• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Swiss said:
Also, explain why no-one CC'd me.
You're a maf roleblocker.

Swiss said:
Also, explain why you seem to be so sure X1 is town. I don't see it.
My logic seems stupid at this point, but it's cuz of the fact that a knife is a human weapon (the flavour's yet to be wrong so far), and the fact that he was so unsure of why he was cleared in my book. Scum would've just taken the clearing and shut their mouth.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Hmm...

@X1

Well, an SK wouldn't have sided with the maf. I've never seen an indie JOAT, and most, if not all, other indie roles side with the mafia if they survive when the maf outnumber the town. That'd lead me to assume that if I was a JOAT, I'd have won with Swiss and Sold. Do you get where I'm coming from? Is there any proof that an indie JOAT is last-man-standing wincon?
indy wincon is essentially allways last man standing, exceptions include warlock, jester, survivor, lyncher (i beleive this is the same as contract hitman). and the last 3 are modconfirmed not in the game, warlock is rare (I researched it recently) and I doubt swords has even heard of the role tbh/

Swiss

Smash Lord
That's a terrible reason to clear someone at this stage in the game.

I am the jailer - I protect too.

Please explain why no-one has CC'd a protecting ability (highlighting the fact I've crumbed being a JAILER specifically - crumbs D1 wrt locking Chuckie up in a cell before Gotenks claimed and changed my plan.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
I'm sure that I've caught scum. And when Swiss countervotes, it'll be either him, or me.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Whoa.

That settles it for me. You're not town. Not a chance. You think anyone with a sane-town mind would vote like that in LyLo?

I'd put my vote on you now if it didn't look like OMGUS ^^

Voting in LyLo after buddying X1, clearing him off BS reasons and then expecting people to follow you? No way.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Not crossvoting to look town?

Read: The last Day in Sonic Mafia. Chibo figured out I was scum. So he voted me. What did I do? Refuse to vote to look not stupid and smart town. Swiss, either you, or I, are scum. So vote.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Cuz I wasn't sure until PM flipped town. That was what was holding me back.

I've heard plenty. Smargz let me do this, so I'm taking the bull by the horns.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
And when my dad lets me on the good computer, I'll take off my vote. When I'm done with the case, I'll put my vote back on. Simple as that.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Not crossvoting to look town?

Read: The last Day in Sonic Mafia. Chibo figured out I was scum. So he voted me. What did I do? Refuse to vote to look not stupid and smart town. Swiss, either you, or I, are scum. So vote.
terrible reasoning, seriously I'm ASKING YOU TO UNVOTE. Just because the game is not over =/= one of you is scum, 2 of the players aren't hear.

UNVOTE BEFORE THEY ARE

X1-12

Smash Champion
And when my dad lets me on the good computer, I'll take off my vote. When I'm done with the case, I'll put my vote back on. Simple as that.
terrible reasoning, seriously I'm ASKING YOU TO UNVOTE. Just because the game is not over =/= one of you is scum, 2 of the players aren't hear.

UNVOTE BEFORE THEY ARE
you can always revote later, unvote now.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
If I have to leave the computer for a good amount of time. That's when I'll be unvoting. When I get back online, that's when the vote comes back on.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Hell, I'll tell you right now that my parents are dragging me to a soccer game at around 4 30. I'll be unvoting before I leave. When I get back home, the vote comes back on.

Swiss

Smash Lord
So, you have SAID you're going to unvote.

You are waiting for what, precisely? Apart from a possible alpha strike, that is.

I have no idea what your goals are, but whatever they are - you have no logic for getting there.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
I'll even add on to the Sonic Mafia schpeal:

There were two lylos: Me and Rockin as scum, and after Rockin was lynched. Chibo did to Rockin what he did to me. Swiss should be crossvoting. And I'm kinda happy he's not. Gives me a much easier time (not like it wasn't already easy) to say that he's scum.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
I'm going to unvote every time I'll be away from the computer for an extended period of time. That's about it.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'm not voting you, Smar, as there is the incredibly distant possibility you are an incredibly stupid townie.

How you think myself quick voting in LyLo would have been a town tell is beyond me. You are making so sense toDay.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
"I'm sure Swiss is scum, but town would feel much more comfortable if I unvote, so I'm meeting them halfway."

~Fix'd.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Crossvoting is the only thing that you can do.

Hell, from what you've said, you "don't think I'm town". Isn't that a good excuse to vote for me?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Smar you're suggesting that you will vote me at any time you are online.

This means you believe your presence here will affect the result.

This means you think you can unvote before an alpha strike.

I can't believe you are town, you would not ever even consider this as a course of action.

And again, referring to X1 as 'town' as a unit.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Smar, I'm not voting you as it would be an idiotic move without all agreeing on a lynch. You're trying to force a situation without the consent of town - hence you going Rambo on us.

PLEASE explain why you're only voting me when you're online. Wtf is this?

What are you doing?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Cuz X1 doesn't want me to vote, and I'm willing to meet him halfway.

And this is what I discussed with Smargz. This was to be done yesterday. But I didn't get enough time to do it.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Cuz X1 doesn't want me to vote, and I'm willing to meet him halfway.

And this is what I discussed with Smargz. This was to be done yesterday. But I didn't get enough time to do it.
You said you couldn't do this yesterDay because PM was still alive.

Also, why did you suddenly flip on Zen yesterDay? Zen thought this was out of character for you if you were town.

Top Bottom