzi, please please please stop posting.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lololol, just because shanks did it doesnt mean its right
oh wait sorry one piece is actually the bible and you should do exactly what they do.

anyways the point was your saying you could pwn us all with your **** speech, but you'd get pwned by a punch in the face.
I wouldnt need to resort to that though since I was the best debater in my school and personally recommended by a professional adjudacater to pursue it further, although I never did.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
hahaha wow alzi, just stop... Please for the good of mankind. I need to pass my VCE this year and everytime I read your posts I get infected with the stupid a little more.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Ofcourse you would crush me in a debate but not when your for abortion because it's just stupid being for it lol.
lol.
Alzi, you're the perfect example of why Sunday School should be illegal.
Or teaching religion to children, the stupid ones can't handle/grow out of it.

And that's a total guess but your parents must be Churchy.

unreon

Smash Ace
I always thought Alzi was a complete joke character? Don't tell me he's like that in reality.

Personally I like it that Alzi uses the small font in all his posts. It makes it so much easier to skip over.

I could join in here too but Alzi just isn't worth the time. Sigh.

And to be specific to Dek's question, from my poor memory trying to recall the pregnancy lectures I've had...I think that unplanned pregnancies were surprisingly high. Of all children born, about 70% of them were unplanned pregnancies.

Or was it the other way around and 30% were unplanned .___.

Argh; can't be bothered checking.

Alzi you're stoopid.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
dont let one idiot ruin a whole religion for you
I can't help it. :d
I've wanted to stab so many religous people in the face over the past 16 years or so. ^_^

Sure they're not all bad and I wouldn't be so ignorant to (seriously) say that everyone who believes in the major religions is an idiot, but farq a lot of them are - on the other hand I respect some people that have these beliefs, they're just rare. :/
And they are the ones that don't let it dictate almost every part of their life.
I should start a cruxis religion. Mwhaha.

But I'll never think teaching it to kids is beneficial; I had it taught to me and my mind is about as effed up and confused as you can get.
As evident by my constant derailment of topics.

Edit: ↓ Yeah you'd better agree...

Alzi

Smash Master

Alzi, what about miscarriages?

Actually rofl, there's a law in Utah that outlaws miscarriage. If you are deemed to have caused the miscarriage through your irresponsibility (massive gaps for abuse in this), you can be sent to prison for a substantial period of time(!!!).

Also Alzi, please please please stop posting.

Ok.

Also glad luke caught on the one piece reference i was reffering to. :)

It's not about church or anything nova btw it's just abortion and why it is bad to do it. I also hate it when they try to turn it into a religion point of view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom