• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
same dude

i cant play w/ random players anymore because they all suck and don't have their headsets in

or they will only talk to complain.

ill prob be on tonight if anyone wants to play

academic probation sucks. i deserve it though.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hey AltF4Warrior and Cashed, I just added you both on my friends list on Xbox live, maybe we can play some team slayer one day?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Headsets scare me, I'm insecure about my Caribbean accent and dialect so my performance with a headset would probably drop until I got over that fear.

If I get good grades in my Finals then maybe I'll convince my parents to buy a me 360, that or I could sell my Runescape account I've been hanging onto for the pass couple of months.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i wish i had a x360 so i could play too...
have you guys ever heard a group of people screaming "LUV ANDA PEACE"(taken from trigun)?
if you have, that was my friends and me.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Idea. We get everybody together sometime in the near future and dominate on some ranked Big Team. I haven't played Halo since they added ranked BTB, really want to try it out, but I hate playing with random people. Even going in with 1 or 2 friends in BTB it usually doesn't turn out good.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Idea. We get everybody together sometime in the near future and dominate on some ranked Big Team. I haven't played Halo since they added ranked BTB, really want to try it out, but I hate playing with random people. Even going in with 1 or 2 friends in BTB it usually doesn't turn out good.
Yeah, I really dont like matchmaking because I'm usually teamed with n00bs and then I lose. I try my hardest everytime to play with my friends.
And I'm in for this idea, maybe this friday? :confused:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'd love to. Just gotta work around my crazy schedule...

smashman90

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind doing that. It will just depend if I can make some time, which I don't think should be a problem but you never know. Btw, it's snowing like hell at my place right now which most likely means snow days which will give me some free time to play Halo 3 or CoDpiece 4(my little nickname to the CoD games).

Weed

Smash Lord
i challenge a team to a 4v1 mongoose fight.

no weapons, only mongooses (mongeese?)

why? because i will RAEP U ALL. lulz.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
how about 2:30 EST on saturday we all get together and play BTB. we can join my custom game to keep us occupied till everyone shows up

Wouldn't work for me since I don't end work till 3 on that day. I still think that Friday would be a good day or Monday since it's "Family Day" for me and I don't have to go to school.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah as long as my 360 is not already being used by my dad or bro. If they're noy playing a game when I get home from work, then yeah, 4:00 EST on Saturday is a go for me!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, did you guys read the weekly update?

They said that in matchmaking, when you have a mixed party your skill goes up less. (They do that to prevent skill boosting) I think that explains a lot.

I should be able to play again soon. I've been so busy with school and being deathly ill.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I'll be on later tonight. I fired the game up last night because I wanted to try out the Valentine's Day playlist. All it really did was make me remember how much I hate 2v2.

Also popped in Halo 2 last night to see what it was like. So much fun. In Halo 3 everybody seems to constantly be screaming where enemies are and everybody claims to have BS deaths. I didn't hear a single complaint when I played Halo 2 yesterday, even I myself didn't have a single complaint about being screwed out of a melee or anything. The maps... oh god, the maps are so much better in Halo 2. And the Battle Rifle. ****, that thing feels GOOD. The way you hold it looks absolutely ridiculous from first person view, but man, it's so accurate and consistent.

The Weekly Update also said that the Auto Update is due next week. (YES!)

AND. And and and. We'll be seeing one of the new DLC maps next week in screenshot form on Bnet. Woo.

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
yeah i hate the melee system on Halo 3.Everyone knows that after a shotgun blast and a melee you die but i blasted somesome from up close and then meleed......and i ended up dying instead. what a load of bullcrap!!!!!! Bungie needs to work on the melee thing more than anything else in the game. i love the halo 3 maps except Construct and Isolation. Everyother one i love especially Guardian and The Pit for 2 on 2's.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm just happy that they're fixing the broken melee system.
In order to compensate for the melee system right now, I don't melee as much cause yesterday me and this guy were running towards each other on narrows and he had a BR and i had the AR and we were firing at each other and then when he got close enough he meleed me and my shields went down but then the melee's recoil is like 1.5 seconds? and normally after he would melee me, i'd melee him back then he'd fire at me and kill me but then i just continued to fire at him when he meleed me and i killed him. this is why i dont rely on the melee as much as i used to now.

btw, we all gotta play h3 everyone! schedule!

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
10 p.m. eastern sounds good w/ me. You'll have to bear with me though, as my mic is broken. I'll probably just join up with whatever party Cashed is in 'cause he's the only gamertag I have.

My GT is Jph93, so just know that's me when I join up.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Aight, I'm sending all of you friend requests. Cashed says he's cool w/ 10pm eastern and I pm'd AltF4.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Unfortunately, I won't be able to play tonight because of homework but I should be online tomorrow afternoon around 4'ish EST.

Top Bottom