• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Please tell me you didn't try to recruit PM, Mentos.

And then tell me who you did try to recruit.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Claim: Vig

We shot Spag, so Mentos is clear.

XSword is clear by flavor.

That leaves Swiss and FFS as the two remaining scum.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Okay. I'm ready for my PM DH SvT thing.

@Everyone (in particular Swiss and X1)

Don't assume that because Smarboy posted, that it's me. Hell, the last coup'la posts were from Smargz herself.

@Mentos

I've played this game stoned. It's BAD. Trust me :p.

@Zen

Mentos is town. That's about all I can say. You'll know why later
Actually, Swiss, Zen brings up a very good point in his 1194.

What indie can there be? There is no SK, you don't believe that mentos is a cult member, and according to the OP, none of these are in the game:

So, what CAN PM's indy role possibly be?
Bolded bits prove we knew Mentos was town yesterday.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I've already fallen asleep once and prolly not gonna be up long before it happens again. In any case, I want to make sure that I've got a vote down to help avoid a no lynch, so I'll be voting at the end of the post since I never actually did so.(Sorry for the confusion Swords :( )

And given the situation I think it's important I make my recruit clear, and after thought I've given it through most of the game day, unless anyone objects, I will be targeting PM tonight.(unless, of course, they're lynched, in which case it'll be Zen)

Vote: Zen
Last post of yesterday>_> It turns out to be a good thing though! My other options were smarboy(now claimed vig) or a probable 2/3 chance of hitting mafia and this game being over. With the slim margin of error among those unclaimed, game could've been over far more likely than clearing someone. I think it's time for mass claim though, no real use holding off on it, with it pretty much being need-to-play-like-lylo now.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Do you agree that xsword is clear by flavor? Then there are two scumbags left, and two unclaimed/crumbed people.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Mentos, this is what I can't wrap my head around.

Why, assuming we'd lynched PM, were you going to recruit Zen?

I didn't think Sold is scum. Smar was top of my list. Then X1.

/re-reading.

We should do a mass claim, though.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Claim: Vig

We shot Spag, so Mentos is clear.

XSword is clear by flavor.

That leaves Swiss and FFS as the two remaining scum.
Considering this information became available to you upon Zen's mislynch - why didn't you shoot last night?

Also, you're a vig that's only shot once in the whole game?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Swiss, why don't you claim next?

Also, remember day 1, how we were arguing against a Mory lynch? That's because we were going to vig him that night.

We didn't have all that information. We knew two scum were in the set {Swiss, FFS, PM} and I wasn't willing to risk the whole game on our read of PM.

So yes, we shot once.

Swiss

Smash Lord
(Laptop pad posted accidentally)

It was in my role, 'comms from HQ to me'. Note: the actual word used isn't 'traitor' so I don't think it's the scum role. I just know someone I can't trust is on their way to me.

Then going by what we knew as flavour and covenant as scum, I knew there had to be an indie in Noble team (See me magically figuring this out D1 and sticking by it - and saying Gotenks could be indie recruiter). Note it doesn't explicitly state how many 'indies', though one is pretty obv by now. I saw no reason to explicitly state this before when people pretty much accepted my flavour analysis for what it was and it'd just make me a bigger target.

I assume you'll want my jailer crumbs and night actions. Gimme a min.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
if you want a response, you have about five minutes - I'm on my way to bed. Stupid asthma.

When you say "one is pretty obv by now" do you mean "it's obvious there's only one indy" or "it's obvious who the indy is"?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Sorry, 'obvious there is only one'.

I don't really have anything to ask you before I've read other than:

Also, you're not fake claiming Vig, are you? ToDay isn't the time for macho fake claims. If you're JOAT/other role just say.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Fakeclaiming vig today would be stupidity on an epic scale. We're not that bad, surely (in other words, no, we're not fakeclaiming.)

Swiss

Smash Lord
Agree that we don't know who he could be recruitin' for. Would rather one townie weren't recruited into a mason than one extra scumdie gets recruited into a cult.

Hurr durr.
^ D1

v D2
S'early in the Day still - not set on a lynch. Not kewl wiv any of dem livin' - jus' wat Gotenks said this mornin' don't tell us jack about his alignment. Still a scummai brummai imo but PM/the-man mite take precedence over him.

Feels like I'm talking to toddler or somethi..oh nvm

I saw nuthin' in our little chittie chattie that nullified it. All his scumminess is still there, I jus' think his lack of recruit last nite should b treated as null, so why the back off?
As much as I poo-poo Gotenks as town I don't think he's a danger ranger like atm so would swippy swappy to PM or the-man. <- Sentence doesn't quite make sense as I'm voting the-man atm, but I like the turn of phrase. Any of those three. I believe Gotenks when he says he didn't recruit last night.

THIS CHUCKIE. THIS. THIS IS WHY YOU WERE TRYING TO SHRED ME. *Shakes fist*

Also, D2, see me ask 'Who did you recruit' in my #971 then change it with my EBWOP. 'Cuz I knew he WOULD recruit. Ha! BRILLIANT Swiss! (That wasn't actually an intentional crumb, more of a role slip - but I'll take it ;D)

Swiss at Zen (iirc) said:
I didn't vote Gotenks in that day as, if he were scum, I was expecting him to make a particular slip which he didn't wrt his recruiting malarkie (I'll not say what this slip was - take my word or don't). 'Course recruiting the dead guy was convenient but was not a scum tell imo. This is backed up by what I said early D2. Go read if you wish.
ALL game. People have been jumping down my neck BECAUSE of me jailing Gotenks and not explaining I jailed him, my *** has literally caught alight from the fire I've been taking because of this. Srs.

