• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
no more smash at my house en masse for a while.

my sister needs exam time to study.

if the york strike is still on this weekend could we do something on friday/saturday? *pokes kyle*

spaghetti squad

idea

Smash Master
no more smash at my house en masse for a while.

my sister needs exam time to study.

if the york strike is still on this weekend could we do something on friday/saturday? *pokes kyle*

spaghetti squad
yeah probably

we never have spaghetti unless people come over. but spaghetti is so good. it just doesn't make sense.

idea

Smash Master
looks like everybody's studyin for exams lately. i don't think there's going to be smashing for a while XD
my school's on strike. no exams for a while =D

come to my place whenever i hold the thing i mentioned in my last post. so probably next weekend.

idea

Smash Master
sylar, you should actually start using jiggs as an alternate. it's looking better and better whenever i see you playing her. and then we could teach other stuff...like you could teach me rest out of shield...and...i could teach you whatever i do that seems to work so well on high tiers? and we could enter doubles tourneys with double jiggs =D and then get tired of that and you can go fox =D

the other team i've been wanting to do in tourney is with sots, but we haven't yet...link jiggs? hmm...

edit: yeah, the bair seems to work better than the needles...i have to start finding ways in around it rather than attacking. which is annoying, but good for the person bairing =P

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol things never change in this thread.

Always trying to make gay even gayer seems to be the theme here. supz guys, anyone wanna update me with what's been happening the past couple of weeks minus LBT?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I thought you got banned for something lol. Good to see you back? haha.

Do you play with the FL players? and also what part of Miami do you live in? I used to talk to people that lived in the Hialeah area.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I know!

It's like ****ing crazy!

Also, any plans on Saturday? If I don't work I can attend ANY event. As long as they're are good amount of players going, or good people and such.

If you're hosting saturday Kyle, can I hit up your place?

idea

Smash Master
I know!

It's like ****ing crazy!

Also, any plans on Saturday? If I don't work I can attend ANY event. As long as they're are good amount of players going, or good people and such.

If you're hosting saturday Kyle, can I hit up your place?
yup, if i'm hosting - still have to check about that. but if you're bringing people, please tell me how many...my house is not built for holding a large number of people.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
supz guys, anyone wanna update me with what's been happening the past couple of weeks minus LBT?
Smash at my house is off because of sister exams coming up.

I stole Bernard priority from Bernard in Fox dittos.

The super death twins still don't like Fox dittos or Marth dittos.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im going to the venue I'm renting out for my tourney to confirm the date for Dec 20th. If all is good I will be posting a tournament thread today for Oin2.5. It will be melee and brawl. Singles and Doubles for both games. So I hope you guys come down, bring some setups, and get this community back on the same track.

-Niko
How come only like, one person acknowledged this...do you guys care?

idea

Smash Master
LOL i think that was me who acknowledged it

it bothers me when no one hears me say things...but that really shouldn't happen when it's in writing =P

idea

Smash Master
someone's gonna have to make a ken: survivor combo video when it's all over

i haven't seen the show in like a month but you guys keep talking about it.

Top Bottom