• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yes thank god 2link <3 These were so sexy when you showed them to me :D

Two-Ell

Smash Master
No problem, also I'm thinking of making a tutorial on how to make textures. I might port it over to these boards too if one isn't already made yet.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There isn't one already on Smashboards?

Regardless, a guide on making textures would be amazing. Once I get my new laptop, I wanna start doing some. =D

Two-Ell

Smash Master
well the guide I think I'll will just be geared at Zelda, I'll show the various parts of her texture sheets and such. The example recolor I'll do will be will Zelda also

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Yay this place has come back to life! Now I have a reason to continue working with the OP!

No problem, also I'm thinking of making a tutorial on how to make textures. I might port it over to these boards too if one isn't already made yet.
What kind you guide are you thinking about? A video, a thread here or something completely else?

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
OMG! This thread is sooooo special to me! I'm glad its back. Time to get cracking with textures!

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
These are pretty sweet, TwoLink. I do look forward to seeing more of your textures (and anyone else doing Zelda textures), and I'll keep an eye out for your texture tutorial ^^

Wow you know what would be neat? You guys know the Red Rose Elegant texture for Zelda? It would be pretty cool to see that same texture in different colors, course with partial credit to DasDonkey. As much as I love red Zelda, this texture would make a fine dark blue, green, etc too

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Well, she could use some flash steps in her arsenal...

Also, Imma edit those into the texture gallery.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hmm this is weird. The only textures that arent working on my wii are Zelda ones. Go figure!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Did you make sure to add the .pacs too? Granted, it shouldn't matter unless you're transforming, but.... *shrug*

I still can't get any Bowser textures to work. *sigh* He's the only character who won't get wit it. ><

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
REALLY?! Exciting!
I'm currently making Cleopatra/Egyptian themed Zelda. The theme I think could go really well with her design.

edit: also wanna say a big thanks to HSS for keeping this thread updated, especially on the 2nd part of the OP with the textures.

I'm gonna resize them tonight and see if I can try and get the pictures to a smaller size.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Giving up sleep time to post this!

Veggie asked me to do an egyptian themed Zelda as an outfit and gave a me reference! The whites were coming out really bright. It's definitely something to fix lol! So I did a red version instead but I haven't forgotten about the white version Veggie if you're reading this:

HSS before these go in the OP I'm going to whip up one of my trademark artsy fartsy thingies I do for all the textures I've made lol because I'm weird like that.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
Wow, really impressive Kataefi! I'm digging the hieroglyphics on the dress a lot. It looks really nice!!! :chuckle:

I actually finally learned how to use the texture program thing finally yesterday and it took it for a spin. I made Bartz Klauser Pit and a White Mage themed Zelda...they're both pretty crude but they're still being worked on. I just wish I had photoshop on windows so I wouldn't have to reboot my mac every time I want to convert the files or if I want to do a quick recolor. :(

Anyway! Here's a screen of the White Mage Zelda texture, I also took it on Skyworld lol...it's a really nice stage.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
This is a pleasant surprise! Veggie we can totally start a texture making BUSINESS! Also white mage looks fantastic.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Wow.. You guys are amazing. Great job guys!
By the way, Kataefi, where can I download the Limstella texture?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
You guys make me wanna go back to texture editing so bad :urg:
They're amazing.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Giving up sleep time to post this!

Veggie asked me to do an egyptian themed Zelda as an outfit and gave a me reference! The whites were coming out really bright. It's definitely something to fix lol! So I did a red version instead but I haven't forgotten about the white version Veggie if you're reading this:

O.O shes beautiful Kat, i want to get this one now!!
Anyway! Here's a screen of the White Mage Zelda texture, I also took it on Skyworld lol...it's a really nice stage.

she is also lovely, but i think her eyes are scary.
I'm still waiting for the Chun-Li outfit for Zelda.
im waiting for Ultimecia

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the comments guys, I made a few a aesthetic changes hopefully for the better. I'm going to be taking a texturing/lighting class next quarter so hopefully I'll be able to do more than just basic color swaps/clone tool things...I figure tinkering around with Brawl textures willl actually prepare me for my class so I think it's a worthy investment of my time lol

@Kataefi - We soo should...if anything, it'd only make Zelda dittos even better :) I also want to do a funky collage thing too lol, maybe I'll do that later today.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Thanks guys for liking it! The egyptian red themed one is here if anybody's interested: Egyptian Texture

edit: I put up all the downloads for the others as well so Kaffei Limstella is available now (in the second OP)

Veggie any chance there's a download for the white mage texture... looks brilliant especially in the OP. Has a FF6 Kefka vibe for me which I really like.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
in the second OP
You just never learn do you?

:bee:

Also, Veggie PM'd me yesterday and said that he doesn't have the texture uploaded anywhere. He asked me to tell people to PM him if they want it instead.

Edit: I slightly edited the second post so that everything is in unison.

Bandit

Smash Lord
Could someone who has the programs/resources necessary PM me about how to make the textures and what I need. I have photoshop and am well schooled in it, but getting the texture sheets extracted is something I don't have a clue on.

Top Bottom