• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GROAT Results - Uxbridge, MA - 4/24

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Cause he does.

Get carried more by my Ike in team friendlies please.

You're lucky its like top 5 in the world.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Come on Trevor, Bloodcross? Lets goes man, you should be beating that guy! What was the matchup?

I want to see how good fatal truly is. I've never seen him play IRL I couldn't watch him at pound.
idk if you're joking or not...i really hope you are.

because you are ****ing garbage and bloodcross is nasty.

keep placing 31st at md/va locals please and stay out of our results thread unless you're gonna give props.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Bloodcross joined the club of falco's that ****ed up atomsk :3

Chillindude829, Keitaro, DEHF, Bloodcross, KiD.

Huzzah D:

Prawn

Smash Master
shoutouts

1: Ally ($222.00) (Snake, MK, Wario, D3) - we didnt play because you are scared of my ics. and ics wario is 100:0 ics, and so is ics falcon. get at me

2: Fatal ($111.00) (Snake) - you're too good i hate it

3: Atomsk ($37.00) (D3, MK, IC's) - ggs please mm me with your ROB next tournament we're both at, ill do 5 if you want. you are wicked funny and mad good and i need experience in the matchup

4: BloodCross (Falco, MK) - good beating atomsk! your meta is getting dangerous as ****

5: Koolaid (Pit, MK) - i hate you too :( i'll be ready next time?

5: Dazwa (ZSS) - no more prawn combo

7: Black G (ZSS, Lucario?) good **** yo

7: Bizkit (Snake) mk dittos are way too fun LOL

9: THEY ARE ENTIRE REGION 2: SAUCEM STRIKES BACK (C. Awesum) (Snake) you had an easy bracket and i ***** you in our mm without that many chaingrabs LAWL also your dad made a very cute appearance and may be moving up in the NE Cute Rankings this coming month. lol ggs campiest-snake ever :(

9: Prawn Combo (Prawn) (IC's) - PRAWN COMBO

9: Allied (Kirby, Snake, Wario) - thanks for the chats man. we got bracket ***** lol

9: Melito (Toon Link) - ggs i heard you're giving up brawl good luck in SF4

13: Vermanubis (GANON!!!!!!!!!!!!) - i seriously hope you dont think that one friendly was legit lol. i sandbag so ridiculously hard in friendlies with ics. its kind of sad everyone made a big deal out of it. if you ever want to mm, for ANY AMOUNT. ill do it cause it will only take like 6 mins max lol.

i understand you didnt mean it negatively but seriously its just friendlies. friendlies after i had just engaged in some "recreational activities" and was just chillin out lol. ggs

13: PeachKid - ggs in tournament. I couldn't figure out your peach at all at first.

13: Copacatic - man i hate seeing you place low, you're really good

13: Duke - NOT BAAAAAAAAAAD

17: KevinM - lolganon

17: P.O.F - P.O.J. (PRINCE OF JOHNS) oh **** i said it
no but really you **** me in melee and i know its slightly more fun lol

17: grapefruits - wat

17: Amachromy- wat

17: Creo - good mk idk why you placed this low

17: HAGGS - sup haggard

17: D-Rock - wat

17: Majorgamer14 - ggs ics are gay your pokemon trainer is surprisngly good(only the squirtle, work on your zard and ivy, they arent THAT unviable in tournament)

25: Zorn - wat

25: Twin_Scimitar - wat

25: Sails - wat

25: Tempest - you always try to bring up the fact that i lost to ganon or that i was getting ***** by nacho AT ELEVEN THIRTY AT NIGHT WHILST HIGH. it was kind of irritating. its not that big of a deal lol

but your falco is getting pretty good so keep working on it

25: TheDemiPeach - i will personally make sure we dont play again in the next few tournaments

25: PwnagePolice - surprisingly good d3 for someone i've never seen

25: Chii - ohai chii! idk if you were watching one of my games or something once when you were sitting with riot, maybe vs peachkid?

idk we never talk at tournaments

25: Wuss - wat

33: Meek - ohai meek! i barely saw you here, basically the same thing as chiis shoutout i guess lol.

33: Shurely - wat

33: Hobo - wat

33: Eatme - wat

33: Brigadier Lumen Sage Silly Girl Christmas Angel Admiral Pit -...starlight? maybe idk

if so stop stealing my fries woman

in closing i think me and allied should get 8th cause we were bracket *****
that is all

lolwut

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Props to Prawn for losing to Atomsk's ROB just like I do (and getting 9th, I guess). Props to Allied for getting 9th. Props to BC for beating Atomsk. Props to Fatal for taking a set of Ally. Props to me for giving props.

Prawn likes to talk a lot of **** after getting ****ed up by a Rhode Island Yoshi who doesn't even play this game 4 consecutive times.

