• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
I mean seriously, what's wrong with posting pics as your cases? I believe that as long as we get answers, there shouldn't be a problem.

And I like how the Moriarty wagon's going. Because, as I said before, it's by far the easiest wagon for scum to join that I've ever seen. I feel that the only person that's on that wagon for good, sincere reason is Forever Zero.

How about this: Instead of going for the easy lynch, which we can do after we scumhunt and possibly come up with nothing, how about we, hey, scumhunt?
Do you think Moriarty is town or scum? What's your own personal take on him then?

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
I just noticed you said he shouldn't be the play toDay. Does this mean you have a town read on him?

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
I'm going to use FZ's line to respond to that smarboy: How is Moriarty's play pro-town. If you can give me a solid reason, I'll concede the point, but his play is so anti-town whatever his alignment his play is helping scum. One of the biggest things you look for in scumhunting is people playing an anti-town game. Sometimes that leads to a mislynch, but it's also a very good way to find scum. Regardless of his alignment, we can't bring a slot that refuses to even use words to late game. Not to mention, the playstyle makes it impossible for them to produce original ideas, which makes the slot impossible to get a read on. How are we supposed to read them as town when they only parrot, or scum when they don't post any thought processes?

Fact is Moriarty, if they refuse to use words altogether(and nows the time to prove that wrong, hint hint), they can not be brought into late game because we won't be able to tell their alignment whatsoever. I would rather make sure we don't have to deal with that, and his play is so far down the anti town road that it's probably the biggest thing out there right now in terms of scumhunting. When you can give me a reason he's not a liability, and that his play is pro-town, I'll consider being fine with leaving him alive past D1>_>

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Sorry, power died across town about 15 minutes after our last post. Working on that now. We're creating a scum list for our own personal use. Keeping in mind that it's a Day 1 scum list and heavily subject to change, what are people's opinions on posting our scum, null, and town reads in no particular order?
I'm fine with scum/null/town lists.

@XSword: You get a cookie

@Cheese: Why you be still skimmin' my questions boi? Can't be seein' with all that scum in your eyes? Hurr durr?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
I have an absolutely null read on him, mostly because of his lack of substance. But, and yes it's nit picking a lot, my opinion on him is currently null cuz his vote isn't just being tossed (there IS decent popularity on a Cotton wagon (and ya know it might raise IF people weren't so buttf***ed by Moriarty's posting style)), but the only thing he responded to in his last posts were basically saying no to people calling him useless, and that he's in dismay over the fact that Mentos is hating on his posting style. He could've contributed, and I want to see if he will, with a direct and basic question.

Oh, and if anyone asks, I don't want to give a scum list for this hydra quite yet, mostly because it's just Gordito for the next couple of days. Remember that bronchitis thing that smargaret had? Yea... it's pneumonia :(. When she comes back and we had an opprotunity to discuss who we find scummy as a team, we'll let you guys know. I just don't want to give out anything that she'd disagree with, scum pick wise. But I WILL argue this Moriarty garbage.

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
Gotenks I suggested you list your null tells just because they would be the next best things compared to scum tells.

@XSword: You get a cookie
nom nom nom nom nom

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Oh, and I agree that we can't necessarily bring em into late game. But why think of a late game situation if we can pin scum early? If it comes down to it, then I guess town's forced to lynch him, because he'd be the ultimately hardest to deal with in lylo. But give the guy a chance to be pro town. I threw him some bait. If he wants to bite the line and let town reel em in, that's his choice. But I can see him playing a town game with just pics.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Okay, first off, my apologies, no scum list. My other half didn't want to, so we won't. However, this is what we do have.

This is every post Cheesey has made thus far. He's loud, obnoxious, and doesn't actually say anything. Tell me how much of this is bias becuase I really can't stand his posting style either.

Why derail the best wagon we've had so far toDay?

Vote Chuckie

Clear scum play.
RVS shenanigans.

K. So we've decided to lynch people that we find scummy, and then if there is no-one scummy, lynch an inactive.

This is an innovative style of play, I am sure no town has employed this before.

Scum had better be on their toes, now that they know that acting scummy will get them killed.
Sarcasm

Was I really accusing you of scumminess? In RVS?

'Course I was.
Sarcasm, doesn't answer anything.

Well that works for me.

Unvote Vote Spaghbeti

hurr durrr

Can't believe we rootin' tootin' got one so early.
More shenangians.

Pro.

Just in case people thought you didn't ninja me, ya know. Better to let town know wha's gwan on. Amirite?
Doesn't say anything.

Choke.

We're in a game full of experienced players and hydras. Try to remember that.

Personally I don't like how people even bothered answering The-man's question. It boiled down to "wanna lynch scummies or inactives?".

Lotsa hydras not putting their feet in the water. Get active.
This is odd. Mentions that we're in a game full of expirienced hydras for no apparent reason. Complains about people not talking, but shoots down a point of discussion saying that people shouldn't even talk about it. Can we get an explanation as to why?

@ Chuckie: Why are you butting in making not-really-very-true statements that you haven't really thought out? (Tried to make it shorter, sorry).

Why are you saying Cotton's questions were dumb? That's a good way to distance your scum partner imo.

hur durr
Doesn't answer to accusations of defending a scum partner. More sarcasm and more questions without stances. This is a typical Cheese post when asked something.

Ah, Kat, how I love being scum against you talking in a pro town manner to you.

These chumps went and answered the most mundane "OMG I'LL TAKE US OUTTA RVS KIDS" post I've ever seen. Tacky. As for da' other point no experienced playa is gonna crumble or give info unless real pressure was added, so I be there - pimpin' that Smarfail out with the goods he needed to pressure who he wanted to pressure. What did he do? Choke. "Why did he choke" I hear you cry - well, Katty slappy, I can't tell you for sure. Either he's a chump with less balls than a game of chess (that's none) or a scummy brummy lookin' for his mummy while sucklin' some honey.

So tell me, Katty patty, now that I've opened my heart to you. How did the Spaggon go? Looks like it's got square wheels to me. You lettin it lie amirite?No point tyrina push it if it ain't easy amirite? Amirong?

Gettin' confused - spell it out to me. U make me waste a vote? Overuse of apostrophe's in bizarre place's would be appreciated.

TRANSLATION PLEASE

*Sniff*

*Sniffs*

Unvote Vote XSword
Joins every wagon. Never says why.

Chuckie talk to me. Feels like we're playing our own game here. Answer my questions, then maybe I'll explain wtf I wrote. *Teaser* Smarboy choking = Smarfail. Jesus. gogogogogogogoog

I had some other stuff to post but cbf right now. I'll stick with talking to Chuckerz.
That's pretty much it. He has a wonderful time posting nonsense at Chuckie, but that's about it.

Wait, you think Smarboy is scummy? Forgot to place your vote amirite? Better to make a funny wagon instead, yah.

How 'rub in the face' would you say that funny 'ol wagon was? Pretty rubby facey amirite? Why were we needin' to rub his face again? Help me catch up - just a silly 'lil 'ol Swiss.

What was that about Gboy again?
No stance more questions that I don't see an end he's working toward.

Is this kid for real.

Skimmin' much? Even Smarfail figured it out after I explained. Thought ya were on the ball, not so far off it you ended up on Smarfail's Chess set (no balls there amirite?). Gawd.

Get Vanz to explain it. He'll carry you. Answer what I asked 'n go home. Not feelin' all this one way info from my fine self to this puddle of Chuckie. Waitin' for Vanz to explain how scummy Smarboy is 'n answer those questions? K. Sure he hasn't expressed anything to you? No? Not got some sorta QT/msn g'wan on there? AIM? No? K.

O btw who's your vote on again? Looks like it's floatin' there. Thought my scummy self or Swords woulda hadda vote? No? K. Nvm.

Why we replacin' Mozzareearty without givin' the chump a chance to change his ways? Next post ain't tip top and a bottle of scotch we replace dat fool. Ez. Ain't jumpin' in to replace two good players (stronger scum team amirite?). Who is?

*Sniff*

*Sniffs*

*Narrows eyes but looks away and ignores it this once*

O hai quote.

O btw ForeverZero (FZ from now) why is your vote on Mozzareearty when you're tryina change his playerslot? Gettin' confused, wha' u wantin'? Lynch or replacement?

Peach, blow me...away with your observations. Whatcha thinkin'?

hurr durr
Says, "Don't lynch Moriarty, he could be a good guy." He quickly drops that and pushes for a lynch.

I HONESTLY CAN'T TELL WHAT THE HELL HE'S SAYING WHEN HE'S TALKING TO KAT!

O hai.

Misread. Why is Spag scummy? #161

Read the question carefully, then consider whether or not your answer was ********.

Itchin' to OMGUS this fool.
Calls someone out for once,... no vote. Stays on the fence.

Don't tell Chuckie to answer or anything, just lil' 'ol Swissai amirite? Amirite?

Swissai boi made the first post. I didn't answer 'cuz you'll think it was a tell either way, depending what games you've played with me.

When Kat skims, I tell him to go home. Soz.
"Oh poor me, I'm a victim." I think. Moriarty is easy to read compared to this guy.

*Stunned*

You asked then followed it up why?

Comprehensible in my middle name. Prolly explains why I was bullied so much (I'mma posh kid).

??? REPHRASE PLEASE

Not sure that counts.

Unsure on Chuckie. He loves to grill me, I've always been scum against him. Trick is to figure out if he's paranoid or scum. Unknown.

Like FZ.

Now I'mma go back crackin' out those apostrophes.

'
SITS THE FENCE AGAIN

^ He's right.

We deny the mods Denied.
Useless post

Moriarty, we realise this isn't a scum tell but the quantity of information coming out of you is not sufficient. It's equivalent to going through a game posting only the same four words; "Yes" "No" "wtf" and "facepalm". FF I disagree with you to the extent that it isn't completely useless, just not anywhere close to what is necessary to be useful. It's a null tell coming from him.

Couldn't figure out how tooh b postin' that im mah stylee - gutted.

Unvote Vote Moriarty by default. Would prefer to lynch a scummai brummai person and let or biggai viggai handle him.

@ Kat/Chuckerz I assume FF explained it all to you other than #216 - I mistyped. Didn't mean Smarfail but Spag (as I explained, skimming amirite?). Gawd I don't see this ending /ends.
How do you feel about the 'scumminess' you seem to be exuding? Reasonable of people to comment on it?

Would like to see more content from Spag. Don't like such a lack of content then a buddying post then a "Survival" post. Wants to know why he's being voted, all defensive imo. Where's the bullets? Get shootin'

@ modrequest vote count

Peach when you come in tell us who the play is.

Gotenks - say Moriarty manned up said sorry and started being useful. Who would the play be? I've not seen much from you recently.

O btw

This post doesn't ring true to me. 'Cut the source'? How contagious IS Moriarty? Dislike. Ya.
Okay, here it is. He takes a real stance on the easiest wagon available. Uses it as a platform to continue fencesitting everything else.

Quote me.

Quit twistin' words.
Fair enough. Can give this post credit.

Chucky, my man. You've only been askin' questions which have either a) Been answered or b) Are not true

Like me callin' you scummy. Didn't happen. You're makin' it up. Said I was unsure on you

(See I can justify what I say)
Unless you actually think

is me calling you scummy....Lawl. Was I the one who started callin' u scummy? Nah. Go read.

I asked what you thought about other people findin' you scummy, ya didn't answer.

I'm not gettin' all this "omg Kat will answer this" and "omg Vanz will answer that" - feels like stallin' and an easy way out of answering what I ask. Little real content other than Cheesy hate comin' out of ya. Then you push on me for allegedly not answering what u asked. Not gettin' it. Not likin' it. At best you're distractin' and that ain't pro townie - that earns a frownie.

Peachpieces - Call me Swiss, it's fine for one and a compliment to the other. Tell me more about Cotton Licky. What do you think about his stance on Chuckie? Is it that one thing which has made him (Cotton, not you Chuckie) scummy? Why would you prefer to lynch, if you had to lynch one RIGHT NOW?
HE'S RIGHT! HE NEVER CALLED ANYONE SCUMMY BECAUSE HE WON'T TAKE A STANCE

*Who would you prefer to lynch. Not 'Why'.

Kid can't type.
???? What's one without the other?

@ mod my vote is on Moriarty. Also SSBF will take days to join? He will the take even longer to re-read...

For ease Unvote Vote Moriarty
Fair post

What should be the main focus? Moriarty? Not gettin' ya.

Gord, would ya want Moriarty in LyLo after all the kids done has been postin' some pics? Nah. "Why?". 'Cuz ya can't read a picture (pun intended). Stances are few and far between when Jean-Luc Picard's face is all we be seein'.

XSword whatcha thinkin'?

Gotenks. I'd like ta see a post from ya that doesn't involve Moriarty (fun as the convo is) whaddya think of everything else in the game? Stances plz. Still hatin' on Chuckie? Peach Monstah's last post, did it float your boat or sink your battleship?

Hurr durr
Answers for Gorditoboy. Don't like that, mainly because I disagree with the answer myself. Asking Gotenks for stances is hilariously hypocritical.

I think you know too much about Moriarty.

Hurr durr
K? Irrelevant post.

Alright, I don't like Vote: Cheesey at all. I want a stances from him on three of the following. Chuckie, ForeverZero, Gotenks, Licky, and Myself.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
OK the-man, I'm starting to like you more. I haven't been paying much attention to Swiss. I think it would be worth while looking into him more. Though this also puts question to my thoughts on Chuckie.

I've been waiting for time to go through and make a solid case on things but this has just been a very busy week. Zen has limited access to a CPU and mostly uses wiinet. Blue Yoshi is constantly either a) working or b) at a tournament. I wanted to wait, but I'll do what I can now because I'm so excited and am bout to esplode :)! Licky has not had such a strong scum read.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Ryker, or Xonar, have you ever played a town game vs Swiss?

He's obnoxious.

Has the biggest ego.

But, I will admit, he contributes quite a fair amount as town, which he seems to be lacking recently.

For now, I'm not minding him, for meta purposes. But that can change faster than Obama's promise to reform America.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
On phone, excuse grammar.

I (Ryker) played SSB Mafia with Swiss. We admit to being biased against his posting style. Far more annoying than Moriarty.

Doesn't change the fact that there's no content.

Spaghebi, may we request elaboration on your post where you said you think Cheese is town and raises some good points? What points were they and what was good about them?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
You're right, which is the thing that differenciates (if that's the proper spelling lol) his normal douchey-but-useful town play to his douchy-but-ehh...-could-give-more-content play here.

I just know that in the two games that I played with him where he was scum (the others he was either town or they havent finished), he seemed more serious sounding and, well, like a normal player.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
First I'll respond to these two things, then I'll move on to my cases.

@Sword: Looking back, I'm not sure what you are wanting me to respond to. I don't disagree that Licky's play hasn't been all that pro-town, but Licky isn't intentionally trying to stay under the radar. It's just that both of Licky's halves haven't had the time to post as much as they would like this week. "Wii" will do our best to be more active.

@Peach:
What's scummier; stating disagreement with a policy lynch to look pro-town (total WIFOM), or avoiding even commenting on the policy lynch?

As far as I can see, you never even weighed your opinion in on it, but are criticizing someone else's.

Your playstyle seems to be just asking a bunch of irrelevant questions, then pointing out the fact that you're asking questions.

At least Moriarty isn't putting up the pretense of being useful around his garbage play.

You seem to be avoiding stances. The only stance you have taken has been, so far, to say "Chuckie" in response to XSword asking you "who's scum?".

Can you tell me why you think Chuckie is scummy?

And tell me why you never addressed the policy lynch question, yet said that you think that jumping to disagree with with the policy lynch is scummier than posting terrible one-liners?
You are still not understanding so Licky will explain.

-XSword stated that he felt LICKY was trying to come off as being pro-town, but was really doing nothing.
-Licky questions why XSword thought this. Licky had not been playing in a way that came off as pro-town so why would XSword make this accusation? Licky then proceeds to give examples from throughout the game that should come off as pro-town actions. (And by XSwords reasoning, he should have been suspicious of those people, not licky who had not been making such generic town statements). LICKY NEVER SAID ANY OF THOSE THINGS WERE SCUMMY! You are misreading the entire situation which I'll bring up later when I make my case on you. Now with that said, I do find one of the things suspicious. Can you guess which one? :)

-I do not necessarily think anything of people answering to the policy lynch.
-I don't think anything at all about people requesting prods.
-What I DO find suspicious is someone who goes along with the current view, and feels the need to restate something that had already been said. In this case, the distaste for having the policy discussion in the first place. Let's count shall we :)

K. So we've decided to lynch people that we find scummy, and then if there is no-one scummy, lynch an inactive.

This is an innovative style of play, I am sure no town has employed this before.

Scum had better be on their toes, now that they know that acting scummy will get them killed.
1! +points for Regal for being #1 :p

Everyone before this simply answered, but look how things play out now that Regal has made this post.
*Insert generic answer about not lynching lurkers unless it's the absolutly only lead we've got.*
2! :p Yep, but would you have said this had Regal not posted before or would you have simply answered the question without the "*insert generic...."? hmm.
So... We moved out of the RVS... To talk about policy lynching inactives :/ Of all the things we coulda moved to after RVS, that's what you guys get going on? Main problem with ending the RVS quick is that conversation tends to end up stagnating on one topic, so policy lynching isn't the best option.
and 3! Ahahaha! Why he felt the need to resay what had just been implied twice, idk but it's something to think about :)

Gotenks has been playing pretty suspicious all game though.
-----

Now to actually answer your questions Peach:

-I don't think either is particularly scummy.

-Did you not read that I think you should die? Not to be harsh, but you are my strongest scum read right now, which I'll get to later.

My top suspicions would be:
Peach Monster
Gotenks
Chuckie
maybe FZ

I'll do full cases in a bit, on you especially. But my main thoughts on Chuckie is that he has been trying too hard to force his playstyle. This I think is his biggest mistake, trying to maintain his Chuckie-town meta. He's overdoing it and a lot of it is out of place. There's also a lot of things he has said that I dislike such as his answer to the policy question, his constant "Kat will answer that- Van will answer that. Oh Vander said this", and some other things. Another big tell for them is their extreme lack of scumhunting. When Vander-Kat aren't catching scum, 'tis not good.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
That took way too long O_O
Two things before I go.

Gordito:
Checking in quickly on the Moriarty issue...

I gotta say I agree with Spaghebz here, in a sense. Why does it bother people SO much that Moriarty posts like this? Sure, he's yet to take a stance quite yet, but let's see how he responds to my question before lynching him off. You've all made what has to be the easiest wagon for scum to hop on, I hope you realize.
Have you ever played a game with Kevin??? He's not going to change. He cares more about maintaining his meta than how his play affects town.

Also you say we should actually scumhunt, then do so. You've been one of the main ones focusing on Moriarty.

Overswarm:

I haven't seen you play this way before... Licky origanally had town reads on you, but that's probabaly not a good thing since town OS is usually scummy as ****.

Licky feels that you have been playing manipulative, and you have said in many games I have been in with you that you only play manipulatively as scum.

"I started and ended the wagon on XSword"
"I hope people join with me in voting Moriarty".
(not exact words)

I have never seen you do these things before. You are tunneling Moriarty like crazy and have done little else. You know as much as I do that Kevin is not going to change, so why are you acting like you're just trying to get him to be useful when it's not going to happen? It all comes down to whether people want him around or not. He's not going to change. Licky wants to hear more about your thoughts on others.

Regal Cheese

Sir Bedevere|Swiss
Chuckie quote me the question then, I only saw one and ya said ya weren't interested in the answer anymoar. Push me for an answer, c'mon.

I mean seriously, what's wrong with posting pics as your cases? I believe that as long as we get answers, there shouldn't be a problem.

And I like how the Moriarty wagon's going. Because, as I said before, it's by far the easiest wagon for scum to join that I've ever seen. I feel that the only person that's on that wagon for good, sincere reason is Forever Zero.

How about this: Instead of going for the easy lynch, which we can do after we scumhunt and possibly come up with nothing, how about we, hey, scumhunt?
What is suggested is - lynch him if we cannae agree on a scummai brummai. Not 'OMG LYNCH THIS SUCKA'.

Gawd.

the-man, wanna hear about this bias against my posting style when, in the game we did play, my posting style was more clean cut than a sailors. Looks canned to me. You've never played against Swiss when he this kid knows what he's doing. I've changed, how u b gettin' this bias is beyond me. Elaborate, go read that (mah first evar) newbie where I outplayed y'all. Then explain to all these lovely ladies and gentlemen where this bias came from. Hurr durr.

Now, that's a nice ISO, don't get me wrong. Looks lovely. But I see a few problems (gutted amirite?).

To me, when ya tryin' to make someone look scummy, quoting RVS shenanigans and labelling them as such don't really work. But nevermind! You're trying. So K.

I fail to see why most of what you quoted is useless, gonna have to explain it to ya plain'n simple amirite? Gawd. Just got up.

Ya even quoted an EBWOP in there and called it useless. Gawd. It's an EBWOP, u wantin' me to make a wagon in it?

^ He's right.

We deny the mods Denied.

Quoted me agreeing with a player and talking to the mod to push what we wanted. Useless how? Thought the mod had power. Nvm, my bad.

Then stuff like this

Not sure that counts.

Unsure on Chuckie. He loves to grill me, I've always been scum against him. Trick is to figure out if he's paranoid or scum. Unknown.

Like FZ.

Now I'mma go back crackin' out those apostrophes.

'
Sittin' on the fence? How? Took a stance on FZ. Said I'm unsure on Chuckie 'n had already let y'all know why.

This what sinks my battleship. Dirties my flowerpot if you will.

*Stunned*

Comprehensible in my middle name. Prolly explains why I was bullied so much (I'mma posh kid).

??? REPHRASE PLEASE
Good job u used caps 'n bold. Mighta missed it.

Want that rephrased? It's a question, and a (funny) in context joke.

*Stunned*

I am surprised.

There. Better?

Your problem, other than that anal rash, is that you're tryina push summat that ain't gonna move. Ya see? Accuse me of no content when I have produced no content. If ya don't read my posts in context..like, the post to which I was referring, it's gonna look silly. Don't ya agree?

Now for these all elusive stances from Regality.

Gotenks - scum. Want Moriarty flipped as I think they're aligned. (Like I pretty obviously said, btw, try readin'). Complete null on Moriarty. Moriarty town flip helps Gotenks majorly. Thus considering Moriarties usefulness I want him lynched, not Gotenks (yet).

Chuckie - Like I said. Unsure. He's paranoid about me, but I don't like him taking that onto other people. Want to lean town for teh lulz. Null/slight scum. But null.

FZ - "I like FZ". That means town, the-man. Gawd. Wanna shout your town list from the rooftops? No. Why? 'Cuz it's ********.

Licky - I didn't like him early, but he has content and the content is decent. he ain't a play IMO.

The-man - No comment on alignment. Dislike how canned and pathetic the ISO was. Feels forced, g'wan after someone who hasn't had a lotta ppl pressurin' them maybe? EZ scum tactic, but a fair play by a townie who thinks they have something. ISO feels forced. Ryker isn't dumb. Don't think Ryker would think the ISO was top notch and a bottle of scotch.

Hurr durr.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@Cheese: the rephrased question will be why did you "like" FZ at the time of your #190. Which of his actions made you think he's likely to be town aligned?

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11383086&postcount=190

I can't even remember now if I asked more questions :ohwell:. Will ask should I remember.

I'll do full cases in a bit, on you especially. But my main thoughts on Chuckie is that he has been trying too hard to force his playstyle. This I think is his biggest mistake, trying to maintain his Chuckie-town meta. He's overdoing it and a lot of it is out of place. There's also a lot of things he has said that I dislike such as his answer to the policy question, his constant "Kat will answer that- Van will answer that. Oh Vander said this", and some other things. Another big tell for them is their extreme lack of scumhunting. When Vander-Kat aren't catching scum, 'tis not good.
@Licky: Am I right in assuming that it is zen that is trying to meta Chuckie? Just asking because I've never played with BY before.

Did you miss the part where we figured out Cheese and others to be scum??

Also, what's wrong with saying "Kat will answer this later." This is so vand who hadn't been posting much could make a post while ignoring questions based on things kat said (to be answered later). We have yet to collaborate our opinions as of yet. And again, we did that in Pikmafia, our townie debut.

What bugs you about me saying "jPSI is most likely to be active." Apart from me being psychic, doesn't a scummy post call for a scummy response? /sarcasm. Would you of preferred that we went into detail on the benefits or disadvantages of a policy lynch?

I like that you're using meta though. Except I can see you're trying to meta the Vand side of Chuckie based on things Kat said. Vand doesn't usually do the Chuckie flavour fyi.

Also I noticed Cheese isn't on your scum list. Why so?

@Gord: Geez gord I told you this the other day. If you're going to try and clear cheese based on his town meta, you have to at least compare it to his scum meta to draw conclusions... Cheese's obnoxious manner of posting is not connected to his alignment... it's a mere stylistic choice which he can pick up or drop game to game (kinda like Chuckie's kiddie talk).

If you think Cheese is town based on meta you need to be more detailed then that :mad: :mad:

@Spaghebti (Mac):
Q1: Why hasn't gheb been posting?

ForeverZero

Overswarm|Frozenflame751
Regarding Cheese his posting style is just obnoxious as ****. That's how Swiss plays. Doesn't tell me much about his alignment. Don't think he should stop though because that style is good at drawing reactions.

Somewhat in agreement with the sentiment that the-man's big Cheese attack feels really forced. Seems like it was made without publicly identifiable motive and just comes out of the blue. Not so sure where it came from or why. As far as quality is concerned, gonna have to go through and really see how substantial I think these arguments are.

Mostly interested in what Moriarty thinks of his current wagoners amd the arguments made against him. Would also like to see a more clear offensive stance from him.

Great way to prove whether or not you can take clear stances using your current posting style right?

Regal Cheese

Sir Bedevere|Swiss
@ Chuckery - Posts #126 and #150 were strong pro town, pushing on Sword and then pushing him for his stances, liked the pressure he put on (hence my #131). Sharin' same stance to a fair degree on Moriarty (#165 says it well). Makes me wanna hug him. Hold him. Caress him. Tenderly.

Pretty sure me being obnoxious is a town tell. Amirite?

Gawd, tempted to lock you in a dark room and throw away the key. Straight up stances on Cotton, Gord, Gotenks and one other person other than me of your choosing. You don't need to quote to justify anything you may already have said, wanna get it all in one tidy post.

Wanna see your flip. Muchos.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
@Licky: Am I right in assuming that it is zen that is trying to meta Chuckie? Just asking because I've never played with BY before.
Yes, my Zen half loves meta. However only as a guide. My case does not rely strictly on Meta.
Did you miss the part where we figured out Cheese and others to be scum??
I only Recall Regal (and Spag.....), and you haven't been pushing all that hard for Regal. You have simply said that he's scum, but I see no heart in it.

Also, what's wrong with saying "Kat will answer this later." This is so vand who hadn't been posting much could make a post while ignoring questions based on things kat said (to be answered later). We have yet to collaborate our opinions as of yet. And again, we did that in Pikmafia, our townie debut.

What bugs you about me saying "jPSI is most likely to be active." Apart from me being psychic, doesn't a scummy post call for a scummy response? /sarcasm. Would you of preferred that we went into detail on the benefits or disadvantages of a policy lynch?
Neither of those thing in itself is all that suspicious, but together, that is what I'm looking at. You have been playing in a way that expresses that the two of you have not been communicating all that often. And I have seen Kat a couple of times direct blame towards Vander over something that could potentially be suspicious.

Your response to the-man's question, however, shows that you two had been communicating. The thing that strikes me as odd is that of all the things, you guys needed to discuss a response to that question.

the-man asked two questions:
Okay, RVS is over. Don't continue it. It serves no purpose.

Everyone, what say you to a policy lynch on the hydra you think is going to be a question mark in end game through lack of contribution? Yes, that is a fancy way to say lurker, but FF/OS beat us to the word and we want to be semi-original here.

We've been out of the loop for a little while and can't give you the best answer on the matter. We haven't played with Praxis, Edreeses, Smargeret, Gorditaboy, Bedevere or Zen. Regardless of your opinions on whether or not we should, which hydras do you think will end up coasting this game?
to which you only answered the second one, completely overlooking the main question:
I'm willing to bet a pretty penny that jPSI is most likely to lurk this game.
Why is this? Why did you only point out that you thought jPSI would be inactive while avoiding the policy lynch question??

It wasn't until much later that an answer came about:
"Twice the players and half the activity is something I no no like"

@Monster: curiously, what did you do with our best bud Alejandro?

yeah but no but yeah or suffin or nuffink...

...which, translated, means wii're sceptical. At what Day would you feel a policy lynch is beneficial to us? By policy I'm assuming straight up 'ur sooooo lurking lets just kill u' type play where the deal is sealed. IOO [In Our Opinion] only scummyscummy should = policy lynch by default right now - everything else on the lynch-line should be on a case-by-case basis, lurking included, because on D1 wii don't feel it automatically equates to scummy, as seen in Pikmafia, where 80% of Town lurked and all the scummies ran rampant at the school disco.
Why did you not answer this the first time? Why did it needed to be discussed? The underlined portions clearly show that this was not just one of your opinions but that both of you guys came to this consensus, and the time gap between the time these two questions were answered confirms this. Why was so much thought needed to answer such a simple question?

On top of this, you don't take a definite position. "wii're sceptical" is totally fence sitting on a topic that should have a simple, clear view: Agree or Disagree.

(I have a point similar to this against Peach Monster, who is even scummier than you.)

I like that you're using meta though. Except I can see you're trying to meta the Vand side of Chuckie based on things Kat said. Vand doesn't usually do the Chuckie flavour fyi.
I'm using meta for Chukie, Kat, and Van. The nice thing about hydras is that you get more to compare, 3 in 1 :awesome:
Also I noticed Cheese isn't on your scum list. Why so?
I don't think he is scum at this point. He is a bit suspicious and I want to personally look at him some more but this half doesn't think that you and Regal is SvS. Meaning if one of you does turn out to be scum, then I think the other is not scum. I have more suspicion over you right now, so Regal in result is looking fine for now.

*Note that I am not saying that one of you must be scum or that if one flips town, the other is scum. I simply do not think that you are both scum.
@Spaghebti (Mac):
I'd also like to know this.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
This game is so hard to get into. We can't find a way into discussions without answering questions for other people. : / What do, Xonar?

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
As for whether we're quiet or loose with our opinions, we're both very vocal, and basically just let our opinions fly.
Since I'm going through your posts in order, I just want to say that you haven't been playing by this at all. When looking through your posts you really haven't said much at all that isn't pre-game/rvs/useless.

Buddying?
lol who said this?? Please tell me it was Praxis :)
Regarding an inactive policy lynch, I've watched a mafia game go to crap because the players were too focused on lynching inactives. The problem with lynching on a policy is that people who waver from the policy and go after scummy players end up looking scummy themselves. If there is even one inactive player, it ends up discouraging actual scumhunting.

If there are no scumtells, I'm perfectly fine with lynching an inactive. There's a chance they might be scum, and it removes the risk of an unknown player at lylo. And I have seen scum die that way. But only if there are no clear lynches for the day, and making it a policy discourages people from scumhunting when there is a clear inactive target, and further gives scum an easy way out to appear to be scumhunting by moving to lynch inactives in line with the policy.

As to your question, Edrees and I are usually pretty loud. I tend to be a bit more aggressive.
First of all, what? @ the italics

Second, you are so against a policy lynch, yet you promote inactive lynching in your second para. I realize you say if there are no clear lynches, but that's just it. You have done almost zero scumhunting (other than me for invalid reasons), have have no reads other than an inactive (and me for invalid reasons :c).

Licky thinks you are contradicting yourself, Stating pro-town ideals, while playing against those ideals.
I (and a few others) displayed utter disgust (as it desreves) at the mere idea of policy lynches. Cottonlicky said its scummy to so clearly verbally be so disgusted such policy lynches, since scum may want to verbally say very pro town things to look good. i disagree because this whole policy lynch thing is not only bad but it is THE worst idea ever, and its important to say it over and over until the idea is completely eliminated from play. u want to lynch based on general principles and ignore actually playing the game? no, we aren't doing it. Something like asking for somene to be prodded to look good, I can understand if ur suspicous. but verbally condoning policy lynching I don't think could ever be a scumtell because it is SUCH a terrible idea that it requires very emotional reaction. I like anyone who went against it no matter how apparant they were in pushing that concept.
And here we go again.

You so strongly disagree with policy lynching and not actually scumhunting, yet you are right now set on a policy lynch (moriarty) and have done no scumhunting to this point. Of course you wouldn't think it was scummy because you are scum.

In my experiences, people who say its' scummy to say obviously pro town things (like policy lynches are bad) are basing their entire case on what is basically wifom. "He said a pro town thing, but he just WANTS me to think he said it to be pro town, but he probably secretly is scum" has no base to support it so I think it's very anti town of Cottonlicky to make these type of assertions. FoS: Cottonlicky Cottonlicky i'd like to hear more. Do u consider me anti town for once again bringing it up?
You go on about me basing my statements on WIFOM yet ask me WIFOMy questions later on as well as some other people. You're just too contradictory.

The biggest point of discussion was Moriarty. There's little to no information conveyed by this player, and by probability, with no scumtells to narrow it down (due to no information at all), he's more likely town than scum. I've recently played a game in which town tore itself to pieces by attacking inactives almost exclusively, and I don't want to see a repeat repeat of this. This is why I feel strongly against tHe-Man's policy suggestion.
Despite that, Moriarty is an inactive that is going to stay in the game by constantly posting picture-fluff posts, and will be extremely detrimental to town. The key point here is that if Moriarty dies, there is little to no information that will be gained from his flip, whether town or scum. This is very dangerous to town, more so than a normal inactive.

Until he takes a stance, he's little more than a wildcard. Lynching him at a later point in the game won't be a good play when there are other scumtells to chase. On D1, where relationships between people's play and modconfirmed information from flips hasn't been established, is the best time to address it.
This confirms that you are voting solely based on policy. This whole post is a mess btw. You are trying to justify a policy lynch by saying not doing so will just result in policy lynches lol.

If Moriarty is willing to take a stance on someone, then town will have gotten something useful. We think Moriarty should take a stance on someone, and if not, is the play of the day.
In the meantime, I will continue to review players here and build a case on someone for reasons other than inactivity. Currently leaning on CottonLicky, but need to review after Cotton's last post.
The only thing you do that's useful, but the whole case turns out to be poop :c

Oh, and per earlier post:

Vote: Moriarty

Moriarty, please take a stance on someone you feel is scummy in some way.
You are "not saying he can't be scum" ok...

do you think he's scum or town? What's your read on moriarty? You're accusing others us suspect play for going for Moriarty when we don't even know what you think of moriarty yourself.

If we are attacking moriarty, and you believe he's town, you should tell us to lay off and explain why. If we are attacking moriarty and you believe he's scum you should join the wagon. Appatently you don't want to join the wagon so you feel he's town, is this a fair assessment? Give me your take on moriarty.

can u be more specific when you say we can get good reads from how ppl react to his posting style? In what ways that people react are bad and which ways are good, for your point of view?
WIFOMy questions. You expressed earlier distaste for WIFOM statements, yet these kind of questions are promoting those kind of stances.

Licky thinks you should be the play today. Chuckie can be taken care of tomorrow. You're far more scummy.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I have an absolutely null read on him, mostly because of his lack of substance. But, and yes it's nit picking a lot, my opinion on him is currently null cuz his vote isn't just being tossed (there IS decent popularity on a Cotton wagon (and ya know it might raise IF people weren't so buttf***ed by Moriarty's posting style)), but the only thing he responded to in his last posts were basically saying no to people calling him useless, and that he's in dismay over the fact that Mentos is hating on his posting style. He could've contributed, and I want to see if he will, with a direct and basic question.
Oh, and I agree that we can't necessarily bring em into late game. But why think of a late game situation if we can pin scum early? If it comes down to it, then I guess town's forced to lynch him, because he'd be the ultimately hardest to deal with in lylo. But give the guy a chance to be pro town. I threw him some bait. If he wants to bite the line and let town reel em in, that's his choice. But I can see him playing a town game with just pics.
I agree with your sentiment that Moriarty should not be lynched because he hasn't provided much, so the strongest thing anyone will get on him is a null reaction. HOWEVER - do you prefer that players who play this way are ignored, and left alone to play this way? We voted him and took issue with his playing style for pressure. Town is doomeda very downhill path if we just go "oh that person always plays that way, just let them be" I didn't place my vote on Moriarty to lynch him, I placed it for PRESSURE. The problem is that openly admiting this will notify him that I don't intent to carry out the lynch, which defeats the purpose of the pressure. Otherwise, if he IS scum, he can just completely coast and make it real difficult to get him late in game because he has no connections to anyone early in game. This was why we've been attempting to get him to post more with threat of lynch.

I do agree with the notion that he should not actually be lynched just based on posting style, but I disagree with actually letting him know that, see what I'm saying? It's like telling a kid he can't have ice cream til he finishes his homework then giving him ice cream anyway, he's never going to comply that way.

@Peach:

You are still not understanding so Licky will explain.

-XSword stated that he felt LICKY was trying to come off as being pro-town, but was really doing nothing.
-Licky questions why XSword thought this. Licky had not been playing in a way that came off as pro-town so why would XSword make this accusation? Licky then proceeds to give examples from throughout the game that should come off as pro-town actions. (And by XSwords reasoning, he should have been suspicious of those people, not licky who had not been making such generic town statements). LICKY NEVER SAID ANY OF THOSE THINGS WERE SCUMMY! You are misreading the entire situation which I'll bring up later when I make my case on you. Now with that said, I do find one of the things suspicious. Can you guess which one? :)

-I do not necessarily think anything of people answering to the policy lynch.
-I don't think anything at all about people requesting prods.
-What I DO find suspicious is someone who goes along with the current view, and feels the need to restate something that had already been said. In this case, the distaste for having the policy discussion in the first place. Let's count shall we :)

1! +points for Regal for being #1 :p

Everyone before this simply answered, but look how things play out now that Regal has made this post.

2! :p Yep, but would you have said this had Regal not posted before or would you have simply answered the question without the "*insert generic...."? hmm.

and 3! Ahahaha! Why he felt the need to resay what had just been implied twice, idk but it's something to think about :)

Gotenks has been playing pretty suspicious all game though.
-----

Now to actually answer your questions Peach:

-I don't think either is particularly scummy.

-Did you not read that I think you should die? Not to be harsh, but you are my strongest scum read right now, which I'll get to later.

My top suspicions would be:
Peach Monster
Gotenks
Chuckie
maybe FZ

I'll do full cases in a bit, on you especially.
No, I understood the situation, perhaps I didn't make the case clear enough though. I understand that you listed several actions in response to Xswords as things someone would do to look pro town, but you meant that those are things that SCUM would do to look pro town. It didn't look like you meant that actual pro town people would engage in those actions. Look:

Hm? What about Licky's posts has gives the impression that they are to look town? If you think Licky's post have been pro-town like posts this game, you need a serious revision on what you think is protown :)

I would say that something like jumping at the chance of stating disagreement with a policy lynch would be indication of someone trying to make pro-town posts, or someone saying how dumb of a discussion the whole policy thing was after it had already been said 2-3 times, Or someone someone requesting prods and targeting inactives. But what to you about self votes and one-lined posts gives the impression of trying to look pro-town to you :)?
Yes,here you said that you didn't do those things to look pro town, that your play wasn't trying to look pro town at all. However in this post you indirectly suggest that scum may have been doing these things to look pro town. You are right that you didn't directly say doing these things is scummy, but the context of your post makes it look like you think Xsword should have focused on people who exhibited these types of behaviors rather than focusing on you. By making this suggestion you ARE saying that people doing these kind of things are the scummy ones. It's your indirectness that I don't like.

I don't think you just used those as examples of way people are pro town. You used those as examples of people who are scum DO to try to APPEAR pro town. By doing this you made those accusations on people like myself, Regal, and Gotenks without actually making a case on us. This most recent post is much better. You pointed out the people you take issue with and why, quoting them. The earlier post you made which I pointed out attacks these people without mentioning them at all, which is the indirectness that I found questionable enough to point the finger of suspicion.

As for your case on me, I will address it soon enough. Wanted to take care of this issue first. I do find it odd that you took no issue with me until I took issue with you though. Now your top suspect is me because I've gone after you? O..K..I'll address your case anyway, give me til later today.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Edrecesspieces said:
I agree with your sentiment that Moriarty should not be lynched because he hasn't provided much, so the strongest thing anyone will get on him is a null reaction. HOWEVER - do you prefer that players who play this way are ignored, and left alone to play this way? We voted him and took issue with his playing style for pressure. Town is doomeda very downhill path if we just go "oh that person always plays that way, just let them be" I didn't place my vote on Moriarty to lynch him, I placed it for PRESSURE. The problem is that openly admiting this will notify him that I don't intent to carry out the lynch, which defeats the purpose of the pressure. Otherwise, if he IS scum, he can just completely coast and make it real difficult to get him late in game because he has no connections to anyone early in game. This was why we've been attempting to get him to post more with threat of lynch.
Actually, no. Moriarty is VERY clear on the fact that he has votes on him solely for his posting style. EVERYONE on his wagon is pressuring him for his posting style. Why do I suspect Moriarty of thinking this? He's not ********. If Moriarty really CARES that he's about to get lynched, regardless of his faction, he's gonna post some substance, so that town can either A) listen to what he has to say and take it as a town like stance, or B) see yet another post that has a whole lot of nothing, and lynch em cuz he refuses to post substance.

I personally find Moriarty's posting style hilarious, and if he indeed decides to post with substance, he will turn into a Swiss that's actually funny.

EdresesPieces said:
I do agree with the notion that he should not actually be lynched just based on posting style, but I disagree with actually letting him know that, see what I'm saying? It's like telling a kid he can't have ice cream til he finishes his homework then giving him ice cream anyway, he's never going to comply that way.
Actually, nobody's taking votes off of em, so Moriarty isn't getting that ice cream. If he contributes in a pro town manner, I'd advise town to give Moriarty the ice cream. But if town makes that ice cream melt before Moriarty even has a chance to finish up the homework, what's the worth of offering the ice cream at all?

Get what I'm saying?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@ Chuckery - Posts #126 and #150 were strong pro town, pushing on Sword and then pushing him for his stances, liked the pressure he put on (hence my #131). Sharin' same stance to a fair degree on Moriarty (#165 says it well). Makes me wanna hug him. Hold him. Caress him. Tenderly.

Pretty sure me being obnoxious is a town tell. Amirite?

Gawd, tempted to lock you in a dark room and throw away the key. Straight up stances on Cotton, Gord, Gotenks and one other person other than me of your choosing. You don't need to quote to justify anything you may already have said, wanna get it all in one tidy post.

Wanna see your flip. Muchos.
Cool will look into what I asked later, not time atm. Some of this is straight copy pasta from Kat.

Cotton: I think Zen/licky is pretty obvtown. I trust my zen meta pretty well and he's playing a town game (as opposed to his "I hope nobody notices me" pikmafia scummy game). I do still argue that he thinks wii are scum solely because I've been quiet and Kat's been posting more, and as a result he's seeing other things we've done as scummier than they actually are... but I think it's just town zen being observant. Kat thinks they're scummy but kat doesn't have zen meta... so I guess that's expected a little.

Gord: If I hadn't watched oddworld and am not currently in the middle of a game with him, I'd be feeling gord to be scummy. But he does love to clear people off on weird reasons (i.e. you based on style). It's a null tell on him... but I'd be pretty ok with him dieing eventually, especially if you flip scum. Their subtle defences and believing you're town doesn't fly too well with me.

Gotenks: I have no read on because they've basically just commented on moriarity and pointed out something in our play as scummy (it might of been parroting someone else too, or seems oppurtunist based on cottonlicky's suspicion on us).

Kat is at work atm and is apparently writing a post, but I'll just say that the-man is our other scum pick for now. Kat has super pro reasoning for that too, so let's just hope I don't ninja him :D

Yes, my Zen half loves meta. However only as a guide. My case does not rely strictly on Meta.
I only Recall Regal (and Spag.....), and you haven't been pushing all that hard for Regal. You have simply said that he's scum, but I see no heart in it.
It's more a vibe from Regal's posts. He hasn't made any slips or anything. Can't do much but continue to vote him.

Neither of those thing in itself is all that suspicious, but together, that is what I'm looking at. You have been playing in a way that expresses that the two of you have not been communicating all that often. And I have seen Kat a couple of times direct blame towards Vander over something that could potentially be suspicious.

Your response to the-man's question, however, shows that you two had been communicating. The thing that strikes me as odd is that of all the things, you guys needed to discuss a response to that question.
Why do we need to discuss stuff to give a response to things based on mafia game theory?

Kat and I have played as a hydra enough to know each others play (and ideas of "how 2 play") pretty well. So Kat already knows that I don't like to policy lynch inactives. No discussion needed.

And saying "wii" does not imply the word "we" as you are assuming. Kat uses wii as a collective term for I/I'm/we/us/etc. So no, you're wrong in assuming that we discussed before posting that.

the-man asked two questions:

to which you only answered the second one, completely overlooking the main question:

Why is this? Why did you only point out that you thought jPSI would be inactive while avoiding the policy lynch question??
Did you miss what I said last time I posted?

mememe said:
To make it crystal clear, the idea of a policy lynch is pretty dumb and anyone who agreed with it should bow their head in shame. But I was first to get to it so I decided to not respond to the dumb stuff and let others weigh in.

Kat later said that we don't like it how he-man is proposing this. We didn't want to "shoot down" the possibility of discussion over this.

It wasn't until much later that an answer came about:
Why did you not answer this the first time? Why did it needed to be discussed? The underlined portions clearly show that this was not just one of your opinions but that both of you guys came to this consensus, and the time gap between the time these two questions were answered confirms this. Why was so much thought needed to answer such a simple question?

On top of this, you don't take a definite position. "wii're sceptical" is totally fence sitting on a topic that should have a simple, clear view: Agree or Disagree.

(I have a point similar to this against Peach Monster, who is even scummier than you.)
Answered above, but "wii're sceptical" means "I don't like this." We're skeptical of the person proposing it. That's a stance.

I'm using meta for Chukie, Kat, and Van. The nice thing about hydras is that you get more to compare, 3 in 1 :awesome:
I don't think he is scum at this point. He is a bit suspicious and I want to personally look at him some more but this half doesn't think that you and Regal is SvS. Meaning if one of you does turn out to be scum, then I think the other is not scum. I have more suspicion over you right now, so Regal in result is looking fine for now.

*Note that I am not saying that one of you must be scum or that if one flips town, the other is scum. I simply do not think that you are both scum.
Ok... have you played with Town Kat/Town Vanz/Scum Vanz/Scum Kat/ Town Chuckie / Scum Chuckie? If you're going to use meta on all of us, you should know all of that ^.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
@Peach Monster: I must say that I'm quite suprised that both of you are sticking with these accusations O-o

Just no. My post did not imply I thought they were scummy at all. I was going by Sword's reasoning. But there's no point and debating back and forth over what my intentions were.

@Chuckie: Vandy I can totally see where you're coming from. Consider my suspicion subdued. But if you do turn out to actually be scum this game, I'mma hate you forever D;

I still don't agree with you on Swiss though. After reviewing, I'm getting some pretty townish vibes from him. At least this half is. As for the-man, I can already speculate what Kat has to present. But Licky thinks Ryker needs to be looked at with care. That was another thing I disliked about you guys is that we've had pretty much opposing opinions so far. Chuckie what are your thoughts on PM?

Fans for Sell

Super Smash Bros. Fan|Sold2
Hello there, this side of the hydra is currently re-reading the game. Expect a content-filled post from us sometimes tomorrow or Saturday.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
^Velcome :oneeye:

@Licky: The Monster isn't really standing out to us as scummy, and by "us" I mean me in case you get confused =D Vanz has a null read in the mothership [QT].

@He-man: I believe a policy lynch is bad as well - [#169] u state u were playing the devil's advocate when you proposed a policy lynch along with a whole bunch of statements saying ur not comfortable with the idea, supporting ur advocacy as being genuine. That's all fine. So why, then, in the same post did you say that you'd have to speak to your partner "to determine if he [Moriarty] would be our number one candidate for a policy lynch" if you both weren't supporting the idea in the first place? This makes Chuckie feel as if there is a hidden agenda there, supported by: [#239], because when Chucks isn't comfortable with an idea, wii won't help advertise it to the rest of Town:-

:- ForeverZero pushed a wagon on Moriarty for what you considered to be policy worthy [#257] - so ur posts before this one still went on the basis that u were against the idea of a policy lynch thus against Zero's wagon based on that. If u were against it why did you rephrase what Zero said in #239 and in turn make the idea of a policy lynch sound more advertising to the rest of Town? That makes "Policy lynch, not scum hunter's lynch. Already stated that I don't like a policy lynch at this stage" look tacked on as your cooshy wooshy cushion that ur ankles look puffy, and scummy =D Can you elaborate and explain these posting decisions plz?

Fans for Sell

Super Smash Bros. Fan|Sold2
Other half: just dropping by. I'd like to go ahead and take the time to say my partner uses 40PPP and this font is disturbing. I don't like this at all.

Repeating the above, we'll be caught up and posting by tomorrow. I(Sold2) am spending the night at a friends house Friday and I don't know if I'll be able to post from there, so I'll try and get my own stuff in before that.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@Licky: Like/agree with what you've said about PM so far. It's true they've done a whole lot of discussion on policy lynching without any real scum hunting. Their attacks (you and smarboy) were also very very safe. I don't see them as scummy per se, but edreeses is hard as **** to read regardless. Yeah I'd probably be fine with them dieing, but not before others at this stage.

w.r.t Swiss... we always seem to be up in eachothers face. But he's just so **** cryptic. He's saying things like "I'm not sure about chuckie" and "I really want to see Chuckie's flip" but he hasn't substantiated why he has these feelings for wanting us dead... he hasn't said he has a REALLY strong meta read... or found any trends... nothing really. He's implied that our flip will shed an enormous light on everyone else's alignment, and that's basically why he wants us dead. But since he hasn't really shown what connections we've made that are important, or done any real evaluation... I feel like he's just making it up as he goes along.

and if he indeed decides to post with substance, he will turn into a Swiss that's actually funny.
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
FZ asked us who we would pick if we were in support of a policy lynch, iirc, considering jPSI had been replaced. To be clear, we do not and have not agreed with a policy lynch at this stage.

On phone, excuse me for not switching accounts.

Regal Cheese

Sir Bedevere|Swiss
He's implied that our flip will shed an enormous light on everyone else's alignment, and that's basically why he wants us dead.
I did? ****. Quote that shizzle and lynch me.

On..naw...ya didn't just...ya didn't just make up another quote, did ya?

Gawd.

Wanna see your flip, fo' shiz. Wantin' ya dead 'cuz it'd be hilarious 'n I'm not likin' ya as pro town. Might not have a scum read on ya yet but a man can hope for a vig read soon. No cage can hold such a troublesome toddler. Gawd.

Couldn't help but notice ya missed the last stance I asked for (still skimmin' amirite?). Choose a player, K.

I personally find Moriarty's posting style hilarious, and if he indeed decides to post with substance, he will turn into a Swiss that's actually [irrelevant part of quote]
Hurr durr. I have substance.

The-man - ya seem lost. Wats wrong. Quit flippy floppin'

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
What should be the main focus? Moriarty? Not gettin' ya.
*facepalm*

You are "not saying he can't be scum" ok...

do you think he's scum or town? What's your read on moriarty? You're accusing others us suspect play for going for Moriarty when we don't even know what you think of moriarty yourself.

If we are attacking moriarty, and you believe he's town, you should tell us to lay off and explain why. If we are attacking moriarty and you believe he's scum you should join the wagon. Appatently you don't want to join the wagon so you feel he's town, is this a fair assessment? Give me your take on moriarty.

can u be more specific when you say we can get good reads from how ppl react to his posting style? In what ways that people react are bad and which ways are good, for your point of view?
nah i got a null read on mory tbh its just tht there are scummier ppl (ie the man) + hes kinda useful actualy.

im not sold on him as town tho its just that its an easy wagon for scum. thhats what i meant when i said that we should look at how ppl react to him. hes not the play tho.

Spaghebz, do you think that was Mosiarity's intention?
meh idk mayne it was. doesnt matter tho imo

Moriarty shouldn't be the play toDay if he can give us stances, pics or not.
this

@Spaghebti (Mac):
iono maybe he already did :p

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
I did? ****. Quote that shizzle and lynch me.

On..naw...ya didn't just...ya didn't just make up another quote, did ya?

Gawd.

Wanna see your flip, fo' shiz. Wantin' ya dead 'cuz it'd be hilarious 'n I'm not likin' ya as pro town. Might not have a scum read on ya yet but a man can hope for a vig read soon. No cage can hold such a troublesome toddler. Gawd.

Couldn't help but notice ya missed the last stance I asked for (still skimmin' amirite?). Choose a player, K.

Hurr durr. I have substance.

The-man - ya seem lost. Wats wrong. Quit flippy floppin'

Definitions of implied on the Web:

* Suggested without being stated directly

How dumb do you want to be Swiss??

And learn to count. I clearly gave 4 stances. Seriously, step it up >.<

Top Bottom