• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hall of gaming 9!!

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
so the hartford to springfield bus runs pretty late on saturdays, i could take it after the tourney no probs, if theres someone willing to drop me off at hartford. Anybody passing thru hartford on their way home saturday nigth?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Im gettin kinda hyped for this......i think diesel gonna pull off a upset I just have a feeling

:phone:

Niko45

Smash Master
Metro North goes to my town (Bethel). You go to Stamford, and then it's one transfer that goes all the way there. I can't house you, so if you don't mind taking the train back we're golden
I appreciate the offer but looking over the itinerary that train ride to Bethel is, at best, 90 minutes and then Wallingford is an hour away by car after that so I think I'll pass on that plan. It's only an hour and change if I get a ride straight from Rye to Wallingford so I'll explore those options if possible.

Max?

Smash Champion
I appreciate the offer but looking over the itinerary that train ride to Bethel is, at best, 90 minutes and then Wallingford is an hour away by car after that so I think I'll pass on that plan. It's only an hour and change if I get a ride straight from Rye to Wallingford so I'll explore those options if possible.
That can't be right.... I've taken the train from New Ro to Bethel before and it's less than an hour....

Also, I spoke to G and he can't come to this, he works weekends now, so this might be your only way up here.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
so i ask nicely again, would anybody be willing to drop me off at the hartford bus station after the tourney. Im taking a bus down there but theres no bus from wallingford back to hartford late at nigth. I would kindly appreciate the help and i can also pay some gas money as well. let me know asap guys

Sol

Smash Lord
I'll come. sounds like fun. Maybe i can mutter up some old tec skill and place well

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
If Max manages to convince me to go, you could just take the train to Norwalk and then I could pick you up from there. Uhg, ****ing A, I hate this game...

Max?

Smash Champion
If Max manages to convince me to go, you could just take the train to Norwalk and then I could pick you up from there. Uhg, ****ing A, I hate this game...
It's too late Wes, you already know we're going and talking mad **** to all this fake *** punk *** fake *****s

Top Bottom