<3 Prawn

Also to everyone who bought McDonald's or any other food and didn't throw away your trash, what the **** is your problem? You know better then that. By the time everyone started leaving, the venue was TRASHED and me Nacho and Bloodcross had to pick up all of your **** afterwards. Grow the **** up and pick up your garbage like a adult. That **** pisses me off more than anything else, have some respect for the venue and the TOs.

Shoutouts later I guess

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Bloodcross joined the club of falco's that ****ed up atomsk :3

Chillindude829, Keitaro, DEHF, Bloodcross, KiD.

Huzzah D:
Is this why you picked up falco?

Anyways, Teevee, I'm pretty sure EE took bloodcross to game 3, that's pretty embarassing IMO since EE and I are the same level, I'd be happy to challenge Bloodcross to a match

I was just saying I was sad Trevor lost, since I root for Trevor, why is that such a problem, I didn't insinuate that BC was bad at all, he's a good falco.

BTW, I got 13th out of 63, thanks bud, I haven't placed out side the top 1/4th of the results in quite sometime, I'm not all that bad really

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ive been found out!

Well i wasnt trying to piss anyone off, my bad, sova

Just come to md sometime and play me or to an nj regional

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
shoutouts (btw this is gamesandgoodies, for those who don't know)

1: Ally ($222.00) (Snake, MK, Wario, D3)-when i saw you sleeping i expected you to wake up and give some random person a stare of death instantly killing them, i was sad when you didn't do this . But good job getting first.

2: Fatal ($111.00) (Snake)-uhh we didn't really talk at all, lol.

3: Atomsk ($37.00) (D3, MK, IC's)- i hope that you and ally coming make people in region who didn't go feel lame.

4: BloodCross (Falco, MK)- great tourney and good job getting 4th.

5: Koolaid (Pit, MK)- part of me likes you for beating prawn right after my match with him, but that's just the douchebag in me.

5: Dazwa (ZSS)- even though i had to go before the MMX speedrun was finished it was kind of obvious that you were going to win, lol.

7: Black G (ZSS, Lucario?)-uh didn't really talk to you much but gratz on getting 7th

7: Bizkit (Snake)-same thing applys to you Bizkit.

9: THEY ARE ENTIRE REGION 2: SAUCEM STRIKES BACK (C. Awesum) (Snake)-uhhh, im sorry for not giving you your tourney dose of furry....

9: Prawn Combo (Prawn) (IC's)-we really need to stop facing in tourneys, those matches always take all my energy out of me and i feel like i need to nap afterward. seriously the adrenaline rush i always get from our tourney matches is kind of crazy.

9: Allied (Kirby, Snake, Wario)-always cool to see more out of region people

9: Melito (Toon Link)- uhhh goodjob getting 9th.

13: Vermanubis (GANON!!!!!!!!!!!!)- come to more tourneys if the greassa doesn't kill you beforehand......YOU'RE AWESOME!

13: PeachKid-thanks for watching my matches against creo and giving me advice afterwards, even though i was visibly total ****.

13: Copacatic- the only time i really saw you was when you were playing atomsk....

13: Duke- uh, i don't really have anything to say.....

17: KevinM- maybe i should learn ganon to fight your MK.....at least i can beat your marth.....

17: P.O.F- thanks for helping me begin to not suck at melee.....

17: grapefruits- :confused:

17: Amachromy- :confused:

17: Creo-ggs you ***** me in our matches.

17: HAGGS- whatever happened to us facing off in singles?

17: D-Rock- nice friendlies

17: Majorgamer14- next time if we're going to walk to MacDonalds, lets make sure we're going the right way, but it was a fun walk and nice friendlies we had. also good luck getting your septic tank pumped :laugh:

25: Zorn- :confused:

25: Twin_Scimitar- :confused:

25: Sails- :confused:

25: Tempest-glad you liked my analogy of why you main link (it was something along the lines of "link having a hookshot to your heart" if i remember right)

25: TheDemiPeach- 2 byes.....

25: PwnagePolice- :confused:

25: Chii- now that you saw how i really treat my wii im going to have to kill you.....

25: Wuss- nice to see a new peach player around.

33: Meek- same goes for as did chii.

33: Shurely- :confused:

33: Hobo- :confused:

33: Eatme- :confused: it's kind of awesome seeing all these new players (but some are prolly just name changes :))

33: Brigadier Lumen Sage Silly Girl Christmas Angel Admiral Pit-lol nice name sphere/starlight (whichever one you are lol)

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts
1: Sphere ($423.62) (Pit) DATS DAT GIDDY SON. VITAPITWATER!!!
I'll make him go pit if he goes pit
Holy Assburgers Pitman!
I got fats n tolaria lmao.

