• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halo Game - Ovah

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
^lol

Can't wait for your answers swisssss.

And X1 Vig doesn't need to try so hard to convince town that they are vig and SK. All they should be focused on is lynching/shooting scum. Not trying to make it to endgame.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh and PM it wasn't a statistic :c , it was a representation of my surety. I have been freed from the cave though.

X1-12

Smash Champion
And X1 Vig doesn't need to try so hard to convince town that they are vig and SK. All they should be focused on is lynching/shooting scum. Not trying to make it to endgame.
I disagree, but I don't think you'll be convinced by my reasoning. Either way FFS pretty much ignored that possibility instead of arguing against it which I don't like at all.

X1-12

Smash Champion
No, survivors can win alongside either of the normal factions - SKs can't and they're just different. If you're thinking about the rule that confirms absence of survivors it doesn't cover SK.

Peach Monster

Praxis|EdreesesPieces
We've probably got a vig, SK would've killed N1.

Swiss, mah other head made an interesting observation. You thought Spag was obvtown because he had your back? You know, people who buddy tend to be scum. A good part of the reason Smarboy's follow-the-Licky play bugs me. Not exactly the best basis to declare someone obvtown based on, is it?

What specific things did Spag have your back on that made you feel he was the pasta to your parmesan?

Swiss sure got a lot of holes, amirite? :awesome:

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Okay.

I like PM more, just cuz I determined that it was either him or DH as scum. I thought it was PM all of yesterDay, while still feeling iffy on DH. Reading back with DH=Scum in mind, I saw their reaction as Scum vs Town.

If you'd like elaboration, you must wait for smargz. She sounds more pro town LMFAO.

Swiss, you smell. You should really get the odor of scum off of you.

Might I suggest changing your trousers? Or do they still say that in the UK?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
The point of the LMFAO is that it's a f***ing joke. Stop being a prick, tunneling me in every opprotunity you can. You think it's a scum slip that I made a joke. No. You don't. So do everyone here a favour and hop off my d***.

Hell, the original post was supposed to be omitting this:

Smarboy said:
I thought it was PM all of yesterDay, while still feeling iffy on DH. Reading back with DH=Scum in mind, I saw their reaction as Scum vs Town.
After I saw that it wasn't that good moreorless having "I saw DH or PM as scum, therefore PM is town", I elaborated. But I elaborated AFTER I copypasted the original post onto my hydra account. And I didn't even think of deleting the stupid parts.

tl;dr hop off my d***. Seriously. It should be old by now.

X1-12

Smash Champion
dum de dum

gboy needs to improve his reading abilities.

Dude, i never called you scum even though what you said was real scummy. i said you need to learn not to say things like that. You
also need to stop overreacting

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
I have questions, you have answers:

Swiss, why aren't you scumhunting? In fact, why aren't you playing this game at all?

Xsword, FFS, where were you yesterday? I know half of FFS had to leave, but we're all hydras here.

Gotenks, why haven't you come by to say who you recruited yet?

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
dum de dum

gboy needs to improve his reading abilities.

Dude, i never called you scum even though what you said was real scummy. i said you need to learn not to say things like that. You
also need to stop overreacting
And this is what he meant when he said I (smargaret) sound more pro-town - I don't overreact as quickly. It's my superior feminine wiles ;)

Swiss

Smash Lord
gboy I'm watching pirates of the carribean (ish). Makin' my srs swiss explainin' why im probbaly not but still might be scum post later. Been too busy all day to play properly - hence other games being the same OMG SWISS IS TELLING THE TRUTH ^_^

Yes, I could've easily made the time to post properly. No, I didn't :D

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Catchin up here shortly, 21st bday was yesterday so I was extremely busy, then out for the night and didn't have a chance to see what's going on.

#HBC | Gorf

That wasn't gboy, swiss heh.

Smargz said:
I don't overreact as quickly. It's my superior feminine wiles ;)
I love you too Smargz :p.

