• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Green Eggs and Ham - Online G&W Only Tourney (Finished - Congrats lain!)

lain

Smash Master
I've pm'ed him, and advised the matches get completed before Wednesday night.

This needs to finish. We only have FOUR matches to play.

Hylian vs. i.IZ.no.1

cyan vs. godsmith

me vs. JKBUK (we're gonna have to play online, there ain't gonna be anything sooner =(

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
they've gotta be today then, after i get home from school.

im gunna be ****ing tired tho, i got almost no sleep. so i'm probly gunna crash when i get home.

so maybe 7-8ish? i'll aim you when i'm ready

lain

Smash Master
Seems like it.

I.iZ.nO.1 can't play for a week, and this just needs to get done. So sorry I.iZ.nO.1 : (

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
DUDEitsjust Dust (5:32:59 PM): i should be ready sometime soon. i just gotta work up the energy to turn around, fire up my wii, fix the online, and go find my controller laying somewhere around the house
koreanXdemon (5:33:07 PM): lol
DUDEitsjust Dust (5:56:36 PM): alright, i guess i'm as ready as i'll ever be
DUDEitsjust Dust (8:16:30 PM): laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnn
DUDEitsjust Dust (8:17:57 PM): we gotta play tonight man. i MIGHT (empahsis on might) get a chance friday, but otherwise not til monday afternoon at earliest
DUDEitsjust Dust (8:46:55 PM): well i tried. gimme a text if you can before 10ish i suppose, otherwise friday it is

there it is. maybe we'll get another chance, but i was for all but maybe 45 minutes from 3ish to now, which is 8:45ish.

D

Deleted member

Um...This is confusing. Did I just win? Here's what happened:

I PM'd godsmith2 and said that I'm ready and I can play now. He said you could play right after eating. I said I would go on Brawl anyways. Like...20 somewhat minutes later, I see a person named "Peeps" and under his name is "Cyan, play me." with a room up. I then joined his room and well, he used GaW as well.

I beat this "Peeps" person 2-0, and I think it might be godsmith. I'm not sure since I added him before, but didn't see what his Wifi name was. As well, I PM'd him and said ggs and stuff, but he still hasn't responded. Also, we agreed on FD for the first stage, and FD was the stage this "Peeps" person picked, even though I picked BF because I didn't know this guy.

It's a mystery. ~_~
If there was any doubt, It was me that you destroyed. Just playing you makes me realize that i need to use Nair and down throw more. Good luck with Hylian (you have a chance)

lain

Smash Master
Ok! Let's get this show on the road!

Semi-Finals, Hylian vs. Cyan, me vs. JKBUK.

THIS IS TO BE DONE BY SATURDAY NIGHT OR I WILL DQ THE TOURNAMENT.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok! Let's get this show on the road!

Semi-Finals, Hylian vs. Cyan, me vs. JKBUK.

THIS IS TO BE DONE BY SATURDAY NIGHT OR I WILL DQ THE TOURNAMENT.
Whoa Whoa, I have a HUGE tournament to attend Saturday. Biggest in texas so far.

So either I play him tonight or tomorrow before 3pm central. I work from 3-10 >_>.

I will be back on sunday though.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm okay with Sunday night.

Btw, I'm in Eastern time. PM me if you want to make a specific time or other details.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Cyan beat me 2-0.

I got ***** :).

D

Deleted member

Cyan beat me 2-0.

I got ***** :).
Wha...? This is... unbelievable. I'm staring at the screen in disbelief right now. If I'd have known I was playing someone of that caliber I'd have played and prepared differently. When I said Cyan had a chance I thought It'd be a close 2-1 victory if he won but thats just amazing (Good luck Cyan)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wha...? This is... unbelievable. I'm staring at the screen in disbelief right now. If I'd have known I was playing someone of that caliber I'd have played and prepared differently. When I said Cyan had a chance I thought It'd be a close 2-1 victory if he won but thats just amazing (Good luck Cyan)
I'm not suprised lol. I almost never play online. I stopped, because I used to play this D3 player a lot, and he would always beat me. I played him in person in Florida and 3 stocked him both games LOL. That made me lose all faith in online play >_>.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Congratulations to lain for their victory in the finals over cyan! Shame Hylian lost though :c
Anyways, this pretty much concludes this tournament. I hope you guys enjoyed playing in it, despite the obvious flaws with it. It was a fun test, and now JKBUK can try his hand at it.

Thank you all for participating!

D

Deleted member

Good job everyone (especially Cyan) I hope I can do this again sometime

lain

Smash Master
Hopefully more people will know of me now...

I play with NOJ a whole lot, and we go like 55-45 (even though he's always beaten me up until a few days ago).

But yeah online has no merit yadda yadda yadda.

:colorful:

Top Bottom