4: Ally ($222.00) (Snake, MK, Wario, D3) - Hacks at Mario party. Such bull****!

2: Fatal ($111.00) (Snake) - JOHNNY DERP DERP WARMWARMWARM FAT WALRUS LOLOL I GETIT!

3: Atomsk ($37.00) (D3, MK, IC's) - LOLFATCHIX

5: Koolaid (Pit, MK) -Mex
33: Brigadier Lumen Sage Silly Girl Christmas Angel Admiral Pit (Pit) - Admiral pit

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I wanna go to MDVA and play Tant in a Luc ditto

raperaperaperape
you're thinking of the wrong Tant, yes you would **** me in a Lucario ditto, since I don't really use Lucario

Feel free to fight my crew mate Junebug though, he's pretty much 2nd or 3rd best lucario this side of the missisippi

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Why do EC players get so much heat for losing to players not on their level pretty much.

Me v Cheese
Atomsk vs Bloodcross.

But on West Coast, Havok and MikeHaze can get 17th place and no one would give a ****.

Stop pressuring us.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Fatal you're skill is random as hell at times lol! You can lose to some okay player one day then beat Shadow or Ally the next wtf!?!?

@ Anti: There's almost always at least one upset at nearly every Brawl tourney. This game gets alot more upsets than Melee. In that game its almost guaranteed who is going to win.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Fatal you're skill is random as hell at times lol! You can lose to some okay player one day then beat Shadow or Ally the next wtf!?!?

@ Anti: There's almost always at least one upset at nearly every Brawl tourney. This game gets alot more upsets than Melee. In that game its almost guaranteed who is going to win.

lol I know :/

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah i know that but i noticed that EC pros get a lot of **** for losing to ok players. But when WC players lose to ok plays you dont hear not one thing about it.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Yeah i know that but i noticed that EC pros get a lot of **** for losing to ok players. But when WC players lose to ok plays you dont hear not one thing about it.
That's because EC cares more, and are also unwilling to accept ANY KIND of outrageous upset. So they have to ***** about it.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That's because EC cares more, and are also unwilling to accept ANY KIND of outrageous upset. So they have to ***** about it.
They expect us to play every local as if its a national/regional tournament with thousands of dollars on the line.

I guess i'll just enter singles with the West Coast attitude towards it.

Allied

Smash Master
They expect us to play every local as if its a national/regional tournament with thousands of dollars on the line.

I guess i'll just enter singles with the West Coast attitude towards it.
i just don't care lol

Anti do it though u know its fun

Allied

Smash Master
Singles:
1: Ally ($222.00) (Snake, MK, Wario, D3)

<3 you always fun hanging out and carpooling and sleeping with my son :3

2: Fatal ($111.00) (Snake) always proud of you man, keep it up :3

3: Atomsk ($37.00) (D3, MK, IC's) :3 see you next saturday, thanks for everything forever

4: BloodCross (Falco, MK) always a pleasure seeing you good job with everything sorry about what happened with the turnout i tried to hype it as much as i could :3

5: Koolaid (Pit, MK) Always a pleasure seeing you man :3 hope to chill with you soon

5: Dazwa (ZSS) omg i wish we could of chilled more! i'll see you soon enough :3

7: Black G (ZSS, Lucario?) I LOVE YOU! hahah PRACTICE DOUBLES! lolol you could easily be the best doubles partner but u play doubles like its singles! good stuff though on 7th

7: Bizkit (Snake) ahh man ur too good good job 3 stocking me on my CP xD

9: THEY ARE ENTIRE REGION 2: SAUCEM STRIKES BACK (C. Awesum) (Snake) think we played friendlies nice meeting yew

9: Prawn Combo (Prawn) (IC's) always love chilling with prawnz <3333 see you soon

9: Allied (Kirby, Snake, Wario) xD

9: Melito (Toon Link) great toon link man, see you soon

13: Vermanubis (GANON!!!!!!!!!!!!) haha nice meeting you, we ***** in dubs haha

13: PeachKid ggs beating me in doubles! too good yos :3

13: Copacatic ggs man great toon link had me scared ;3

13: Duke hahah too good carrides we gotta chill soon :3

17: HAGGS ggs man nice meeting yew, great lucas i still remember the MU from playing nasty wayyy back when x3

25: Sails great lucario + diddy man keep it up hope to see you improve soon

Fats: i love yew <3 ghahahah mario party too good

SO I HERD U LIKE SWEETS ******

Sphere: TOO GOOD ALWAYS A PLEASURE

KILL *******

starlight: favorite little brother :3

Anyone else

Sorry if i missed you or whatever i forgot names :3

PEACE

Top Bottom