Mentos' excuse is legit, if Praxis is right.

@Swiss, please find time to actually answer the questions properly, if you're town. I really wouldn't mind your lynch at all toDay.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Gotenks, recruit status?
So, all caught up methinks. PM's claiming of vanilla townie doesn't really help their case, but doesn't particularly hurt it either. All the talk about DH being cleared over claiming to not have a QT is stupid. Gotta have a much better reason than that to go around clearing people.
So, uh, nothing really big happened yesterday when I was playing Goldeneye Wii and forgetting to post. Good to know.

Still not going to go with PM's plan. Almost want to switch to him, since as scum pushing me to recruit him would result in a double kill for mafia, and make his death less painful. Gonna think about this a bit more, as I hadn't really considered the option, and Dark Horse's posts have been a bit better.
Bold added for emphasis, and the second one was a bit more obscure, but yeah, that answers my recruit questions>_> Vig is an idiot for shooting Spag, not as obvtown as Chuckie was, but pretty clearly town.

Serial Killers arn't compulsive killers. And don't forget the possibility of a doc, bulletproof, roleblock, commuter, all that. Assume it's an SK until town wins. Not to mention, if it was a vig, there were so many people that needed to get shot N1, why would they withhold their shot. I can't imagine a townie sacrificing town's lynches so that he can save face when he claims. I agree though, Chuckie was scum killed, Spagheb was other.
I know that this has been stated, but SK's generally ARE compulsive killers. It is pretty much normal strategy to not kill N1 as vig, for two reasons: To differentiate from SK, and because there's not a whole lot of info to shoot on so early.

Odd that Gotenks or PM haven't posted yet..
Notes my post in the V/LA thread that I'm stated V/LA for this week simply because there may be several days where I don't have a chance to get on due to work vacation/turning 21 shenanigans :)

It's terrible play to shoot n1 as vig. Just absolutely terrible. Also, everyone seems to have discounted the possibility of a 1-shot or otherwise limited vig.

Gotenks, why haven't you come by to say who you recruited yet?
See response to X1 :D

Read: Hungover :scared:
Hahahahaha true that, true that, on an aside, I should NOT update facebook status while at the bar, I make myself sound like an idiotXD

Anyway, I now look terrible thanks to viggy mcfailvig, so that sucks. Still thinking who the play is for the day, going to look mainly into... I think it was Zen? who said that DH was cleared for saying he didn't get a quicktopic, coulda been an easy way for scum to get their buddy outta the fire.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
So much over reaction gboy. It's ok though. Me and my licky counterpart still love you <3. How bout you join us in holding Chuckie's Zombie hand :)

Let us allow Swiss the time he needs to answer his question smoothly and properly. After all, he has to take careful consideration into what he says. He needs all the info he can get to dwelve into such vigerous questions and stalling will help him do just that.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Hm yeah Mentos it could have. But I'd be amazed if you actually did something toDay. About time to change up your "strategy" of not posting anything so you coan make a successful recruit. Because it's just TOO good.

#HBC | Gorf

OMGOODNESS MENTOS. SUCH AMAZING BREADCRUMB?

No. Hard as hell to decipher. But, you're safe. At least you made the crumb visible.

I didn't see the whole QT DH thing as a clearing. He even showed how Smargz (my better half :p), Regal and XSword and himself can be connected if DH flipped scum (if you don't remember, in Schmastleschmania he claimed having a QT which got people thinkin he was scum (but he was a mason lol)). Doesn't mean you're wrong. It can very well BE a buddying. I don't see it like that, personally, but I thought PM was scum this whole time. Things change.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
0_0
Good call on the breadcrumb.

We're still left with the possibility that you are scum and chose to breadcrumb a Spaghebti recruit and then kill Spag. But that would mean the vig killed Chuckie...and I have a hard time imagining a vig being that incompetent. So I'm starting to buy the PR claim despite the unfortunate series of coincidences involved, though it's not 100% confirmed.

