• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
I mean that I'm a Spartan-III that participated on a buncha operations on the planet Reach during the Fall of Reach.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
X1-12First para. WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT. you cannot be serious. I can't even remember who you were pushing instead of mori said:
I was pushing tHe-Man and Gotenks, and we were solely planning on vigkilling D1 to rid of useless players.

X1-12

Smash Champion
At this point I can't realistically see Mentos as scum, same for gboy tbh, no scum could act so stupid. I mean Gboys actions are textbook anti-town, but in context there's no way he could actually act like that. He's not clever enough to be this stupid.

He changed it.

Sold was the guy who misquoted his role PM. He changed his answer (well, clarified his mistake) when I asked him.
so those Sold/Swiss connections.. Giving him outs now? You've been the one talking about flavour all game and now when he slips when claiming you give him the chance to cover it up? In my mind process of elimination leaves you two. Covering his *** is the final straw

Vote: Sold2

Gboy shoot swiss.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Again, slow down y'all. When we lynch someone, we're all going to have this planned out, alright? We're in the position to create plans. Unvote now, please.

Not to OMGUS without even voting or any of that, but I'll throw it out there that X1 is first on my scumlist, him being able to be scum in any of our listed situations, and not having a particularly clean record throughout the game. If anything, this vote adds to the likelyhood of him being scum, I think it's him seeing who'll go along with it. Swiss, you seem pretty happy with the idea of my lynch out of nowhere, yeah? Calling Swiss/X1 scumteam again.

Also it's funny to note, in my mind it has to be Swiss/X1, unless we're playing a 9 v 2 v 1, the same process of elimination X1 is using. And for Swiss I presume he's set on there being an Indy lol.

I think X1 is more likely to be scum of the two, but if Swiss is scum, he has roleblocker, which ruins our vig.

@X1, I wouldn't have made that flavor mistake if me and Swiss were scum-mates. Wouldn't it be weird for me to make a bad claim when the only person analyzing claims is... my own scum mate? I'm sure we would have discussed what I was going to claim beforehand and it'd be all planned and cool. I don't even know my exact role because SSBF only received the PM, neither me or Fans For Sell has the actual role PM. You didn't think this through at all, trying to quick lynch?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
X1, I'll vote Sold once you give me the okay. I'm prepared to, btw.

Oh, and I'm not shooting toNight. Too risky.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I'm getting a lot of thoughts in my head.

Going into N4, I don't think I should shoot. To shoot means we might still hit town. Shoot town, we lose the game. Swiss is still very much on my scumlist, but it's risky, so I made the decision.

ToNight, I'm not gonna shoot.

If we have a D5, then we have more town/scum flips to take into consideration for scumhunting. D5 is actually sounding like a good thing. Happens to be, though, that I'll probz die. Swiss is top of my scumlist, hell, he's the ONLY other person on my scumlist, but we should still have a D5. Is this making sense?

Scum's going down >:D.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
If we lynch town, you HAVE to shoot, Gordito. It's impossible for town to win otherwise.
If we lynch mafia, you can hold your shot and we'll be in a lylo tomorrow. That's fine.

When you all agree to lynch me, as you all seem to want, and I flip town, shoot X1. If Swiss is mafia, you're screwed any way you cut it, unless Gordito is a SK with 1-time BP, and then we get a prisoner's. At least by shooting X1, we actually have a chance, going into D5 with a 2 v 1 if he is mafia.

Gordito, what made you decide lynching me over X1, or over Swiss?
I'm going to eat a shoe when Mentos endgames and is mafia.

#HBC | Gorf

Sold2 said:
If we lynch town, you HAVE to shoot, Gordito. It's impossible for town to win otherwise.
If we lynch mafia, you can hold your shot and we'll be in a lylo tomorrow. That's fine.
If we nail town...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nah but *giggle* if you are *giggle* town *spits out milk from laughter*, then duh I'm shooting. But Swiss has already outed himself as a RB so idk what to do about that. You get me?

Sold2 said:
When you all agree to lynch me, as you all seem to want, and I flip town, shoot X1. If Swiss is mafia, you're screwed any way you cut it, unless Gordito is a SK with 1-time BP, and then we get a prisoner's. At least by shooting X1, we actually have a chance, going into D5 with a 2 v 1 if he is mafia.
What's prisoner's?

X1's town dude. There's NO other way to put it.

Sold said:
Gordito, what made you decide lynching me over X1, or over Swiss?
My town read is fine with your lynch. But, I'd indeed like to ask him something:

@X1, would you mind lynching either way, Sold OR Swiss? If we lynch Swiss first, then he we'll, at least, have the roleblocker out of the way. This is totally up to you btw.

Sold said:
I'm going to eat a shoe when Mentos endgames and is mafia.
I lol'd.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gboy: yeah lets just end this, shoot swiss if sold is scum anyway. If he's really a jailer his ability is provable. if sold flips town shoot your strongest scum read as its pretty much down to luck at that point anyway

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Here's my invisible defense to an invisible offense. Obviously I'm town now.

Anyways go on and lynch me, since you seem blinded, impossible to persuade. Here's what's going to happen. You'll lynch me, then try and shoot X1, but Swiss will roleblock you, you'll get nkilled at night, and then town automatically loses. Great plan bro.

#HBC | Gorf

I'm not shooting, Swiss. Haha.

Gboy said:
I'm getting a lot of thoughts in my head.

Going into N4, I don't think I should shoot. To shoot means we might still hit town. Shoot town, we lose the game. Swiss is still very much on my scumlist, but it's risky, so I made the decision.

ToNight, I'm not gonna shoot.

If we have a D5, then we have more town/scum flips to take into consideration for scumhunting. D5 is actually sounding like a good thing. Happens to be, though, that I'll probz die. Swiss is top of my scumlist, hell, he's the ONLY other person on my scumlist, but we should still have a D5. Is this making sense?

Scum's going down >:D.
Guess you didn't read this carefully enough.

#HBC | Gorf

If the game isn't over after this (I don't see how it can), mentos should recruit me. That way, if I'm indie, he dies and I get lynched. If I'm NOT indie, then we either both survive or scum's a douche, and NK's him. But I doubt that'd happen.

Does anybody oppose to this plan?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I was serious, I'm townie and it's game over now. Town just lost unless Gordito is an Indy specifically with 1 time bulletproof, and there's only 1, not 2, remaining mafia, in which case the best we can hope for is a Prisoner's Dilemma. Prisoners means that we'll go into n5 with 1 v 1 v 1, and town can win by the indy and the mafia shooting each other. Gordito needs to have 1 time BP to survive the night.

Good games all.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Not sure if Swiss is gloating or if he's being sarcastic. Or both. But yeah he's right.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Odd to think that there used to be 24 players in this game.

Gboy, never act so rashly in LYLO. It allowed scum to win without mentos even posting

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think scum won because doctor didn't protect FrozneFlame and Overswarm. If there was a doc.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
town was doomed from the start. Reach Falls, obv.

gotenks mentos got really really unlucky with his recruiting.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I was watching this facepalming the entire time.

I literally shouted "NO GORD SWISS IS ALWAYS SCUM YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS!"

Zen and I were on Swiss the entire day yesterDay, why didn't you guys realize this when we both flipped town? D:

Also, obligatory LOL90%SURE ZENURBAD

Top Bottom