• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAMILTON, ONTARIO S.S.B.B. January 24 Singles and Doubles Tournament

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i wont be able to make this one, sry, il make the next one though.
ps- stey away from the plasma tvs, the back room is the best place to do it imo. I actually love the concept of the back room and what not.

VGSteve

Smash Apprentice
King Ace won first, J.L second, and Ambrose third (I believe?). Didn't stick around long enough for the doubles. Great tournament everyone, GGs all around. And POWNZ, hats off to a wonderful venue.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Results

Hahahaha...

Shouts

Culex: Super good, best samus i've played, even though thats not even your main :p
Woflblade: Good think I beat you in our first money match
Ace: Tornado doesn't beat the spinny thing on green hill zone :p
Illiad: OMG YOU GOT WAY BETTER. a fine poet at that.
Dejana: So, the $5 "borrow" started in December 2008... I finally got it back! Hurray! lmao

**** you's

Ambrose: **** you!
JL: **** you!

Just kidding guys :p

More shouts later I guess, I don't remember everybody's tags and I'm tired as hell..

Also thanks to Pownz for hosting the tournament, it was great and not gay like CyberJocks :p

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
lol ambrose is that your tourney sweater? you wear it every time you go to pownz

max you have some serious hair, that is epic.

so what are the legit results? i r curious

KingAce

Smash Ace
^congrats first time u beat us in a set since.... MAY 2008 LOL
singles results
Kingace has to face ambrose, then percon, then JL then JL again... set counts?
2-0, 2-0, 3-0, 3-0 lmaoooo

sry ambrose n percon had to post that since julian posted that lmaoo

Iliad

Smash Lord
Singles:
1) King Ace
2) JL
3) Ambrose
4) Percon
5) Culex

that's all i know for singles until I see the proper bracket.

Doubles(I left early, but can safely assume.)
1) Royal Crush (Percon+KingAce)
2) AznSensation (Ambrose+JL)
3) Team Don't Care (Jber+SoL)
4) Team Iliad (Wolfblade+Pyrenite) <--- They fought on in my honour *tear*

*Edit* Or... AznSensation won...? o.O

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol thx yo man u got bracket ***** no lie lol you had to face jl 2nd round then ambrose right away in losers LOL i think you wuolda placed top 5 if you didn get bracket *****

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
I've been bracket ***** the last 123023 tournaments in a row except for LBT.
I had to play JL first round at OiN4, 2nd round or something at OiN2

Rich mofos:

Iliad

Smash Lord
Shoutouts, lol.

Pyrenite: Jesus our singles match was too close, and the doubles matches were even more intense. We def need to play again. I both hate and love you for naming your douvles team, Team Iliad.

Wolfblade: Rainbow Cruise :D. You totally called me out on my johns for lylat lol. Epic fights during those doubles matches. Pirate Ship and FD were insane. Wicked prediction for that jumping aura sphere.

Ambrose: I didn't get to play you! Gaaah! That was super cute too, the way you let Pho win in friendlies... ;). Next time! My promise to Stoof still stands, you're going to be beaten in brackets.

Pho: Your TL is easily the best I've ever seen, and it's way better since the last time I saw you play. That hookshot ff, to SH neutral a was so fast, I had no idea how to stop it at first, in fact, it's still pretty hard to predict/avoid. Hopefully we can get some more friendlies in next tourney, or maybe, just maybe, we can play in brackets :D

Steve: Your marth is good, my only advice that I can give is to not become so flustered. You started off with great technique, but as soon as I was pressuring you, fsmash was all that I saw. You need to not panic with marth, he needs a steady hand. GGs, I can't wait to play you again. I love Marth dittos <3

KingAce: Congrats on winning the tourney. Way to not ever finish a smoke. That one time, it looked like you might have the entire thing, and instead three drags later you butted it out and saved it for later. Lol. Maybe I should start doing that, and I'll start winning tourneys too.

Percon: Falcon dittos. Lol, 'nuff said.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lool nate im rdy still when are you coming bak from sask anyways? ur gonna miss out an epic tourny in montreal =( lol

btw u mite as well change julians new main to metaknight on the PR.... atleast when he went MK it was somewhat close when he went wario it was an easy 2 stock LOL

J.L

Smash Ace
lol it was only a 1 stock on my wario.

and yeaa the mk dittos were close in the grandfinals, but i kept making stupid mistakes.

honestly no johns or anything, but for someone who hasn't touched brawl in like a month (literally), I'd say I did pretty good.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
lol it was only a 1 stock on my wario.

and yeaa the mk dittos were close in the grandfinals, but i kept making stupid mistakes.

honestly no johns or anything, but for someone who hasn't touched brawl in like a month (literally), I'd say I did pretty good.
no johns

:D

Yeah ace, better watch out for teh minus..............

Pownz Gaming Centre

Smash Apprentice
Singles

1: King Ace ($175.00)
2: J.L ($50.00)
3: Ambrose ($25.00)
4: Percon
5: Srtm
5: Culex
7: Carter
7: Jasuke
9: CoconutCommander
9: NoobSchool
9: Iliad
9: Pyrenight
13: C1ay
13: Chef
13: Wolfblade
13: Sliver
17: Koro
17: N8
17: Captaindee
17: MasterJ
17: Pho
17: Zod
17: Koka
17: Steve
25: :p

Doubles

1: Asian Sensation (Ambrose JL) ($112.00)
2: Royal Crush (King Ace Percon) ($28.00)
3: Don't Care (Sol Jasuke)
4: Iliad (wolfblade pyrenight)
5: Okay (Some guy koro)
5: Enron (SLIVER Iliad)
7: Top Tier (Culex Carter)

Congratz To the winners and Pownz would like to thank you for participating.

You can find the videos located on our Youtube channel [early - mid Feb]

http://www.youtube.com/PownzGamingCentre

Top Bottom