• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Feet 4 - A Brawl Falco Combo Video by Zhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
A lot of people requested Happy Feet 4, so I finally decided to make it. I realize I have been at the peak of my Melee ability for quite some time, so there really is no point in making another Melee Falco combo video. Instead, I decided to make one for Brawl.

Here it is. I spent a lot of time and effort making this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_vJURP0XuQ0

Enjoy.

Zodiac

Smash Master
And yet again I am completely and totally amazed at this combo video

Note:This is a pun on how I think watching this is more exciting than watching a brawl combo video

Another Note: I actually viewed this thread hoping Zhu was going to make some mockery out of brawl. Im happy.

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
I don't know where the vid unless that link to that Miss Universe vid is it. So i'm stuck watching your melee combo vid watch the Happy feet 2 dumb dragonball song hurt my hears, but it was a good song and vid.

Now where is HF4 man? Where !!!!!..... JK don't care anymore

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I found the music selection to be lacking, but this still outclasses every other Brawl combo video I've seen so far.

P!z@

Smash Rookie
yap i do like it a lot XD music fits perfect editing is nice 5*

Zodiac

Smash Master
This combo video was SO good that I just had to come back and comment a second time.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I should point out how this thread is getting more attention than the serious "combo" videos >.>, but again. I just witnessed a few mere moment of the video.. and my monitor simply melted from the extreme technical nature it had to behold

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I don't know where the vid unless that link to that Miss Universe vid is it. So i'm stuck watching your melee combo vid watch the Happy feet 2 dumb dragonball song hurt my hears, but it was a good song and vid.

Are you a ****ing idiot or did you just forget your sarcasm tag?

D. Disciple

Smash Master

What are you talking about man? Happy Feet 4 is right there, it's too awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom