• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
CottonLicky, here you are:

CottonLicky said:
Hm? What about Licky's posts has gives the impression that they are to look town? If you think Licky's post have been pro-town like posts this game, you need a serious revision on what you think is protown

I would say that something like jumping at the chance of stating disagreement with a policy lynch would be indication of someone trying to make pro-town posts, or someone saying how dumb of a discussion the whole policy thing was after it had already been said 2-3 times, Or someone someone requesting prods and targeting inactives. But what to you about self votes and one-lined posts gives the impression of trying to look pro-town to you ?
I'll agree with you on your points of what trying to look protown "is." Perhaps I should of put a little more emphasis on the "fudging it" part, and a little less emphasis on the "trying to look pro town" part.

Basically, as of now, you're flying under the radar. Of course one liners aren't the most protown thing there is, but it's still better than nothing. It keeps you above the inactivity line, while at the same time not being too helpful towards town. This is even furthered by the fact that, due to inactivity this game, it's even easier to get away with that kind of play (because some play is better than no play, right?).

I know I've been called out on the same thing, but was mostly just for my post 123. You'll entire play style so far has revolved around this. So tell us Cotton, who's scum?

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
Sorry that we haven't posted much since we moved out of RVS, but we both need to catch up with the game and we'll post a bit later today. Will make up for it with much more activity once we're all caught up, this games moves fast!

Moriarty

Tom|KevinM
Mind letting us know if you'll be able to regularly participate, or if you'll be coming in spurts?

so i think regal is town and raises some good points
vote: Regal

U couldn't be more obvious. Kill them or X1.

Also I just quick-browsed but where/when did Smar "figure things out"?

So as for Moriarty's posting style? I'm fine with lynching him for it. Right now this second if I could daykill him I would. I have no time for foolishness and I'm not going to waste my time maneuvering around it.

If Moriarty is town, he's being useless and a distraction. If he's scum, he's making himself harder to read on purpose. Easy lynch for toDay until I see otherwise. My vote stays, and I hope others will join me in this.

@Moriarty

Are you going to actually post, or continue to evade and post pictures? Because right now you're the easiest D1 lynch I've seen.

Avoiding simple questions?
Posting in a format that's hard to read?
Inactive at the beginning of D1?

Biggest case of scum or dumb that I've ever seen, and I know you're not dumb. So you're either scum or being entirely self-serving, neither of which are helpful to town.

Swallow your pride, post with words and give us some content. No wishy-washy stuff.
I encourage everyone to wagon on Moriarty. I'd like to see him be lynched toDay if he can't change course, and his normal scum strategy is to simply dismiss anyone attacking him. Because Moriarty really = KevinM. Tom wouldn't play this poorly, I don't think. So by all means, put a few votes on him to show it's serious.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266744

Spaghebti

macman|Gheb_01
So what are we voting me for?

Meta? Or saying that Regal brings up good points?

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11384489&postcount=202

^They are well gonna get beatins :chuckle:
Also we tried quoting that but only the gif showed up =?
_

@Regal:- I took Zero's question as meaning people I'd like to see exchange some more. Also #183: end of the quote is missing btw [why did you cut that off?], they asked you questions and looked ignored and were referred by you later as having choked - for the 1999th time u haven't explained what in particular made you think smarboy choked [or failed... whichever it is]:

/#155/#162/#176

^Ur posts/replies - I keep asking but I keep getting these weird replies - I keep asking because I can't relate to your analysis of them 'failing' at that time so I'd simply just like to know ur thought processes there. It's frustrating not getting an answer first time, don't u think? Maybe ur the closest digital version to Vicky Pollard evah! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7rnVWo7SGM; point being everyone has an aneurysm talking to her as she answers a question with everything but the answer.

@ur question about Spagbol: atm I can't see what "points" Spagbol are in agreeance with u that also happen to make u look Town in the process, so wii're interested to know.

@ur #176 defence, "skimming"/"Vanz should carry me" was all there was? It's very padded. I don't see where I skimmed when I spoke about those 2 posts and the utilities I thought they could potentially serve from a scum POV. Curiously, what do you make of Spagbol? JPsi? Moriarty? He-man? Licky?
_

@Smarboy:- did you "choke" when you presented a case on He-man? What do you make of Chuckie's points against Regal? Let's hear ur thoughts! Tell tell. Also Current opinions on He-man? Spagbol? and Zero?

_

@XSword:- wouldn't you agree that Monster and Spag have also been quiet?, with the former also flying under the rader? I get this feeling ur playing too safe and tiptoeing around commenting on some of the more heated discussions that are taking place... I see a jerry springer show on a big widescreen TV in the living room, and then see u featured in Rikki Lake on the small monitor in the kitchen :chuckle: You also go for people with reasons that could so easily be applied to others yet u seem to miss them out =? Kinda wanna run you over with a toy tractor [I've missed saying that]. Curiously, what do you make of Monster/Spag?
_

So what are we voting me for?

Meta? Or saying that Regal brings up good points?

Can you elaborate on the blue?

_

...bedtime

XSword.

X1-12|Sworddancer.
Licky, please expend on why you think Chuckie is scum.

Also, you answered my base question, but you didn't make any mention of my accusations towards you. Care to extend further on that?

@Chuckie: Well, yeah Spag and Monster have been quiet. I haven't a clue what to make of Monster's inactivity. Monster said that they're going to have a case up later, so I'll leave it to them to do that. I expect more out Spag, though, knowing the players. Spac's slightly more scummy by default, just because I expect them to be stronger starting out. Overall, though, I don't really think much of them.

You also go for people with reasons that could so easily be applied to others yet u seem to miss them out =?
What do you mean by this? Example(s)?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Morioriorioriarty said:
Xiivi A.K.A da Nothing Special moddy said:
Day 1 Vote Count 10:
Cello_Marl: (0)
Kataefi: (0)
Macman: (0)
Marc: SummonerAU, Moriarty ( )
Mayling: (0)
Moriarty: Mayling, Kataefi, Macman, Xonar, Cello_Marl ( )
§tarshy: (0)
SummonerAU: (0)
Xonar: §tarshy ()
Not Voting: Marc ()

The group argue for days, going back and forth against one another. Eventually, a plan of action is taken.

Moriarty, Maastricht Treaty, Vanilla Townie has been ripped to shreds.

All deals are off!

It is now Night 1. Please send all Night Actions to my by March 5, 2010 5:00PM EST.

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
Well, haven't had a chance to talk with my other half yet so I'm reluctant to post anything too big just yet, but have a bit to throw out. Moriarty needs to go, I'm in complete agreement with FZ on that now. Why?

Not only is their posting pictures very hard to read(at least, more importantly as FZ put it, to read the same way as anyone else), but now it seems like others are adopting their style. Bad enough to have to deal with it from one slot for a while, but if it's contagious as it seems to be, we need to cut the source ASAP.

Unvote Forever Zero, Vote Moriarty

Moriarty

Tom|KevinM
Well, haven't had a chance to talk with my other half yet so I'm reluctant to post anything too big just yet, but have a bit to throw out. Moriarty needs to go, I'm in complete agreement with FZ on that now. Why?

Not only is their posting pictures very hard to read(at least, more importantly as FZ put it, to read the same way as anyone else), but now it seems like others are adopting their style. Bad enough to have to deal with it from one slot for a while, but if it's contagious as it seems to be, we need to cut the source ASAP.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69

Nah, but for real, I don't think you need to say that "others are adopting their style". I know I was the only one doing that :p. I did it mostly cuz I thought it'd be funny (which it was, quite frankly), and because it was so obvious what I was saying.

The first two of three gif posts were to show the inactivity of J, rPsi, and jPSI, and a funny gif, if it wasn't obvious.

The third was to show that Moriarty wasn't helpful at all in Nothing Special Mafia, and that his example was ********, thus, facepalm.

I'll stop doing that if it's so bad, but hey, it's hilarious.

ForeverZero

Overswarm|Frozenflame751
Not seeing why Moriarty should be left alive still. Near impossible to read, not helpful to town at all. He's either dead weight or scum that can easily hide behind things. I'm not gonna deal with it. My vote stays on Moriarty, hopefully he'll learn not to be so anti-town in the future.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Wait, you think Smarboy is scummy? Forgot to place your vote amirite? Better to make a funny wagon instead, yah.
???

You be posting in your funny talk, and I translated it to say "Smar is dumb or scum"

What's complex about that? Your words not mine.

CottonLicky

Blueyoshi|Zen
Not seeing why Moriarty should be left alive still. Near impossible to read, not helpful to town at all. He's either dead weight or scum that can easily hide behind things. I'm not gonna deal with it. My vote stays on Moriarty, hopefully he'll learn not to be so anti-town in the future.
Licky agrees. Though I'm not sure if he is a better choice than Chuckie since Chuckie is actually scummy.

btw XSword I'll try and get some clarification in by Wednesday. Both my halves are pretty busy today and tomorrow.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@Your second question: Kat voted spaghebti (read #88-91)... Why you questioning poor old Vandy about that wagon when you even acknowledged it was Kat posting at the time?

Also Swiss cheese what are you liking about FZ so far? Admittedly I've only skimmed the last couple pages but all I saw him do was call out he-man's policy lynch??? Tell me so I don't waste time looking k thx.

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8

both halves of Gotenks are in agreement on moriarty.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Finster said:
@Smarboy:- did you "choke" when you presented a case on He-man?
Not Gboy's "choking", so Gboy won't answer. Smargaret came down with bronchitis, and she'll be back whenever her cold goes away. So wait.

If it's any consolation...

I didn't think we, being smarboy, choked. How unanswerable was Regal Cheese's question? It had no pro town answer. And there was NOTHING to be gained after Cheese asked.

Chuck E. Cheese said:
What do you make of Chuckie's points against Regal? Let's hear ur thoughts! Tell tell.
Meh. They're good arguments, but I'm getting a town vibe from Swiss Cheese. He's being the sarcastic, egotistical mudaf***a I remember Swiss being in Community.

Chunkie said:
Also Current opinions on He-man?
he's gotten better, but IstillGMEOH.

[QUTOE=Chuck]Spagbol?[/QUOTE]

I'd prefer talking with Smargaret before we disclose our opinion, so

Insert Chuckie themed joke here said:
and Zero?
I think I might like em. He's playing toward his usual get rid of the useless play, and he's strong. But...

Foreva 0 said:
vote Moriarty
Gaytenks said:
I hope the wagon's momentum slows down... or else...

Moriarty

Tom|KevinM

ForeverZero

Overswarm|Frozenflame751
FF here. Back from V/LA. Wanna touch on a few things.

@ Chuckie: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11382357&postcount=172

I viewed Regal Cheese's post as an attempting to get smarboy to take a hard stance, or at least gauge exactly how strong thei stance was. They even explained that afterward. Furtermore they didn't really offer much comment insofar as the scumminess of smarboy's stance was concerned, only their dissappointment that they didn't take a harder stance.

How they are evaluating that action with regard to smarboy (and potentially whatever meta they might have related to tat hydra) is something they have not disclosed, and understandably so. This is something that you want to look for later on and look for consistency when the topic is raised again and they DO offer further comments.

So tell me, how exactly did Regal's post serve to "inject thoughts of uncertainty" or "stifle dicussion"? If anything, it was forcing to smarboy to BE CERTAIN AND CLEAR about their stance, and by virtue of focing this analysis, actually DEEPEN discussion. I really want to see some substantion from you regarding why you said these things.

Regarding Moriarity, I don't think anyone has actually taken a hard stance that Moriarity is useless. The term has been tossed around, but from what I understand of the stances of our active players, no one has actually seriously contended he is completely useless.

What has been contended is that his play is explicitly anti-town in nature. Don't try and argue that he isn't useless. That's easy to prove. How exactly is his play pro-town or helpful?

In fact this is a major point that I think everyone should think about. If Moriarity's play is protown, how so? By refusing to post in an explicative manner, but rather, a limited yes/no type response pattern, Moriarty will be unable to offer unique opinions with any kind of depth. This is a severe limitation which will relegate Moriarty to piggyback status for the rest of the game. This is not something I'm comfortable with and is distinct anti-town.

More @ Chuckie: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11382485&postcount=174

How is Spag more "useless" than Moriarty. Substantiation please.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11382757&postcount=177

Stop trying to make it seem like being a liability is ok and not worthy of pressure just because it is possible that someone being a liability is town aligned. Also stop trying to associate the idea of being a liability with risky or unconventional play as if trying to imply that scum wouldn't want to play that way because it's "too obviously bad" or some form of that logic.

The way you asked for an explanation of "how being a liability is scummy" is blatantly loaded and lends to WIFOM discussion considering how you built up to it. Shame on you.

Being a liability is ALWAYS scummy because it's bad town play. Does not make it a guaranteed scum tell? No. But it's always scummy. There is a difference you know.

Also the question we posed earlier regarding who you'd like to see talk who haven't interacted yet said, well, exactly that. We meant what we said. If we wanted to know who you just wanted to talk more, we would have asked that. So yeah, a clear answer for that would be nice.

Would like to hear from Spagheb and Peach Monster in particular about rcent trangressions. Really would love to hear from JPSI or his replacement very soon.

@ Moriarty do you absolutely refuse to play by conventional means (i.e. typing your own opinions and observations, not constructing them with pictures and quotes)?

Regal Cheese

Sir Bedevere|Swiss
Moriarty, we realise this isn't a scum tell but the quantity of information coming out of you is not sufficient. It's equivalent to going through a game posting only the same four words; "Yes" "No" "wtf" and "facepalm". FF I disagree with you to the extent that it isn't completely useless, just not anywhere close to what is necessary to be useful. It's a null tell coming from him.

Couldn't figure out how tooh b postin' that im mah stylee - gutted.

Unvote Vote Moriarty by default. Would prefer to lynch a scummai brummai person and let or biggai viggai handle him.

@ Kat/Chuckerz I assume FF explained it all to you other than #216 - I mistyped. Didn't mean Smarfail but Spag (as I explained, skimming amirite?). Gawd I don't see this ending /ends.
How do you feel about the 'scumminess' you seem to be exuding? Reasonable of people to comment on it?

Would like to see more content from Spag. Don't like such a lack of content then a buddying post then a "Survival" post. Wants to know why he's being voted, all defensive imo. Where's the bullets? Get shootin'

@ modrequest vote count

Peach when you come in tell us who the play is.

Gotenks - say Moriarty manned up said sorry and started being useful. Who would the play be? I've not seen much from you recently.

O btw

Bad enough to have to deal with it from one slot for a while, but if it's contagious as it seems to be, we need to cut the source ASAP.
This post doesn't ring true to me. 'Cut the source'? How contagious IS Moriarty? Dislike. Ya.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
So tell me, how exactly did Regal's post serve to "inject thoughts of uncertainty" or "stifle dicussion"? If anything, it was forcing to smarboy to BE CERTAIN AND CLEAR about their stance, and by virtue of focing this analysis, actually DEEPEN discussion. I really want to see some substantion from you regarding why you said these things.
I'll have a stab at this.

That's fine if you see cheese's motivation as trying to force smarboy to take a strong stance... but what is the point of a strong stance in this particular instance? To me, it was painfully obvious smarboy was trying to force discussion and pressure... cheese's comment comes off as unneccesary. I'd wager that cheese already knew the answer to the question he was asking.

Kat will be clearer with what he said, but I agree with him in the sense that Swiss' comments gave uncertainty to Smarb's case. Before the-man had even responded, cheese basically "shot down" smarb's intent, with the whole "we're playing with experienced players that aren't gonna fall for that **** you newb *facepalm*" Giving the-man the oppurtunity to brush said case off instead of responding to it (I don't remember what actually happened, just theorizing with this).

And by the same virtue, Swiss' little but-in to Smarb's case was a potential "discussion stifler"

Regarding Moriarity, I don't think anyone has actually taken a hard stance that Moriarity is useless. The term has been tossed around, but from what I understand of the stances of our active players, no one has actually seriously contended he is completely useless.

What has been contended is that his play is explicitly anti-town in nature. Don't try and argue that he isn't useless. That's easy to prove. How exactly is his play pro-town or helpful?
"Don't try and argue that he isn't useless."

Ok then... do you believe there should be no lynch other then moniarity toDay?

More @ Chuckie: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11382485&postcount=174

How is Spag more "useless" than Moriarty. Substantiation please.
Mac's one liners don't do much for me really. And I haven't seen anything from Gheb yet (Kat can respond to this).

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11382757&postcount=177

Stop trying to make it seem like being a liability is ok and not worthy of pressure just because it is possible that someone being a liability is town aligned. Also stop trying to associate the idea of being a liability with risky or unconventional play as if trying to imply that scum wouldn't want to play that way because it's "too obviously bad" or some form of that logic.

The way you asked for an explanation of "how being a liability is scummy" is blatantly loaded and lends to WIFOM discussion considering how you built up to it. Shame on you.

Being a liability is ALWAYS scummy because it's bad town play. Does not make it a guaranteed scum tell? No. But it's always scummy. There is a difference you know.
How is going on needlessly about Moniarity being useless pro town in the slightest? We're not debating that the player slot is basically gimped. But raging on about it is so safe and obvious, and not indicative of alignment blablabla.

I don't see how his posts are hurting town (apart from the waste of space people have spent telling him he's useless) so why not wait till we are firmer on a lynch, and if that slot is the weakest slot/scummiest slot/biggest liability, we lynch it.

Coming to a conclusion to lynch someone based on "style" so early is dumb. Should his methods stop anyone else from playing the game? We're NOT trying to give him a handicap that he can ride to endgame, but condemning that slot to an auto lynch is narrow minded, and I'm LOLing that we're discussing something as dumb/pointless as this.

Also the question we posed earlier regarding who you'd like to see talk who haven't interacted yet said, well, exactly that. We meant what we said. If we wanted to know who you just wanted to talk more, we would have asked that. So yeah, a clear answer for that would be nice.

Would like to hear from Spagheb and Peach Monster in particular about rcent trangressions. Really would love to hear from JPSI or his replacement very soon.

@ Moriarty do you absolutely refuse to play by conventional means (i.e. typing your own opinions and observations, not constructing them with pictures and quotes)?
Kat can answer that.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
@Cheese: ROFL at you questioning us about our spag vote and then proceeding to say "not liking spag's lack of content" you're too funny bro.

Why do you think we're scummy? Or are you gonna wait till next week to tell us like licky? I'm actually quite interested in this as you'd expect.

Regal Cheese

Sir Bedevere|Swiss
@Cheese: ROFL at you questioning us about our spag vote and then proceeding to say "not liking spag's lack of content" you're too funny bro.

Why do you think we're scummy? Or are you gonna wait till next week to tell us like licky? I'm actually quite interested in this as you'd expect.
Quote me.

Quit twistin' words.

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
X1, you take me for a fool?

In #121 you parroted us on tHe Man.

In #123, the parroting was more focused on our view of tHe Man and Chuckie's Cottonlicky questions (which I forgot to add lol) and, quite frankly, parroting the prod request. No, I don't believe you were ninja'd. That was a four minute interval.
Sometimes I have the page open for 10 minutes and forget how long it's been and get ninja'd. If X1 parroted once off a ninja post, leave it be. If it continues to happen then we can go back, and realize that it wasn't a ninja. For now I don't see how you'd really be getting anywhere by continueing to refuse to believe him.

I know this issue is a little old now, but I just wanted to point out that I see no problem with X1's behavior. If the "parroting" (in quotes cuz we dont know if it was an accident) continues, then I'll be the first to bring it up myself later on, as accidents don't happen two or three times like that. but for now I'm fine with X1's play.

I (and a few others) displayed utter disgust (as it desreves) at the mere idea of policy lynches. Cottonlicky said its scummy to so clearly verbally be so disgusted such policy lynches, since scum may want to verbally say very pro town things to look good. i disagree because this whole policy lynch thing is not only bad but it is THE worst idea ever, and its important to say it over and over until the idea is completely eliminated from play. u want to lynch based on general principles and ignore actually playing the game? no, we aren't doing it. Something like asking for somene to be prodded to look good, I can understand if ur suspicous. but verbally condoning policy lynching I don't think could ever be a scumtell because it is SUCH a terrible idea that it requires very emotional reaction. I like anyone who went against it no matter how apparant they were in pushing that concept.

In my experiences, people who say its' scummy to say obviously pro town things (like policy lynches are bad) are basing their entire case on what is basically wifom. "He said a pro town thing, but he just WANTS me to think he said it to be pro town, but he probably secretly is scum" has no base to support it so I think it's very anti town of Cottonlicky to make these type of assertions. FoS: Cottonlicky Cottonlicky i'd like to hear more. Do u consider me anti town for once again bringing it up?

Likin ForeverZero's posts a lot so far, mainly because I'm hating Moriarty just as much. Imagine it's day 3. couple of lynches, couple of night kills go by. All we got on moriary dead or alive are a bunch of kermit the frog and silent bob gifs. Not helpful to town at all. Problem is Spaghebti is doing the same, however at least he's giving words and some stances (saying regal brings up good points) this isn't the best play ever but compared to Moriarty's play its MVP worthy. i'm somewhat not liking spag, really not liking moriarty.

Swiss - can't decide on a play for the day til Praxis catches up, so not voting yet. However my 2 potential plays so far are Cottonlicky and Moriarty. These 2 are players I don't like so far.

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
I mean Regal Cheese, not Swiss. I keep assuming the hydra you're posting in is you for some reason, my mistake if it was Sir bevedere.

Chuckie

Kataefi|vanderzant
Wait, you think Smarboy is scummy? Forgot to place your vote amirite? Better to make a funny wagon instead, yah.

