• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gurren Lagann Mafia - Game Over - Who Lost the Most?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And now time for some head-ache so I suggest ya'll grab a pill or two.

Kamina, Town One-Shot Vigilante. I still have my shot.

So lucky I drew the coolest character of the series for replacing in. However now let's see what Gova has to add. (now you can see why I am even more suspecting of Soupa's PGO claim)

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Simon, Town Cop. Investigated Glyph and AA. Man, I just don't have the balls to fake claim I guess. I was going to say Town Wimp and that I can't be killed until Kamina is dead. :c

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, that taunting post was kinda a crumb though it isn't as obvious because I crumbed Red Ruy instead of cop although I did use a word with cop in it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hahaha wow.

Simon investigating people who claimed Kamina and Yoko. Too funny. (if I have the flavour right)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
So that takes AA and J off the table, correct? :v

Rorf red ruy as the crumb is amazing.

I suddenly like Soup's claim a lot less. Seems like a perfect claim for an SK to make (protip: we should be gunning for the SK to take the extra NKill off the table but hitting scum isn't a bad alternative).

vote: Soup

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa's play plus his claim makes for a great lynch toDay.

He's at L-2. I'll hammer when someone gets him to L-1. It'll be when I get back.

Yo mafia, NK me, ya know you wanna. ;)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
No, i just wanted the PR's outted.

thanks babe, i learn from the best by the way WL :O

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also if Soupa just gambited that he should cause a mass-claim as scum to help his team.....lol not a well thought out plan imo.

It was logical a mass-claim should happen today but throwing himself under the bus? :rolleyes:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Vote: Soup your mission wasn't accomplished btw. We kinda had to mass claim because we can't take a chance with there being a SK. I think you're just trying to justify your bad play.

ninja's

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: Soup your mission wasn't accomplished btw. We kinda had to mass claim because we can't take a chance with there being a SK. I think you're just trying to justify your bad play.

ninja's
Lol agreed majorly as ninja'd above.

Vote: Soupamario

Overkill imo.

#HBC | ѕoup

No, no, i honestly had no other option but to do this, i am quite serious about this.

wait until end-game

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Soup's definitely confident enough that his last scummate will carry him for the win. The only person I could see doing that is WL and J. /wifom

Also, unlikely. I still think that you're just trying to justify bad play.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soupa, how can we believe ya atm? You are just scum flailing atm getting your kicks in while you can.

Since I am most likely a target of a NK, ya got my reads.

Trust WL>JTB any day 'err day this game. AA is cleared by Gova it seems but meh his play. Tanny should die really soon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol Gova, he began to execute this plan before I was even brought into this game but d'aww.

Gova, flip a coin between WL/Tanny imo.

#HBC | ѕoup

Also, unlikely. I still think that you're just trying to justify bad play.
unfortunate events that are out of my hand, Gova, we'll talk end-game, sorry, you can say that i played bad or whatever, but i literally did what i had to do, i set myself up on a suicide mission after last night; these flips have more importance then you think.~

but what am i prattling on about? oh, probably nothing...

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
J, please use your shot if you think you're gonna die. Don't need another KSSU.

Keep telling yourself that Soup, but Zen just did a suicide gambit before you there was no reason for you to do one as well. Even if this is buffing your scummate they won't be able to escape the lynch during the day and no one here is strong enough to oppose J/WL if they're both town.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Checking pnphone real quick, please don't. Hammer until i get home

:phone:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Oh, right. I forgot to mention that I was roleblocked N1 so J isn't technically cleared.

#HBC | ѕoup

Keep telling yourself that Soup, but Zen just did a suicide gambit before you there was no reason for you to do one as well.
you're right, there wasn't, i never planned going into that night to be on a suicide mission; talk in endgame

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
J, shoot Tandora. I doubt there's a BP on the scum team and she's most likely of them. Gova, pick between myself and JTB. If Tandora somehow doesn't flip scum, it'd be ridiculous.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh some WIFOM but LAK was a noobie indie NK and so was Zen. Imo look at the weaker players.

:phone:

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm gonna be kind of mad if the scum team has two bus drivers. Also, Soup your mission wasn't accomplished btw. You are just trying to justify bad play. You had no part in whether or not town decided to mass claim.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
How do you know who killed whom J? When Ryker died, the first thing I thought of was WL. No one else would have the balls to shoot him N1 other than him imo and it's kinda the same thing he did in PF.

#HBC | ѕoup

I didn't care if town had to mass-claim, my goal was to die today, mass-claim is an iceing on the cake.

look, again, GOVA.

ENDGAME.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You're acting like you're responsible for the mass claim when you weren't though.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also, Kuz isn't a true TTGL fan if Kamina is a safe claim. /callout
I'd also say the same for Yoko but that's just me. /realcallout

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
By the way, @ SK and Soup's remaining scummate, it's in your best interest to kill each other or else you're going to be in a 1v1v2 (if J shoots and assuming all 3 of you hit town) situation where town gets to choose who wins and it significantly lower chances of winning because lol emotions/bias.

Top Bottom