• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
***people can come over to my place on friday. and can stay for part of saturday, but i have to go to something saturday night, so not too late. i'd have to kick people out around 8:00.

and, can someone please bring me their copy of ff7? i'm playing through it again but my disc 1 is scratched and i can't get past the date scene at gold saucer...even with lots of creative disc switching (since some data overlaps). it's really irritating. i'd only need to borrow their disc 1 for a day or so. could probably even give it back while they were still here =P

and david, you'd better come too. i need my wiimote back. also for various other immaterial reasons.

idea

Smash Master
i know X_X

i should be okay for the ff7, my cousin found her other copy of it, but still, come over people. i haven't smashed with smashers in about a month.

Byron 1337

Smash Journeyman
Waterloo, Ontario, IGLOO-LAND Oh, and play Melee
probably no new clips are going into this, but if they are, i've found an amazing one.

in raynex's new combo video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-2Z37ruQWM) there's a combo at 6:14 is pretty much the essence of 2008 fox. i know you've got some silent wolf clips but even they just use kind of old fox metagame style in a fast fashion. raynex's combo there really shows what fox has turned into now. i think it would fit really nicely with the purpose of the whole video.

lol
that clip is actually already in the video haha

i had some problems with audio stuffs so there's been a bit of a delay - it should be almost back on track now though.
Lol. Bernie ***** so hard.

idea

Smash Master
k, good =) be warned though, i will have to kick everyone out around 8:00 PM. going to my friend's birthday party that night. hopefully i can convince people to play smash with me while i'm there. after a day 1/2 of practice that'd be even more **** than usual.

edit: that's only for saturday. on friday stay as long as you want, pretty much. buses do stop running eventually, though. specifically at 1 AM for the pharmacy bus.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Ouch, Friday's aren't good for me =P.

Unless someone else in Brampton can give me a ride...

Or unless someone else in Brampton wants to try and bus with me.

Omniscius

Smash Cadet
I'll come over on Friday, Kyle, just let me know what time. I won't be staying overnight though. I'm that random Samus guy in case you don't remember....it's been a long time since I smashed too.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
k, good =) be warned though, i will have to kick everyone out around 8:00 PM. going to my friend's birthday party that night. hopefully i can convince people to play smash with me while i'm there. after a day 1/2 of practice that'd be even more **** than usual.

edit: that's only for saturday. on friday stay as long as you want, pretty much. buses do stop running eventually, though. specifically at 1 AM for the pharmacy bus.
i guess im coming friday and saturday.
so yeah i get off school around 1:20 so i should be there by like 1:45 and then leave around 6:30 im going out with my friend to watch a movie.
then saturday i'll be there around like 12 i guess.
is that cool?

idea

Smash Master
I'll come over on Friday, Kyle, just let me know what time. I won't be staying overnight though. I'm that random Samus guy in case you don't remember....it's been a long time since I smashed too.
haha, yeah, again, for some reason i remember "omni" right away but "omniscius" never rings a bell.

i guess im coming friday and saturday.
so yeah i get off school around 1:20 so i should be there by like 1:45 and then leave around 6:30 im going out with my friend to watch a movie.
then saturday i'll be there around like 12 i guess.
is that cool?
yeah that sounds good.

and wow, that video of yours has 11000 views...that's more than some of the mlg grand finals matches =P

idea

Smash Master
yeah, but except for the dair to usmash stuff, the actual combo video sucks. well, and the falcon punch edgeguarding, that was pretty cool.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
brampton ditched me today so im gunna be posting here more often
considering your ditching / not ditching ratio is 100% so far.

idea

Smash Master
hi.

speaking of ditching...

how come almost no one's posted about tomorrow yet? huh? did you all go to a japanese brawl tournament or something? i'll have to assume so until further notice.

B_Mak

Smash Cadet
kyle! whats the dl for tmrw? who's going/where do you live?

edit: yeah seriously, whenever i get a haircut, i just start to fail at everything. work, guitar, video games, etc. sucks :(

idea

Smash Master
58 bertha avenue, scarborough (technically), M1L 3M2

it's near victoria park station.

and when? uhh...i think stos said he's coming at 1:45, let's go with that.

Top Bottom