• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Meverse

Smash Cadet
Nice, this is what I was hoping to see in this thread. I can guarantee that Paul and I will be there, I have yet to hear from Julian, but I imagine he'd be pumped to come unless he has prior plans. I'll bring my set up and I'll tell Paul to bring his.

I hope I can cough up a costume by 6 pm tonight XD.
u need a costume for da smashfest?? ILL

Jono

Smash Apprentice
hi I'm Jonathon can I join the club?

am trying to learn and play better, and I guess, Ness mainer

Meverse

Smash Cadet
hi I'm Jonathon can I join the club?

am trying to learn and play better, and I guess, Ness mainer
hi i'm Meverse, i'm a bowser main i'm in the same boat as u
i play both melee n brawl but mostly melee cuz it's too good. i play brawl cuz it's wacky...i dont have a main in brawl cuz i dont play it competitively

Osman

Smash Apprentice
Tonight was sick, so much funny **** was going down.

If anyone was interested in having that in-depth discussion on vegetarianism and the politics of food that was brought up today, I'd be happy to get down to it, just I can't bring myself to talk about anything series when I'm just chilling and playing video games.

idea

Smash Master

If anyone was interested in having that in-depth discussion on vegetarianism and the politics of food that was brought up today, I'd be happy to get down to it, just I can't bring myself to talk about anything series when I'm just chilling and playing video games.
you mean here, or next time in person?

i'm not really sure why i'm not a vegetarian. i care a lot about animals in general...on the way home i always look at the ground to make sure i don't step on any bugs. i don't even kill mosquitoes, i always put them in a glass and take them outside. it's really weird that those tendencies don't lead to being a vegetarian too. i can only assume i'm so used to being carnivorous that it would take too much effort/cause too much unhappiness to switch.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
you mean here, or next time in person?

i'm not really sure why i'm not a vegetarian. i care a lot about animals in general...on the way home i always look at the ground to make sure i don't step on any bugs. i don't even kill mosquitoes, i always put them in a glass and take them outside. it's really weird that those tendencies don't lead to being a vegetarian too. i can only assume i'm so used to being carnivorous that it would take too much effort/cause too much unhappiness to switch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjNl8QFGK2s

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend

I don't think I can host today.

Too much work.

:(

worldjem7

Smash Ace

Jono

Smash Apprentice
sorry I wasn't up to game that day, haven't really played melee in a while

Top Bottom