• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gurren Lagann Mafia - Game Over - Who Lost the Most?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How do you know who killed whom J? When Ryker died, the first thing I thought of was WL. No one else would have the balls to shoot him N1 other than him imo and it's kinda the same thing he did in PF.
Mod speculation based on order of NKs, ****ty reasoning but meh it's all I got atm. WL wouldn't have shot Ryker N1 this game imo. Doesn't make sense.

Also why would scum kill someone like Red Ryu/Ranmaru hydra eh? Compared to the player list, they would have gained more by having them stick around.

ALSO WC scenario and Tanny isn't mafia then we are pretty bad off. because if Mafia doesn't shoot indy or Indy doesn't shoot mafia we have 3 dead bodies popping up toMorrow looking like this.

1 town, 1 mafia, 1 indie. and it's Kingmaker.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Well, I've only seen that one game where he and Ryker were opposite alignments so idk. I think he would but I would be cautious because his town and scum play are eerily similar imo.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Votecount 3.5 [4/7] - Final Votecount

Soupamario [4] - Tandora, Laundry, Soup, Gova
J [0]
asianaussie [1] - JTB
Gova [0]
JTB [0]
WashedLaundry [0]
Tandora [1] - asianaussie

Not Voting [1] - J

It is now twilight until I can post the flip!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Grrrrr but I am not seeing WL scum like at all. You were my strongest town read but he was second.

I'd still say lynch JTB over WL unless you get a guilty.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Maybe, I just didn't like the fact that he thought Ryker's gambits and the reactions it caused were null when imo they weren't. Like why do you think LAK and Raziek were killed? It was because they were obvtown because of that gambit. Unless the scum team was PR hunting but I kinda doubt that.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Ryker pulling a gambit in and of itself is null. It's what he does with it that allows me to determine his alignment. Because it got interrupted, I didn't get to see what he was doing with it, so I ultimately took the action as null.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
He explained that though didn't he? Also LAK's reaction to it was townie imo and the fact that Raziek interupted was townie. There was a lot more scum motivation to just let it slide.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
It was basically twice as effective since imo since we got a bonus read on Raz.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I didn't see that. I was too focused on Broto, and I've never heard of clearing people based on the legitimacy of their restriction.

I see, now, that it's not (I'm not perfect) and never was scummy. I just couldn't read it. So instead of jumping the gun (like Joedora), I waited to see what Broto said.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
As the group prepared for a long day of travel, tensions began to rapidly flair. That day's travel had barely begun when one man by the name of Kittan was backed into a corner by the others. Frantically he threw his hands up arguing all sorts of different scenarios in an attempt to dissuade his pursuers, but they would have nothing of it. Kittan had been acting quite strangely these past few days and the team suspected that he was actually an anti-spiral spy!

After a few more futile attempts, Kittan realized there was no way out of this predicament and gave in with a self-satisfied sneer.

Cackling with glee, he was dragged by the other members to the guillotine where he was promptly lynched. Once the blade dropped, it was clear their former ally had been killed long ago and had been impersonated by the enemy!

In reality...

Soupamario [Thymilph, Mafia (Usurping) Vig Switch] Has Been Lynched! (Literally)!
N3 Begins! Send in all actions by August 5th, 11:59 PM EST!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
D4 Begins!

After a quick night of rest the team awoke again to find members of their beloved team missing. It looks like something or someone was not pleased with the recent death that had occurred in the past few days.

After the players began searching it did not take long to find the first victim. The man had not even been able to take two steps from his own bed before he was slashed from behind.

Laying in a pool of blood...

Tandora [Zorthy, Town Vanilla] Has Been Cut Down!
The next body sent a particularly large chill throughout team Dai-Gurren. Other had wondered why this particular member had not risen early as he usually did to give an inspiring speech to the troops. It also seemed strange that he was nowhere to be found during the search efforts.

They decided that it would be their top priority to locate him, so they set out to search his quarters. He was nowhere to be found, however. It seemed, literally, that he had disappeared without a trace. All that was left in his room were his trademark goggles, carelessly tossed on the bed as if nothing were wrong.

Try all they might the body of their beloved friend and ally could not be found and the team, heartbroken, were forced to continue on their journey without him.

---

"Hahahahahaha! He's dead! Now that their leader has fallen, the rest of their puny resistance will all crumble soon after.

This is going to be an interesting finale indeed!"

Gova [Simon, Town Cop] Had Been Murdered in Cold Blood!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
D4 Begins!

