• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAMILTON, ONTARIO S.S.B.B. January 24 Singles and Doubles Tournament

KingAce

Smash Ace
chaotic yeah well team forsure if max doesnt come as of right now he can only come if he has a ride from niagara.

KingAce

Smash Ace
pre results
1)kingace
2)ambrose
3)JL
4)Chaotic
5)GI

1)Royal crush
2)AznSensation

lmaoo

dragtyson

Smash Rookie
Can't make it out D:
Exams and school stuffss. But uhm, sounds pretty good if KingAce, Brose, Chaotic, etc. are going.
Someone should upload teh videos to Youtube so I can watch some epic matches.

K

koka

So taking the Hwy 407 West GO Bus to get to the Hamilton GO Centre...how far is Pownz from there? What would I need to take to go the rest of the way?
Pownz is a 15 minute walk from the GO Centre, I can walk with you if you need some help finding it, my stop's close to there.

Percon

Smash Lord
Jarred/pastaboy:

Is Rob still driving? Because I thought he was going from TO to Hamilton...

If not we need to find another ride. You know anyone? I think Kev can drive now...? Or we can pay Csaba to go.

-Culex

Smash Apprentice
wooo! ima show up to this tourney, gonna be sick....Percon you owe me a friendly Snake ditto YE!...im getting hard just thinking about the tourny O_O

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm going to win the tournament if I come, unless I have to play Iliad. Then I'm going to lose.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'm going to win the tournament if I come, unless I have to play Nickcam. Then I'm going to lose.
Fixed lol. Might somehow make it to this. Carter said something about maybe wanting to go, I think.... Looks like theres gonna be a decent turnout.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Carter's was sick, Ethan man those were some jizzing Falcon dittos. You won a million dollars.

This tourney is looking epic, I wonder how a Pownz tournament got so big.

Nickcam, hopefully you read this, if you come, wanna team again? We'll take 1st place!

Iliad

Smash Lord
I'm going to win the tournament if I come, unless I have to play Iliad. Then I'm going to lose.
Reh siktiri, you think I'm gonna knock you into the losers? I couldn't do that to a fellow greek, even if he is a dirty spartan :D

That being said, i'm pumped to play you dude, I wanna see how I measure up to you now that I don't use gaysauce Metaknight. (No offense phil)

Gichan

Smash Champion
**** Jarred, that's balls. If you came I had a feeling I'd play you this time around. And work almost owned me to but I dodged a bullet. **** work.

Top Bottom