• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GSG - 7/24-7/25 tournament matches http://www.youtube.com/user/gkinfinity

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
haha jb that's like the second time i've seen you say "half, if not full ******" lmao i like that phrase... gonna steal it :3

That's your name right? JB?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yezzir toph. people call me JB, JusBeats, Jason Baus, that one cool a$$ big n.gga, the godfather of gangsta, at least one your moms boyfriend, and the boss of all bosses. just to name a few.

and you're welcome to steal that phrase haha.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
since we're not kicking it in the flesh i must say this with the up most certainty..

you have an incredibly tiny *****.

and slim thug made that song after me, observing my gangsta, experiencing my day to day bausness.

edit: come-the ****-on? they make asterisks out of the word pen is? what about dong, shlong, ****, ****, shaft, pipe, pecker, prick, man canon, dingaling, gun, the one eye'd monster, manhood, my piece, junk...com'mon? pen is? this has got to be a joke. when i post this and less than 50% of these aren't censored then i want some action from the admins. real talk. =)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
save it dre...save it all.

i want you to right mouse click, then save it.

michael jackson - beat it remix (aka save it). resurrected and made it just for you andre.

HugS™

Smash Lord
I can no longer go to Norcal as soon as I had hoped, but I'll try my best to be there for this.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
who is genuinely interested in crews?

kickin it with germ, boback, phil, darrell, lucien and bobby they gave input about the attendance possibly not being interested in crews. i want community response of thoughts on this matter. if there is no interest in crews i will not run the event. if i do not get enough response/input/suggestions and the like, i will not run this event.

i do want to run some type of crew event. i'm willing to do 4 crews: nor cal, so cal, and 2 out state crews.

pockyD

Smash Legend
crews blow unless there's some sort of pride behind it

watching two allstar crews go at it isn't exciting if there's no context

norcal vs socal or nothing at all

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Round table is all old retired players

or else that would be a **** crew battle

and shroomed they dont even need me

Top Bottom