• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Eggs and Ham - Online G&W Only Tourney (Finished - Congrats lain!)

VDZ

Smash Apprentice
I PMed chckn once with a comparison of our timezones with notes about when I can or can't play, asking him to pick a date and telling him I could also play 'right now' (at the moment of writing). He replied with a PM, opting for the 'right now' option...but Smashboards sent me the e-mail notification of that PM SEVERAL DAYS LATER. Needless to say, we didn't play 'right' now and I sent him a PM asking him to pick a date and time before monday.

Unfortunately, he didn't reply to that, and now it's monday. Today and tomorrow I'll be working evening shift, which means that either a) one of us two will have to play in the middle of the night, or b) we just can't play anymore. My dad makes A on my side impossible, and I don't think chckn is very interested in staying up until 3 AM either. So...

A) If chckn responds to this, showing he is, in fact, active, we've just both been screwed by bad luck. Dropping out because of bad luck sucks, so I'll just forfeit the match and he can just advance to the next round.
B) However, if chckn does not respond to this, and is in fact just inactive, I think it would only be fair for me to advance to the second round. I *did* try to play the match...if he didn't, I don't think he should advance to round 2 :\

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator

In a sick twist of irony, I haven't seen Escalator at all except when he PM'd me. <<;
Got time though, so wtfever.
Gear, you said you would get in contact with me on AIM, and I've been on it for most of every day since the PM. I don't have your screen name , so it's mostly in your court.

:S

Seriously, you didnt even reply with what timezone you're in, so i'm unsure of when to keep in eye out for you.

But you said you're available most times, so I think we can manage to get our match done.

@VDZ, it's really unlucky that you two missed each other. We'll just have to see how those options go.

@DemonicTrilogy, lain said they would be able to do their match after Sunday, so give it some time.

@NEEEEEB

that is all.

chckn

Smash Ace
I PMed chckn once with a comparison of our timezones with notes about when I can or can't play, asking him to pick a date and telling him I could also play 'right now' (at the moment of writing). He replied with a PM, opting for the 'right now' option...but Smashboards sent me the e-mail notification of that PM SEVERAL DAYS LATER. Needless to say, we didn't play 'right' now and I sent him a PM asking him to pick a date and time before monday.

Unfortunately, he didn't reply to that, and now it's monday. Today and tomorrow I'll be working evening shift, which means that either a) one of us two will have to play in the middle of the night, or b) we just can't play anymore. My dad makes A on my side impossible, and I don't think chckn is very interested in staying up until 3 AM either. So...

A) If chckn responds to this, showing he is, in fact, active, we've just both been screwed by bad luck. Dropping out because of bad luck sucks, so I'll just forfeit the match and he can just advance to the next round.
B) However, if chckn does not respond to this, and is in fact just inactive, I think it would only be fair for me to advance to the second round. I *did* try to play the match...if he didn't, I don't think he should advance to round 2 :\

I PMed you a while ago. I can play just about whenever, so when you have some free time let me know.

Gear Reaper

Smash Rookie
Gear, you said you would get in contact with me on AIM, and I've been on it for most of every day since the PM. I don't have your screen name , so it's mostly in your court.

:S

Seriously, you didnt even reply with what timezone you're in, so i'm unsure of when to keep in eye out for you.

But you said you're available most times, so I think we can manage to get our match done.

@VDZ, it's really unlucky that you two missed each other. We'll just have to see how those options go.

@DemonicTrilogy, lain said they would be able to do their match after Sunday, so give it some time.

@NEEEEEB

that is all.
Your AIM name on your profile is kinda
wrong, then.

"Gear Reaper" is my AIM, so just contact me when you can. Maybe you're set to buddy-list-only or something.

Edit: Oh and, Pacific time. It shouldn't matter though, since I'm up anywhere between "Now" and 4 AM.

Edit again: Just fought Escalator.

I got freakin whooped.
Just confirming this for the general public.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Posting to say I beat Gear.
Good games mate, you have a very nice G&W!

And to everyone else: Try to get your matches in! I did give some extensions, but sooner is better than later.

