• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Howabout since both our lists include Swiss, I hammer him and you can get my "UNSC" flavor if you so want it.

I really hope this game doesn't come down to lynching on flavor .

Toastin Walrus

Swiss|GorditoBoy69
We're not getting flavour from here on out. I would be more than happy to oblige, if Xiivi made flavour posts. But he won't. So we won't.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
ASDOFBAJUNWEROGFIANB.

The ENTIRE time I was telling myself to NOT send that cuz it'd come out wrong.

Wanna know the funny part?

It's Smargaret O_O.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, first and foremost to those asking for a character claim from me? I kinda did that before I even roleclaimed... So yeah, if you've been paying attention you know that.

Second of all I don't buy Swiss' jailer claim at all. Why? Because I have never received anything saying my action was prevented, or that I was jailed, or anything. I highly doubt there's a jailer that doesn't give any information to the target that they were jailed.

Noble 6 is obvious vig, and seeing as it makes things fit together I trust smarboy. That leaves me with X1, Sold, and Swiss to lynch. Would be happy to go Swiss today, likely Sold tomorrow.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
If we lynch Swiss today, Sold hammers. And no, sorry, I'm not switching back to the hydra account for this post because I am frickin' tired of changing accounts.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Sorry, CBF to switch accounts right now, so I'll just go ahead and half-claim. Noble 1/Carter.
So that everyone else doesn't have to do it. Mentos is a jerk for not just repeating it :(.

Basically I'm just really wanting to know what X1's claiming and why he's so hesitant about it. Because as soon as he claims we can actually do stuff, yeah?

Also just so it's painfully obvious, I'm going to be at my grandma's tomorrow, and therefore V/LA. Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Swiss

Smash Lord
So, first and foremost to those asking for a character claim from me? I kinda did that before I even roleclaimed... So yeah, if you've been paying attention you know that.

Second of all I don't buy Swiss' jailer claim at all. Why? Because I have never received anything saying my action was prevented, or that I was jailed, or anything. I highly doubt there's a jailer that doesn't give any information to the target that they were jailed.

Noble 6 is obvious vig, and seeing as it makes things fit together I trust smarboy. That leaves me with X1, Sold, and Swiss to lynch. Would be happy to go Swiss today, likely Sold tomorrow.
Hold up.

Run this by me.

You don't buy I'm a jailer even though I've been crumbing it since D1? How far ahead do you think I plan? Jesus. Why has no protecting role CC'd me? Because there is no other protecting role. What kind of mod doesn't give us a single protecting role and a NAIVE cop? We have a watcher and a vig? Yeah. Bull****. I should be pretty much cleared of that alone.

Wrt you not buying it because of mechanics, we can solve this pretty easily

@ mod which action takes priority, a kill or a recruit I'll PM Xiivi to answer that, hopefully he will ^^

As if the kill takes priority (which we all know it does) then there would have been no recruit ability USED N1 and as such nothing to roleblock.

And I'll point out the blindingly obvious here, why didn't I just get you lynched instead of having my *** set on fire by Chuckie and Zen? Chuckie saw my crumbs and actually asked me if I was a roleblocker (wel, a scummy one ^_^). <- He didn't exactly trust me but the point remains the same. He realised I HAD that ability.

Also, I have a confirmable ability.

Choose the scummiest for toNight. Vig shoots them, I protect them. Hey presto! Confirmed!

^ K that scenario auto loses us unless scum shoot the same person.

But THIS ONE doesn't

Lynch scummy-other-than-Swiss toDay. Mentos attempts to recruit WITH NO BREADCRUMBS. He will NOT be killed toNight and he won't recruit as he'll have bene 'roleblocked'.

Ta da! So hai gaiz.

I have a confirmable ability which I'm actually going to confirm :awesome:

1) I KNOW there is a traitor in Noble team and
2) Are you guys honestly suggesting that we are in a game that could have resulted in an auto win for town with a mass name claim? We wouldn't even need roles. Everyone claiming Noble team is confirmed town, then by a process of elimination lynch the others. Yeah? No. This is called a broken set up. This set up is good. Why? Because it isn't broken, not all Nobles are town.

If you are ever in a situation where D1 you realise a mass name claim wins you the game, you are in a broken game or have been duped.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
Swiss is completely ignoring the (likely) possibility that scum have safeclaims.

Also, Swiss's verifiable ability stuff doesn't work that way. Consider Swiss the scummy roleblocker:
Blocks mentos
Shoots us

Next day: Mentos has failed to recruit! Mentos is still alive! Clearly Swiss saved the day!

