• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAMILTON, ONTARIO S.S.B.B. January 24 Singles and Doubles Tournament

MDK00

Smash Ace
im hearing really good things about pwnz tho. im goin there this weekend for tatsunoko vs capcom. im expected to make top 5. if im on top of my game i shud make it to finals.
batsu/karas
batsu/ryu
who0o0o0o somebody stop meh!!!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I like carter mostly because he hugs me.

Nothing to do with games or competitiveness or anything. He just gives good hugs.

^____^

NoobSchoolBus

Smash Cadet
Awesome venue, awesome hosts, awesome tourney overall. My only complaint is that you guys forgot the "Bus" in NoobSchoolBus. lol :[

All in all, I think I did better than I expected for my second tourney. haha. Met a lot of awesome people too.

PHO: It was nice meeting you. pretty awesome toon link, man. So much spam, it was hard to keep up for a while. haha. I had a lot of fun with our friendlies.

Culex: lmao thanks for that beating in the winners bracket. lol. It warms my heart knowing that my first games to be posted on the internet feature me getting my *** handed to me. lmao. Seriously though, great games, it was a pleasure to fight you.

SRTM: knocked me out of the loser's bracket. I think Diddy was the one character i DID NOT want to fight. haha. Good games.

Koka: It was a pleasure meeting you. Too bad we didn't get to fight each other in the tourney. Friendlies were a lot of fun though!

Carter: STILL can't beat your samus. lmao One day... One day...

Wolf: Nice meeting you. Awesome Lucario and hand a blast playing doubles with you. Sorry for that Nair as you were recovering. lol :X

Overall, I had a blast. Can't wait for the next tourney!

NoobSchoolBus

Smash Cadet
im hearing really good things about pwnz tho. im goin there this weekend for tatsunoko vs capcom. im expected to make top 5. if im on top of my game i shud make it to finals.
batsu/karas
batsu/ryu
who0o0o0o somebody stop meh!!!
Pownz is amazing. I can only say good things about the place. The staff is amazing, the place is awesome, and on sautrdays there is free parking. My only wish was that it was closer to home. haha.

Top Bottom