• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
this is in one of my calvin and hobbes collections. i think it was the big one.
i'm looking into buying the whole box set when i'm not poor. its like... 125 i think. but i may turn into a bit of a super stay at home loser when that happens... cuz money starts coming in again in Jan... so mid Jan- Feb i'd buy it... and then the sims 3 comes out... and hopefully Starcraft... oooh goodness my life will = zero

L

La W33D G

Hey anyone in toronto area up for some smash bros and smoking some pot???
ASAPP

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You hit Fox where there wasn't a hitbox.

Fox's Nair isn't like Link/Samus/Luigi/Sheik's where it extends fully behind him. The hitbox ends slightly before his legs. You hit him near his back/ass.

During one rotation of Pika's Nair it looks like the hitbox extrnds out and sits above him for a bit. But it happens somewhat late in the animation. In that particular case in the vid, I believe Bernard just didn't space.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
You hit Fox where there wasn't a hitbox.

Fox's Nair isn't like Link/Samus/Luigi/Sheik's where it extends fully behind him. The hitbox ends slightly before his legs. You hit him near his back/ass.

During one rotation of Pika's Nair it looks like the hitbox extrnds out and sits above him for a bit. But it happens somewhat late in the animation. In that particular case in the vid, I believe Bernard just didn't space.
Ah, alright. I was a bit confused there. Thanks david. :D

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
yeah actually, chances are im having a smashfest saturday o_o
you should come o_____o
THAT WOULD BE WIN =D
and we could have our mm >_>

Sanu

Smash Champion
Do you want a phone or do you want something with a ****ton of features you'll never use or maybe only once?

idea

Smash Master
i can't see either of them. i work at rogers video now anyway, but it'd be more helpful if you listed them/gave working links =P

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
we were but my mom cant drive if my g-parents are here, so it looks insanely slim,
wich is why im tryna find out plane/train/car info

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
i gave you my banned accounts names.
no johns.

holy big ****ing post....*****es.

so yeah,
PEOPLE, COME OVER SATURDAY NIGHT, IM HAVING A BRAWL NIGHT, (MELEEE ONLY XD)
and brawl i guess T.T ...

come at like 7-7:30

bring tvs if its possible, cuz i only have 2 -_-
people who can stay for the night are:

stuv
andy
wigi
zack
warren
xavier
SOTS =D (come plz) rofl
and if im missing some one.. LOL **** U

gta is welcome, but you gotta be gone by like, 12 -12:30 the latest. =s

if you wanna come and you dont know where i live then like,
tell me, and i give you my address ^_^

idea

Smash Master
whos going to connecticut? if your going by car, do yoou have any room?
if by plane/train , info plz?
tell me too.

PEOPLE, COME OVER SATURDAY NIGHT, IM HAVING A BRAWL NIGHT, (MELEEE ONLY XD)
and brawl i guess T.T ...

come at like 7-7:30

gta is welcome, but you gotta be gone by like, 12 -12:30 the latest. =s
i probably can't come then =P that's maximum 5 1/2 hours of smash, with how much travel time back and forth?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ehh...I'm currently in negotiations with David, who said he'll get back to me about being able to host something at his house on Friday/Saturday.

Don't get all excited...nothing is confirmed. He said he's tell me tomorrow or something. From what I understand there is a possibility though.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'm pretty much good for the rest of the day as long as it doesn't go past like 10p cus I have school tomorrow

Top Bottom