VDZ

Smash Apprentice
I PMed you a while ago. I can play just about whenever, so when you have some free time let me know.
Problem is, because of my job, I don't have any free time while we're both awake. So unless you want to play at like 3 AM or something, I'll just forfeit the match...you win by default.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
VDZ, I gave an extension to Hylian, so you can use that same time to get your match done as well. No rush at all.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
10 Justn vs Hylian
3 JLynn943 vs DaDAM

4 VDZ vs CHCKN
12 PAsko vs I.iZ.nO.1 ---------I.iZ.nO.1

2 Lain vs DemonicTrilogy
5 Unit182 vs A2ZOMG ---------A2ZOMG

9 Brett vs Holysnap
16 Gear vs Mr Escalator--------Mr Escalator

1 Hawks Go Caw vs wul
7 BDRGN vs Neb -------------BDRGN

14 Cyan vs ~The Koopa King~
8 doodmahn vs Shingles

11 Samai vs JustKindaBoredUKno --------JKBUK
13 daytimeninja vs Matt------------------Matt

6 Pixeldude vs T_T
15 Tirno vs godsmith2 --------------------godsmith2

Substitutes:
-Debonu
-AnytimeMinutes
-NaPPy
-TheStig
-idontgottaname
-Elmo
-Draconoa44
-Ygrt

I think thats about right, isn't it?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
^ My opponent still has not shown up, so does he get DQ'd? ~_~

Neb

Smash Lord
10 Justn vs Hylian
3 JLynn943 vs DaDAM

4 VDZ vs CHCKN

2 Lain vs DemonicTrilogy

9 Brett vs Holysnap

1 Hawks Go Caw vs wul
7 BDRGN vs Neb -------------BDRGN by DQ

8 doodmahn vs Shingles

6 Pixeldude vs T_T

Substitutes:
-Debonu
-AnytimeMinutes
-NaPPy
-TheStig
-idontgottaname
-Elmo
-Draconoa44
-Ygrt

Fixed.
10brokenwii's

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Not really, I'm giving everyone until Sunday.
And Cyan, you'll move on since Koopa King hasn't put much effort into this.

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
10 Justn vs Hylian------------Hylian
3 JLynn943 vs DaDAM--------JLynn943

4 VDZ vs CHCKN

2 Lain vs DemonicTrilogy

9 Brett vs Holysnap
16 Gear vs Mr Escalator--------Mr Escalator BY DQ

1 Hawks Go Caw vs wul

14 Cyan vs ~The Koopa King~----Cyan
8 doodmahn vs Shingles

6 Pixeldude vs T_T

Substitutes:
-Debonu
-AnytimeMinutes
-NaPPy
-TheStig
-idontgottaname
-Elmo
-Draconoa44
-Ygrt
UPDATED
10updates

EDIT: Cyan moves on
EDIT2:Hylian wins

Mr Mattastic

Smash Journeyman
10 Justn vs Hylian
3 JLynn943 vs DaDAM

4 VDZ vs CHCKN

2 Lain vs DemonicTrilogy

9 Brett vs Holysnap

1 Hawks Go Caw vs wul

8 doodmahn vs Shingles

6 Pixeldude vs T_T

Substitutes:
-Debonu
-AnytimeMinutes
-NaPPy
-TheStig
-idontgottaname
-Elmo
-Draconoa44
-Ygrt

I guess its you and me. Thursday before 7, most of saturday, Next Tuesday and Wednesday are pretty good times for me.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I beat Justn 2-0.

1st match: 3 stocked
2nd match: 1 stocked.

He learns fast :).

chckn

Smash Ace
I have never had so much trouble trying to get someone to play one set -_-, hopefully will play VDZ in the next couple of days.

Hylian, if youre down to play some matches today online it would be nice. I really need online practice.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I have never had so much trouble trying to get someone to play one set -_-, hopefully will play VDZ in the next couple of days.

Hylian, if youre down to play some matches today online it would be nice. I really need online practice.
Honestly, I haven't really played online in months. I hate it.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Yeah guys... Lain hasn't answered my PM's and I still haven't gotten my wii back... I just learned that I won't be getting it back until after my one week trip this Saturday so what will become of my position in the tournament?

Top Bottom