• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo series - Crimson Map Pack out now!

Salaad

Smash Ace
We need to set up some regular 4 v 4 MLG rules. It just shows how much you know the map without the radar, and BR's are always good. I'm also in for the infection.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
My maps that we've used for infection have been a couple of things.

First; A map/type on High Ground called Nemesis. Alpha Zombie moves at 50/75% speed (can't remember right now), high gravity, Max damage resistance and 4x overshield, no shield regen, gravity hammer and Spartan laser set to instant kill. Those of you familiar with Resident Evil should get the reference. Zombies move at 150% or 200%, with swords. No shields. Humans start with shotty and rocket launcher. Supplies are limited, with a cache in the radio bunker and a "crash" on the beach.

Second; A map/type on Last Resort called Containment: Z. Humans start on the beach, aka "drop point". I need to figure out how to do floating stuff, like spawn points. Anyway, humans start at the beach, going to investigate the prison made to hold a mad scientist. Alpha Zombie, dressed in white, is the scientist, who has escaped his prison and took over the facility for himself. He carries a Needler. Zombies move at 150% speed, no shields. Humans have shields, but don't regen. Limited ammo cache at the drop point, and ammo/supply cache in the prison. Two "injections", a one time use, 60 seconds, speed 300%, dammage increased to 200%, weapon pickup enabled, regenerating grenades. Access to vehicles turned on. Scientist has full range of vehicles, but zombies can only be passengers. First injection is easyish to get to. Second requires grav lift.

Third: Map and type called WW: Z ((World War : Zombie)). Zombies move at 300% speed, no shields, damage resistant 200%. Carrying gravity hammers and swords. Humans are making their last stand at their stronghold. Mongeese parked beneath the fortress ready for escaping.

When and if, I get a new box, I'll have another set up for Valhalla. ^ ^

All of these maps and varients are made by myself. I'll have them up on fileshare soon.

In the meantime, a vid with my match where I got my Steppin Razor is up. ^ ^ W00t sauce! I just hit Gunnery Sgt. Grd. 2 today.

We also play a hefty amount of SWAT, Stealthy SWAT, and a map my buddy made called pit of despair; a varient on the Pit revolving around grenades. Good times.

Man, this will/could be fun. :D And the Shark/Jaws map is fun! ^ ^ just downloaded that today too.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Is it me or is XBL down? It says I don't have XBL and it can't connect. I also can't sign into a profile...

TigerBlade34

Smash Journeyman
MS is doing a server maintenance so XBL will be down and I forget for how long but it'll probably be back up by tomorrow.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone tried the VIP rocket race yet? Its freakin awesome on the sandtrap variant. Im also liking the infection game types, shark is pretty fun on the jaws map.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Good games guys...We should really think about making a clan. I found a really small ladder that we could probably join and win a few, just for fun. Whos in? I'm probably gonna be running customs a bit more unless I want to rank up..

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
Good games guys...We should really think about making a clan. I found a really small ladder that we could probably join and win a few, just for fun. Whos in? I'm probably gonna be running customs a bit more unless I want to rank up..
Ladder sounds like fun, I'm in. I'm up for the Clan idea too...

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
First smash boards clan : Team Smash Boards

Captain - Leobenmc

starters:

goofyWHITEboy88 - MAD NADES YO!
Leobenmc - rocks!
salaad - MLG TS

see us on the mother ****ing streets

we are looking for one more player. You will have to try out though. Anyone interested?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
First smash boards clan : Team Smash Boards

Captain - Leobenmc

starters:

goofyWHITEboy88 - MAD NADES YO!
Leobenmc - rocks!
salaad - MLG TS

see us on the mother ****ing streets

we are looking for one more player. You will have to try out though. Anyone interested?
If my internet worked better than it does, hell @#$%ing yeah I'd try out.

Brentos4o8

Smash Ace
Quick question.

Can you go on XBox live with more than one player like GoW and Halo 2 ( I assume you could do it with Halo 2) Or when you go Live is it only one person?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Quick question.

