• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
wow...there are some really impressive textures made ^_^ if i get access to a wii ill share my Ultimecia Zelda.

but im gonna need to learn how to index textures ;.;

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
A superhero? How about an X-Man? Well, X-Woman. Jubilee seems like she could fit Zelda pretty well, and isn't wearing something(her patented early look, anyway) that is ZSS territory. Dunno about other characters from there aside from Emma Frost.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Oh yeah Kata, that blue dress looks soo much better that amazing. Thats my new favorite texture of her :D

IC3R

Smash Lord
Brrrrrilliant job.
I see the multiple comments on the bluer dress bringing out the details, which is what I was actually hoping for; unfortunately, it didn't bring out one important detail...

...cleavage.

lol I'm such a perv :p

Don't worry about that, though. I can alter the PAC myself to include that minor aesthetic detail (once my computer starts running again). I may even mess around with the rest of the PAC to throw in my own personal touches on the dress and such, if that is alright with you...

I will give you credit for making the base costume :p

P.S.: Why does she have random floaties around her?

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
I reeeeally like it finman... the whole sheik/zelda transformation concept fits so well with a comic book person's lifestyle. I'm gonna update this whole thread right now and include all the textures everyone's listed.

I'll add a bluer snowqueen as well. Let me know if there's any other things you want changed or any smaller details included icer
Thank you, that's what I thought as well. And now with your Ice Queen texture, my Zelda is Full! Beautiful!!!

P.S.: Why does she have random floaties around her?
Because it's a Zelda texture.

sasook

Smash Champion
A superhero? How about an X-Man? Well, X-Woman. Jubilee seems like she could fit Zelda pretty well, and isn't wearing something(her patented early look, anyway) that is ZSS territory. Dunno about other characters from there aside from Emma Frost.
An X-men would go great with the Nightcrawler hack they have for Sheik.

Or maybe Mary Jane, for the Spiderman hack they have for Sheik. Lol

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Hello Zelda boards :)

So I'm a very big Final Fantasy 6 fan and I was wondering if anyone had/would make a Terra Branford texture for Zelda

I've requested at my boards but...ehh Zelda would probably suit the texture more anyway. The stuff here looks really nice so yea

If anyone would make one, I would love you lots and lots and lots :) Thanks in advance

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Kata, update the OP with yours and Fin's awesomeness :mad: :mad088:
It always cracks me up that although Kata's the one leading the texture shop there's still my name in the post.

However, I took the liberty of editing those new textures in there. Hopefully he doesn't get mad.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I didn't include it since this is Zelda thread... but I guess it should be there since it comes along with the Zelda's texture. I'll add it there.

Besides, Kata can always just edit the post again the way he wants it to be.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
im at a major road block with my ultimecia texture, i have no idea how to index the iris texture... >.< if somebody can give me alittle lowdow on how it works and such, that would be awesome.

oh and to be on topic, i have 3 textures planned for zelda. a Summoner, Meliadoul, and Agrias. all from Final Fantasy Tactics

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It can be a bit tricky but (in photoshop) you need to open the iris texture and make all the changes that you want.

Then go to image > mode > index colour mode.

You should then get a set of options... you need to select local(selective) from the drop down box provided and then change the number there to 128. The number must be 128 and no more otherwise it will corrupt!

Then save it as necessary. When you run step2 to create the texture I just say 'yes' and it should all work fine. I don't remember if I unchecked some boxes or not whilst saving the file though...

Also yeah I'm back now...

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Oh wow I just noticed and yeah it's a good job! This is why I like having another OP owner because magic like this can happen. Thing is though I think we should use thumbnail pictures... because I can imagine as the second OP gets bigger it's going to get trickier to load each time.

If we upload tiny thumbnails of each texture that act as links that go to the larger versions, then that would make things really great in general. I'll see what I can pull off.

And as for sheik textures I think if a sheik texture compliments a certain zelda texture then we could include it, but we could give more space to the zelda-central textures.

Ocho... mediafire... teach me!

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
To hell with Tactics *lightning kicks the judge*

Terra all the way :)

<3 Kata
im not talking about tactics advanced silly, PS1 Tactics curb stomps that version ;D

and Thanks Kata for the tutorial for indexing ^_^

oh and would anyone be willing to test out my Ultimecia for me? im currently brawless so i cant really see how it came out

Finman702

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow I just noticed and yeah it's a good job! This is why I like having another OP owner because magic like this can happen. Thing is though I think we should use thumbnail pictures... because I can imagine as the second OP gets bigger it's going to get trickier to load each time.

If we upload tiny thumbnails of each texture that act as links that go to the larger versions, then that would make things really great in general. I'll see what I can pull off.

And as for sheik textures I think if a sheik texture compliments a certain zelda texture then we could include it, but we could give more space to the zelda-central textures.

Ocho... mediafire... teach me!
if the photos are on photobucket it's super easy to get thumb nails. I'll get you mine when I get home.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
again thanks Kata for helping me with Indexing.

and without further adeu. i present Ultimecia Zelda ^_^

hopefully i can ask my friend if he can take more action shots of her

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Thanks! Just in time for a school tournament tomorrow. I'll be sure to take my Wii and represent Maleficient and Limstella Zelda in my matches (I'll cycle through my textures as I play lol)

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Ha! Maleficent wins ALL! Trust me... opponents are intimidated by her!

Top Bottom