• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Wang.

Smash Apprentice
wang give me details on wat u want for ur sig
Im not that picky, something with a blue bird that we all know and love and some sort of blend of cool colours. A little portion of text stating how great I am is also suggested. :)

(in all honesty i have no idea)

NB$

Smash Cadet
Christian Lets Go To Taste Of Danforth

My Brother will be working and putting up tents and we might be able see him working xD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Christian Lets Go To Taste Of Danforth

My Brother will be working and putting up tents and we might be able see him working xD
I am, i might go with smahsfam and Ben and his girl.

come man. well we might take food then go to someones house then eat/smash.

K guys im down for Taste Of Danforth.

btw we need peterx to come to this XD

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so you coming? XD

but the problem is.

we dont have a house(eat/smash) to go after were done collecting food.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ no make me food for taste of danforth..

btw, whats happening tomorrow XD.

Bernard expect a call from stos tonight.

D

Deleted member

yo niko, youre going to taste? you should drop my place and we'll smash. maybe record some peach dittos to make the peach boards wet themselves.

:p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i can offer my house tomorrow. it's not huge but i have a bunch of tvs and relaxed parents =P feedback?
if thats okay sure :)

BTW STEP BROTHER is too good like Isai

XD i think i lost Bernards number

*goes through phoneboook*

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
416 877-5704

ALSO!

Niko and Jake - Idea, Stos and I are meeting up at VP station then going to taste - and we're also planning on smashing afterwards.

Call my cell and lets meet.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Alright guys tomorrow is set for Taste of Danforth and Smash.

Me, Bernard and Kyle are meeting up in Victoria Park Station at 12 Pm.

Then we will go to Taste of Danforth and after that we will go to Kyle's house to smash.

If you wanna come to Taste/Smash, tell us.

idea

Smash Master
peterx - contact me or bernard if you wanna come to taste of danforth/smash tomorrow. and i know you want to play melee =P

more general: if more than four people are coming, someone bring a setup (gc/wii + game + memory card if it's melee). i have enough tvs, one copy of melee, one of brawl, one wii, no gc cause i lent it out, and no memory card cause it's with my gamecube. lol, jake, i still haven't met you.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol Stos dont count on bernard being there at 12 XD
I see Mike poisoned your mind with thoughts that I'm bad with time or something. The Great Raynex (usually) has adequate reasoning to why he does not attend smash gatherings.

But like every human being I can tend to get lazy sometimes. I <3 Mike but he blows my unpunctual tendencies out of proportion often.

Don't hate me Mike I know it was you. mwhaaha

Top Bottom