Furthermore, not everyone claiming town is claiming Noble team, and I don't think anyone has claimed/flipped Noble 2, so scum having safeclaims isn't totally outside the realm of possibility.

Swiss

Smash Lord
^ Noble 2 is Kat.

All Nobles are accounted for or dead.

I did account for scum having safe claims, I even accounted for scum having safe claims IN Noble team. My issue is thus - I happen to know one of the people who have claimed TownNoble are lying. My issue is your issue, as it should be obvious even without my extra info.

OK, so now you're accepting that I AM the jailer, just a scum one?

Where's our protecting role?

Tah da! Town Swiss IS possible!

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
What about noble 4 and 5?

Can we just make a list of who's who in one nice pretty post? I'd do it but I'm literally leaving for Thanksgiving in 15 minutes.

X1-12

Smash Champion
hmm

still REALLY wondering how Gboy 'cleared' me through flavour, I used a knife. so? I'm pretty sure Swiss said a human weapon would be an indy weapon, and thinking about it I don't think he'd ever risk outwardly lieing about flavour if he ever thought he could get caught out. Also knife is pretty standard weapon not really indicative of anything. I also think we should not focus too much on flavour since its evidently made to be ambiguous, i.e I didn't use a grenade.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Okay. It's not so much that you're cleared, as much as it is that I'm sure of the Sold2/Swiss scumteam. In laments terms: You're clear cuz they're scum. But if you want a reason then you have it in the flavour.

Plus, if you were really scum, you'd be fine with me clearing you that easily. Rather, you're fighting me about it.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Why are you playing so bad you essentially just admitted to lying about why I'm cleared, followed by one massive bulging endgame WIFOM sandwich

#HBC | Gorf

Cuz idk how to explain it, but I'm right. I didn't lie, it's just the only thing I can say that clears you. You're cleared by the fact that a knife is a human weapon, the WIFOM (yea, I'll admit I used it lol, but I'm right, soooo), and the fact that Sold2/Swiss are just so obviously the scum team.

X1-12

Smash Champion
J? have you taken over gboys account or something?? (this is a joke about gboy's AtE)

If you want me to believe you, explain why they are scum

#HBC | Gorf

I was getting ready to.

I'll post up a case once I get on my good computer (remember my s*** computer in Community? Gotta use that for the time being (my brother's being dumb)).

#HBC | Gorf

Patience, my friend. My brother's being a douche right now. So when I get home tomorrow from Black Friday shopping, I'll start up the beginning of your demise.

smargaret

Smash Rookie
x1, you are UNSC by flavor for certain. There is no covenant combat knife in the games, and there is one for UNSC: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_knife. If you believe Swiss that there's an anti-town Noble team member, then you may not be clear. But you are UNSC, assuming mod is still doing the flavor thing.

#HBC | Gorf

The fact that we've only shot once. I don't think they'd give an SK the option of shooting whenever he pleases, cuz that'd make it too easy to call em a vig.

#HBC | Gorf

JOAT's a pretty common town role anyway- isn't it?

I'm town dude. You might not know it cuz as scum you can't distinguish between town and indie, but I'm totally town.

And wait. If I was indie, wouldn't that mean that you and Sold win: 2-2-1?

#HBC | Gorf

Indie wincon is usually last man standing or side with the maf.

Mafia wincon is to outnumber the town.

You and Sold are scum: 2
Me, X1, and mentos are town: 3

This is why you guys haven't won yet.

If I was indie, it'd go like this:

You and Sold are scum: 2
I'm indie: 1
X1 and mentos are town: 2

You'd be outnumbering the town by then. Unless I'd be considered part of the town. But indie is an anti-town faction, so that's impossible.

X1-12

Smash Champion
JOAT's a pretty common town role anyway- isn't it?

I'm town dude. You might not know it cuz as scum you can't distinguish between town and indie, but I'm totally town.

And wait. If I was indie, wouldn't that mean that you and Sold win: 2-2-1?

2-2-1

scum don't have overall majority - don't win
indy isn't last one left - doesn't win
town are still threatened - don't win

X1-12

Smash Champion
indy wincon when talking about indy joat or indy sk is always last man standing

win-alongside-another-faction-indy is highly unlikely

scum only win if they can control the votes to force either a non-scum lynch or no lynch, then allowing them to NK to victory

#HBC | Gorf

Hmm...

@X1

Well, an SK wouldn't have sided with the maf. I've never seen an indie JOAT, and most, if not all, other indie roles side with the mafia if they survive when the maf outnumber the town. That'd lead me to assume that if I was a JOAT, I'd have won with Swiss and Sold. Do you get where I'm coming from? Is there any proof that an indie JOAT is last-man-standing wincon?

Top Bottom