#HBC | Gorf

Zen said:
Me and my licky counterpart still love you <3. How bout you join us in holding Chuckie's Zombie hand :)
Without a doubt in mah mind I would. Juuuust, gotta log onto that hydra account, na mean?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Zen stop being a douche. I'm not taking time out of my evening before I go to bed to post here. I'm an active player - plus if I'd wanted to stall, Id've just not posted or been online here - how thick do you think I am? I'm being open about me just not being bothered to post as I'm busy doing other things. Notice how I've barely contributed in any of my games toDay. I have time to read, but not to make some big-*** case in which half of what I have to say is me repeating myself as you want me to re-iterate my reasons and stances so you can try and trip me up.

Don't appreciate that 2bh, even if you are only saying it to get me to post sooner.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Also, Swiss, a response in plain English would help - you're starting to approach a Moriarty-esque level of incomprehensibility.

That said, we believe the crumb - not that spag was obvtown, but the crumb is believable.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Swiss, being an active player means contributing to the game and scumhunting. Which you aren't doing.

If you have time to read and post whining about how you don't have time, you have time to give your impressions of some of the most recent stuff (the vigkill, the recruit claim, who your current top scumpick is ...)

What you just posted = active lurking

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
Swissy said:
Zen stop being a douche. I'm not taking time out of my evening before I go to bed to post here. I'm an active player - plus if I'd wanted to stall, Id've just not posted or been online here - how thick do you think I am? I'm being open about me just not being bothered to post as I'm busy doing other things. Notice how I've barely contributed in any of my games toDay. I have time to read, but not to make some big-*** case in which half of what I have to say is me repeating myself as you want me to re-iterate my reasons and stances so you can try and trip me up.

Don't appreciate that 2bh, even if you are only saying it to get me to post sooner.
I got some spares if ya want.

Oh, and I doubt Smargz would disapprove of the following action, so, without further ado *drumroll*

Vote: Regal Cheese... Or Swiss. Whoever is playing in that player slot.

Smargz said:
What you just posted = active lurking
'Nother reason to love er, amirite :D?

Swiss

Smash Lord
No, what I just posted is upfront honesty on how much effort I'm willing to put into this game this evening. Not active lurking - that is intentionally trying to like you are contributing - I acknowledge I am not.

I could easily have just gone offline and watched my god**** films, but I decided to stay online and post sporadically - you all try to rip my nuts off for it?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Friggin quintiple ninjad. Reading.

Gimme a sec. Wanna see this crumb.

I see. Someone should check to see if he breadcrumbed other names.
It doesn't matter. If he was scum he'd know who he was going to kill.

If he's scum, then a vig or SK killed Chuckie.

If scum killed Chuckie, then mentos is town.

>_<

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm kinda peeded that Gotenks keeps recruiting players that get killed off. Oh well, I guess the claim is believable now.

Swiss and GBoy BOTH need tampons IMAO.

PM said:
We're still left with the possibility that you are scum and chose to breadcrumb a Spaghebti recruit and then kill Spag. But that would mean the vig killed Chuckie...and I have a hard time imagining a vig being that incompetent. So I'm starting to buy the PR claim despite the unfortunate series of coincidences involved, though it's not 100% confirmed.
PM this is pretty much saying nothing.

smarboy69

Smargaret|GorditoBoy69
So, Swiss, if you logged off, why is your name still listed under users viewing the thread?

Admittedly, I don't know how this forum works, but that doesn't sound like you've logged off to me.

And I did check for other names, and didn't find any. But then, I went through really fast and could well have missed something.

#HBC | Gorf

@Mod request votecount

I'm gonna take X1's wise words 'ere, and he'll confirm it, but he always says:

"Mad Swiss= scum Swiss".

At least, he did when he replaced into my scum slot for Villains.

Top Bottom