Votecount 4.0 [3/4]

J [0]
asianaussie [0]
JTB [0]
WashedLaundry [0]

Not Voting [4] - J, asianaussie, JTB, Laundry

Deadline Has Been Set to August 13th, 11:59 PM EST!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Go town!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Hey guys, I lied. I'm not VT.

For what it's worth, I can't be that angry at Soup's claim. Let's leave it be, because all the angst about it is worth it. It seems really, really self-serving but I'm much more interested in the VTs. Probably more worth our time than him, IMO.
I'm Town Switchmaster. At the start of the game, I had confirmation that the scum team consisted of three switches that they could flip to deactivate roles, though I didn't know what roles they were. I had the ability to disable one switch each night and prevent them from flipping it. However, I didn't want to claim yesterday in case we MLed or hit the Indy. I wanted to make sure the roles could keep going, though I didn't know what they are.

J's confirmed vig. That leaves JTB as scum and AA as Indy. J, which would you prefer to win?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
No they should not!

Do a thing like that and I'll rage.

I have notes that will be up shortly. But screw you Alex with a claim like that atm!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why not, J? It's going to take three votes to lynch today. Which means, even if they crossvote, you and I both would have to vote the same person to hammer. Alpha strikes don't work in MyLo and you're confirmed. I would gladly leave the hammer in your hands.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Switches were numbered. I could say "Disable: Switch 1" and then Switch 1 would be disabled. I wouldn't know what role the switch connected to.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
nvm that last thing, won't reveal anything at all

i still think the role is absolute BS and attenborough is a reasonable safeclaim (although zorthy made it to the actual game? whatever)

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
So what exactly is your point? You say that Attenborough is likely a safeclaim. Kittan was a safeclaim. Zorthy made it. Characters were selected seemingly at random. You're not going to lynch me off flavor. Get a case.

The role is BS? How? Look at the scum team. Both Zen and Soup flipped some form of a switch.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Don't care about that. I know for certain that you and JTB are indy and scum, unless for some whack reason Kamina is also a safeclaim. Knowing that the scumteam is a bunch of switches means nothing because that's just a basis for a fabricated role. Your description of the action was incomplete and copied from my suggestion, which is basically a shot in the dark.

I don't need a case when I have confirmed vig and my own alignment. I'll openly admit that your play has been more towny than mine and there is no real case I can bring on you, all I know is that you are almost definitely not town.

Give me some speculation on the third switch. Cop switch is goddamn overpowered and there aren't any other power roles in this game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'd imagine it was a cop switch, given that the vig and doc switch already flipped. There haven't been any other PRs that have flipped besides Free-Block's and a one-way mason switch sounds like the most ******** use of a switch in the world. Not ruling it out but it's way less likely than a cop switch.

This is also assuming that I'm not one of the potential switches because that would be dumb.

And saying "I know you're scum because my role PM tells me I'm not" isn't doing you any favors.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
It's not doing me any favours to let me be bowled over by you saying 'bring a case on me', because coming from me, it's not going to be anything with substance. If J listens to your farfetched claim (one a cop switch...seriously, what?) then I'll be mad.

Third scum is most likely a roleblocker because A) Gova said he was roleblocked and B) he confirmed my alignment - is there such a thing as a one-time switch? Would that result in the wording 'roleblock'?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright back from a nachos break at midnight haha.

Now let's get down onto things that we need to realize because we have come to a point of mathematics. Simply put there are two players who want each other dead more then anything.

The final mafia member and the final indy member. Thing is, neither of them can win without having the other die. It is logically impossible to have as such and therefore they need to eliminate the other. If the indy does not kill the other mafia member, the mafia member will most likely win by dwindling down the players. The final mafia member cannot win unless the other killing faction is dealt with either. So basically they are both at a stand-point unless they kill the other or either one of them cannot fufill their win-con.

Let's just get to the bottom line fellas:

WL has just outed himself as one of either the indy or the mafia member. Therefore to the opposing side, he is the biggest target in the way of fulfilling their wincon. So to him, he needs to find out the other mafia member and by simple PoE, it's JTB. AA has an inno on him and I have proven that I am the one-shot vig. So both WL and JTB want the other dead to achieve their goal of winning the game soley for their faction.

Vote: No Lynch

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's not doing me any favours to let me be bowled over by you saying 'bring a case on me', because coming from me, it's not going to be anything with substance. If J listens to your farfetched claim (one a cop switch...seriously, what?) then I'll be mad.

Third scum is most likely a roleblocker because A) Gova said he was roleblocked and B) he confirmed my alignment - is there such a thing as a one-time switch? Would that result in the wording 'roleblock'?
Don't even play with WL's claim because it's a load of BS from a slipping scummy.

Top Bottom