N2 I jailed PM (omg shock) - hence me not accusing him of SK-ness and searching for other roles and believing there's a vig. Should I have rectified him to townie status? No. I'm always normally sometimes right. I found him scummy.

Last night I jailed X1 - hence the "VIG DON'T SHOOT X1 IT WON'T WORK". I wanted to jail someone I thought might be sending a NK. After the flavour lynch (IF we decide we can trust that, Idk if we should to clear, only to convict, as it were) it was too late for me to crumb elsewhere, so I was forced to stick with it - otherwise we'd be left in a mess wrt claims.

So hai.

Would like to see:
1) Your crumbs quote (I cbf checking for them yet).
2) An analysis of which out of Swiss/Sold is scummier and why.
3) Someone else claim.

Also, who's your character?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
We didn't have all that information. We knew two scum were in the set {Swiss, FFS, PM}
PM's dead, flipped town. So I guess this makes me and Swiss are the scum haha.

lol my name is Jorge, I'm a vanilla, marine. I wouldn't let X1 ride because of flavor. I'd hope that Swords payed enough attention to realize that we were looking at lynch flavor. I wish I had a cooler role to tell y'all. Numbers would say there's 2 scum left. It's not me(trust me on this!) and Gordito's obviously cleared.

Swiss's claim is pretty good. What's your character (since you asked someone else I feel it's kinda important to ask you)?

X1 and Mentos claims/results are kind of important now.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
EBWOP- also I'm super sorry for missing the end of D3, I had something to do at that time and you guys ended it quick :(.

X1-12

Smash Champion
People should list the top 2 people they want claims from in priority order.

if you're top of someone's list 2 points, second you get 1 point. whoever have most posts had to claim first. That means full claim. Don't list someone who's already claimed

I'm thinking about my list

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
My top 2 for claims are

X1 because you're the only one who hasn't claimed.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
ebwop, and yeah Swiss. I'm a vanilla marine who's name is Jorge. Pretty cool guy imo.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@X1

You're the only one left to claim. Go.

And 'course I want you on my side. Cuz I know it'll be hard for you to go with me against him. But we're clearing you off of Swiss' logic: flavour. And the flavour has aligned with every other kill so far, so...

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I'm not sure what character claims matter? Do you expect someone to be able to counter claim a character? Anyways, if you still want a top 2.

1. X1
2. Mentos

Also, I just read and I dunno if I'm a vanilla marine, but I'm a vanilla townie. I just bothered to look it up (because why would Swiss care otherwise), and Jorge is actually someone important lol.

X1-12

Smash Champion
If scum can claim last they can just claim whoever hasn't been claimed. In this game it looks like there are not many characters so making scum claim first is more important, If they've got safeclaims it doesn't matter but they don't always and if they have to guess they may accidentally claim a townie's char

1. Gboy
2. Mentos

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
We claimed vig. It was one of the first posts of the day. Mentos claimed day 1.

X1, what are you doing?

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
LOL okay. Good stuff Gordito. So my list is looking like this.

1. X1
2. Mentos

Howabout you Gordito?

Swiss

Smash Lord
I'm not sure what character claims matter? Do you expect someone to be able to counter claim a character? Anyways, if you still want a top 2.

1. X1
2. Mentos

Also, I just read and I dunno if I'm a vanilla marine, but I'm a vanilla townie. I just bothered to look it up (because why would Swiss care otherwise), and Jorge is actually someone important lol.
K. At first I thought you'd screwed up a fake claim. But that makes sense.

Why are we asking Mentos to claim again?

Smar, why did you not ever mention that Noble 6 probably wasn't 'evil'? Even if not to convince us then as a breadcrumb. Why did you not hammer yesterDay?

So full claim from X1 (and Mentos, ish) and then we have everyone.

Gimme a min, gonna skim my other games.

th3smarginator

th3kuzinator|smargaret
Swiss, remember when Gboy posted and said I had pneumonia? That made my asthma flare up. Asthma gets worse at night and it tends to keep me up, so I overslept and when I woke up X1 had already hammered.

We made different crumbs than you would have. That doesn't mean anything, it just means that we both think differently than you do. And I did make several posts questioning your logic on indies.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Swiss, remember when Gboy posted and said I had pneumonia? That made my asthma flare up. Asthma gets worse at night and it tends to keep me up, so I overslept and when I woke up X1 had already hammered.

We made different crumbs than you would have. That doesn't mean anything, it just means that we both think differently than you do. And I did make several posts questioning your logic on indies.
Gah. Now I feel really, really stupid.

Swiss

Smash Lord
They were all your crumbs?

Saying there is no SK in D3

And saying Mentos is town in D3

It's not much to be going on, to be honest (assuming I haven't skimmed too much, which is entirely possible).

Also wrt your asthma..OK. Nothing I can do but accept that. As a rule of thumb I assume people don't lie about illness and irl situations. Seems mucky.

/Still not read properly

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
When I said that, Gordito X1 and Mentos hadn't full claimed yet. Gordito is the vig (unless these numbers are extreme), so if I'm going to make a "top 2 claim list" it's obviously going to be X1 and Mentos. And Mentos isn't really on my town list anyways.

Yeah I was kinda worried that I was going to get lynched because of my claim. I personally never got the role PM, only was told by SSBF that we were Jorge and that we were a "Vanilla."

Oh. Mentos is town because Gordito shot his target and there was another nkill that night. I see.
So assuming I'm not mafia (because I know I'm not mafia), scum team is Swiss and X1? Is my logic right here because I can't tell.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Except x1 is UNSC by flavor, so I'm more inclined to believe you're scum with Swiss.

Top Bottom