How 'rub in the face' would you say that funny 'ol wagon was? Pretty rubby facey amirite? Why were we needin' to rub his face again? Help me catch up - just a silly 'lil 'ol Swiss.

What was that about Gboy again?
You said you meant to say Spag instead

@ Kat/Chuckerz I assume FF explained it all to you other than #216 - I mistyped. Didn't mean Smarfail but Spag (as I explained, skimming amirite?). Gawd I don't see this ending /ends.
How do you feel about the 'scumminess' you seem to be exuding? Reasonable of people to comment on it?

And I'm pretty sure Kat voted spag for the same reason as you outlined a few posts ago derp derp.

Wanna answer the questions I asked Swiss?

Regal Cheese

Sir Bedevere|Swiss
Chucky, my man. You've only been askin' questions which have either a) Been answered or b) Are not true

Like me callin' you scummy. Didn't happen. You're makin' it up. Said I was unsure on you

Unsure on Chuckie. He loves to grill me, I've always been scum against him. Trick is to figure out if he's paranoid or scum. Unknown.
(See I can justify what I say)
Unless you actually think
is me calling you scummy....Lawl. Was I the one who started callin' u scummy? Nah. Go read.

I asked what you thought about other people findin' you scummy, ya didn't answer.

I'm not gettin' all this "omg Kat will answer this" and "omg Vanz will answer that" - feels like stallin' and an easy way out of answering what I ask. Little real content other than Cheesy hate comin' out of ya. Then you push on me for allegedly not answering what u asked. Not gettin' it. Not likin' it. At best you're distractin' and that ain't pro townie - that earns a frownie.

Peachpieces - Call me Swiss, it's fine for one and a compliment to the other. Tell me more about Cotton Licky. What do you think about his stance on Chuckie? Is it that one thing which has made him (Cotton, not you Chuckie) scummy? Why would you prefer to lynch, if you had to lynch one RIGHT NOW?

Gotenks

BSL|mentosman8
Gotenks - say Moriarty manned up said sorry and started being useful. Who would the play be? I've not seen much from you recently.
this half would vote chuckie. posts keep saiyan "only skimmed, but" and "i dont remember, but"

dont like it.

ForeverZero

Overswarm|Frozenflame751
Some clarification concerning Moriarity and "uselessness".

@ Chuckie: What I meant to say was, don't try to JUST argue that Moriarity isn't useless. We know this. He isn't completely useless. Short of literally not posting or just not taking the game seriously at all, no one is completely useless. Therefore, arguing that someone isn't completely useless is just about the easiest thing to argue since it's practically unattackable.

What I was asking you to do is start arguing how Moriarity is being pro-town (or at least how he isn't being anti-town) if you're going to try and defend him. This pretty much goes for anyone defending him. You can't JUST argue "oh he's not summy because he isn't useless". By that logic NO ONE IN THIS GAME is scummy except JPSI. So yeah, you have to take you stance a bit further if you even want it to matter. Don't be a ***** and argue something so soft.

@ Spag or anyone else who still thinks that we think Moriarity is completely useless:

WE DON'T. That's not the point though. His playstyle is distinctly limiting and anti-town, hence our pressuring of him and constant inquiring as to what exactly the slot is actually willing to do.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Unsure on Chuckie. He loves to grill me
Heheh, Grilled Cheese.

Anyway, I'm catching up atm, I'm leaving for work as soon as I finish, so I doubt there will be something I need to respond to that won't entail a post larger than this.

@FZ - If you'd like, we can post our commentary on Chuckie's posts on reread, but this half didn't think they were aimed at us and thought it would be better to leave it.

~Ryker

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
How about we phrase FF's lynch suggestion like this:

"Moriarty cannot be as helpful as someone posting with words and detailed explanations. This does not mean that he is scum, but that, by not lynching Moriarty, we are lynching someone with the potential to be more helpful than Moriarty."

Policy lynch, not scum hunter's lynch. Already stated that I don't like a policy lynch at this stage.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Hmm...

How bout this...

@Moriarty who, aside from Spaghebti would you find scummy, and why? I'm not asking for you to type real words. You can do your system of putting quotes up and gifs that tell your answer. I'm not gonna complain. I can't get a clear view from you other than Spaghebti being scummy, which one half of us (the smargaret half, the Gordito half is still deciding) agrees with. How do you take Forever Zero's harsh attack on you with your usefulness? Pro town move? Anti town?

Top Bottom