• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo stos u got any shots of me on that tape? lol yo guys today was the s*** lol i now hold the rights to mexico if anyone wants it they'll have to ganon ditto me on FD, lol so stos ur link is soo ****ing good man our matchs r so sick, i no u guys recorded the first one up so u better post that!!!! i'll try and post the other vids some time this week, i think it'll take a while cuz i'll have to use my old computer cuz my new tv tunner failed on my new computer XD, anyways GG to everyone

Sanu

Smash Champion
I didn't even know there was a tourney happening today at Bernard's today, lol... And I work 5 minutes from you Bernard!

I would have come if I knew, lol! I haven't been able to get on these boards/MSN as of late to check up on things, so if **** comes up, lemme know ;O

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
SHOUT MODDAFUKKING OUTS.

PETERX: funny *** mother****er omgomgomg you crack me up. Also dont worry about the pizza man its fine it was full anyways haha. Our Link dittos were jokes. Team was soooooooooooo fuuunny with you oh man. Your characters are looking good man. We need to play/chill soon.

MIKE: "HUNGRYBOX!" lolol. Also we **** in Teams is just wee need to watch out for peaches D-smash. Playing teams with you is too good like Isai. Also the convo about gay people LOLOL and black people in shows were jokes. "Is there a black guy in Pokemon".."Brock is the only one i think" XD.

The guy who looked like M2K(srycantremebername): LOL fun playing against you in team. Good falco and fox keep it up bro. Also that set we played is too epic. We need to plaaay again, like really soon, i want another set with your Falco XD

DAVID!: wow it was sooo fun and jokes playing with you. Tourney games/friendlies with you is too good like Isai. What i learned never try grabbing when your Kirby. Also that tourney match Link vs. Sheik OMFG. THAT **** WAS SOO CLOSE. well the first and second game. Those needles are gay =( ***** my link. We need to play again. Link vs. Link was fun. Link vs. Kirby was fun. Link vs. SHEIK..epic. I need to work on that match up. I believe in myself i can beat sheik players.

ARFO CHRIS: !!!!!!!! XD EPIC MATCHES. You ***** me first game..woow. Close games though. We need to play more. Link vs. Falcon is fun/jokes. OMG LOSER QUARTER HOLY****. I HAVE TO ADMIT I WAS ****ING NEEEEERRVOOUUUUS. Last game, last stock both %100+ in FD, a crowd watching..what can i say. That **** was intense.

Peach Player:..D-SMASH XDXDXD too good. lmfao that Dsmash on plantform is sooo gay. TO bad i didnt get to play you in tourney games. =( but it was funny playing with you in doubles.
We need to play soon. XD lmfao DK UpSmash counter for you Peaches Dsmash on platform. anyways gg man.

NDot: WOOOOOOW BATTLEFIELD. I fully got gayed like the whole match (johnz) but it was a fun experience though XD. Oh yeah close games. Too bad i didnt get to play friendlies with you XD ohwell is was fun.

Wang: You keep running attacking into to my shield. So i just scrahed out of shield. I wanna play you more actually. It was fun playing with you.

RYAN FORD: LOLOLOL Nub. Christine Servino, Christine Ates and Michelle Lee? wooow XD looks like your after all of them eh Ford. I didnt get to play you but my house when im awake or at home k. I'll call you soon. Link vs. Mario. No more caping my Up B to to Dsmash.

Bernards cousin: yo I know he doesnt have smashboards ( or maybe he does, if he doesnt Raynex show him this XD) I tihnk i got you in trouble about the pizza slice XD Sorry man.
But yeah keep playing melee with us and of course Bernard. I actually fell for you mindgames XD

RAYNEX: Looks like your mean to your cousin man LOL. I didnt get to play you but next time. Link vs. Fox. This one will be epic. Oh yeah and the pizza thingy, i swear it was over 60 mins..
oh yeah WATCH BATMAN! smash soon, I need to get better, Link vs. Fox.

Sry if i forgot people, but gg all.

LINK *****.

Video will be up next week since i have people for smash tomorrow and I cant do anything friday-sun im out of town.

-Scrah :psycho:

ps. i think i played too much melee cause i was hearing dreamland 64 theme song when i was changing :confused: :laugh:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
that happens to EVERYBODY
qft.

I wasn't even playing today, and I got yelled at work for being brain dead. I was starring at the table and hearing the DL64 theme, like there were 2 foxes fighting.

Btw, sorry guys. I was gonna come, but I got called in to work for a double shift :/ just got home too. I will come by next week, for sure. I'll be bringing a friend with me.

Also, what were the number of people there?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
qft.

I wasn't even playing today, and I got yelled at work for being brain dead. I was starring at the table and hearing the DL64 theme, like there were 2 foxes fighting.

Btw, sorry guys. I was gonna come, but I got called in to work for a double shift :/ just got home too. I will come by next week, for sure. I'll be bringing a friend with me.

Also, what were the number of people there?
btw youre gonna be featured in the video im making lolol.

um thier was about 15-20 people.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'll do my best to be available to help you prep up for that. Imadh will be gone for a week, just letting you know. So the next best thing to practice against is myself, and if they feel like it Dzenan, Grmo and Chris. Chris is usually working, Dzenan is Dzena and Grmo is too busy being a fiffer hagger.

Unless Josh comes by, then it'd be sex. That's if he's up for some serious matches.

Sauga is just flipflop with competition. Except for Imadh.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'll do my best to be available to help you prep up for that. Imadh will be gone for a week, just letting you know. So the next best thing to practice against is myself, and if they feel like it Dzenan, Grmo and Chris. Chris is usually working, Dzenan is Dzena and Grmo is too busy being a fiffer hagger.

Unless Josh comes by, then it'd be sex. That's if he's up for some serious matches.

Sauga is just flipflop with competition. Except for Imadh.
Link vs. peach soon?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ yessir.

But yeah i actually thinking you were coming today.

but its all good.

also if you have a shiek i want to practice vs. shieks.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ i will i will.

I'll start when i wake up.

oh yeah what were the results.

I recorded peoples faces when they play.

omg its soo funny

I have the best intro song evar.

I.B

Smash Lord
oh I see how it is you *****es, NOW you come to sauga when I'm not there...its all good. wait till I come back from dominican with smash cravings, i'm gonna destroy you guys like frieza destroyed krillin and piccolo when he came back from the spirit bomb

bwahahahah

peterx

Smash Apprentice
LOL @ Mike, I don't even have my actual deck anymore, I just have a bunch of weaksauce cards.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
omg Raynex i just realized your TV had output..

i coudl of got good quiality gameplay videos.

Top Bottom