Can you go on XBox live with more than one player like GoW and Halo 2 ( I assume you could do it with Halo 2) Or when you go Live is it only one person?
Depends on the match type. They also have to have an Xbox live account. Otherwise, you can only do social slayer stuff, and they'll be a guest.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
salaad - they have to be smashboards members!

and lol at me being home for turkey break and not able to play for a week....

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Heroic Map Pack available on December 11th for $10 (800 MS points). Includes the 3 maps Bungie has been talking about in their weekly updates recently.

Rat's Nest

"An indoor vehicle paradise, inspired by campaign."

Standoff

"A symmetrical valley filled with entrenched bases and fields of boulders"

Foundry

"A Forge-friendly sandbox that's ideal for shifting stairways, bridges and tunnels to your twisted heart's delight."

The map pack will be made free in Spring 2008, about when the next wave of maps are released.

Salaad

Smash Ace
I'm pretty new to Xbox Live, where do I purchase MS points? and do I have to retype the CC number?

AltF4...we need to play man....

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know! I haven't been on in forever because of school. It's the end of the semester and I've had so much work.

Soon, soon.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I'm pretty new to Xbox Live, where do I purchase MS points? and do I have to retype the CC number?
Go to the Marketplace Blade, hit X, it'll take you to the buy menu. You don't have to re-enter the card number each time, unlike the Wii it saves the information of multiple cards. You can also buy points at the store on cards that you scratch off an area, exposing a code that you input in the "Redeem Code" menu.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow my bad for last night salaad.

me and my friend were trying to play some serious doubles when all of our drunk friends came over and totally ruined everything. we lost like 6 games in a row by 10 kills or more.

we got drunk though...=D

ill be on tonight or tomorrow....

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I haven't played Halo for so long. I really need my 360 back. :C I miss Halo so much I sent my friend this super long email telling that we need to play Team Objective, as that's what made Halo, Halo to me. Did you guys have any old gametypes on the original Halo that just made for you? Me and my friends would play CTF on Blood Gulch and Hang 'Em High. That's it. Nothing else ever went down on Halo. Oops! Except Crazy King on Wizard. Those were the 3 gametypes that went down, and CTF on Blood Gulch was just so amazing to me. I was terrible at Blood Gulch, but I rocked house for the first time ever on Hand 'Em High, netting all 3 of our flag captures one game. Something just clicked that game and I went from terrible, to awesome. I need more games like that under my belt on Halo 3. Halo 2 had the super fun 1 Flag CTF on Zanzibar. 1 Flag CTF on High Ground is good, but nowhere near Zanzibar's old awesomeness. One of the reasons I really want Standoff, it's supposed to play like Blood Gulch, just a bit more squeezed together.

Salaad

Smash Ace
I like MLG TS a lot. MLG ball is always fun too.

Did I mention I ALMOST got M2k to come play. But he was Co-oping Legendary. WE NEED TO PLAY!!1

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody know the statistics on the number of shots it takes to kill someone with BR and carbine? How many to lower shields, then one headshot obviously, but how many if you are just hitting body?

Salaad

Smash Ace
Under Regular settings or MLG?

BR- 3 body shots and a headshot will do.

Carbine- I'm not sure, but Carbine will almost always win over a BR if he can aim.

But with one BR clip you can take out 2-3 people and carbine about 1 or 2.

I like both, but prefer Carbine for closer ranges since I suck at close range aim..

Salaad

Smash Ace
v2 of the new MLG maps and game varients are out. Me and Leo had a lot of fun with them. Can't wait for the new maps, see what MLG can do to foundry.

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone downloaded the new "storm the beach" variant? I played it with 2 teams of 3, and it was a lot of fun. A larger group of 10 would be complete insanity.

Still stuck at 45, dont think that I am ever really going to move from here.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I don't actually own a 360, but a friend does and i've played a few times, and have a few questions. I think i've learned most of the tricks there are to this game so far, such as rapidly tapping the trigger for the assault rifle because the initial burst is more accurate, etc. Is there anything else anyone's discovered/abusable glitches like sword snping (dunno what the offical term is) from H2 or suepr jumping?

Top Bottom