• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gurren Lagann Mafia - Game Over - Who Lost the Most?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Nope. I breadcrumbed my character during T-Block's lynch when I told him to go home and be a family man.

So in that case, I guess I played right. Drew the NK as VT.

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Bahahahaha this game.

Kinda mad that I got NK'd N1 but I saw it coming. No sane scum team would let a player as strong as Boatchouli get past N1

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Or it was the fact that you were confirmed town by T-blocks flip :o

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nope. I breadcrumbed my character during T-Block's lynch when I told him to go home and be a family man.

So in that case, I guess I played right. Drew the NK as VT.
Good man. Sorry I felt you were scummy. I was scum huntin u kno?

Uh. Again, just remember what I said. Try to discuss things that are relevant. I mean discussing flavor is fine, but get to scumhunting too. You kinda took a while before doing that, and I just felt that was a bit scummy just cuz it seemed like u were fence sitting.

Like, u weren't commenting on current events, and u even said you didn't for a reason. I honestly think you should.

Wat do u think of my thoughts?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Good man. Sorry I felt you were scummy. I was scum huntin u kno?

Uh. Again, just remember what I said. Try to discuss things that are relevant. I mean discussing flavor is fine, but get to scumhunting too. You kinda took a while before doing that, and I just felt that was a bit scummy just cuz it seemed like u were fence sitting.

Like, u weren't commenting on current events, and u even said you didn't for a reason. I honestly think you should.

Wat do u think of my thoughts?
I think you're right with that critique, and I appreciate the comments.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
btw joey

aggression isn't always a scumtell

:p
Oh god when did this game start? Because I totally learned that like 2 months ago ._.!

Also I really don't remember specifics about past games. Ask me something about Diddy Kong that doesn't have to do with my role/faction (if its not town) and I won't be able to answer it correctly most likely. Its a problem I have but whatever.

Sorry about leaving you a really awful spot Tanny. Good job on making it so far even though I played it that badly.

:172:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think you're right with that critique, and I appreciate the comments.
Cool. Then I hope to have u on mah side as town then. (When i'm town) : P And glad you like em. : P

Top Bottom