• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah so i played melle yesterday. i couldn't think fast enough. brawl made me slow. wavedashing was like. WTF IS GOIN ON.

i miss the fast paced tho. i don't miss getting whooped every single time i played.

I <3 melee and i <3 Brawl.

i noe eh.

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
Switchhblade are u near my area? if u know where it is?
I have like 4 of my friends who play brawl...i need diversity - it gets kinda boring especially when they dont come on lol

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Looduhcriss - Leslie & Finch area...i wanna add some GTA pplz...PM ME anyone?
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=147306

You're best bet for tournament action. Pretty close to you too.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=157286

This one is gonna be huge. You really should make this one.

Any other smashers in Scarborough / East Toronto? Lookin mostly for Brawlers, but will play SSB64, and Melee too.
Hahaha, who do you play in SSB64?

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=157286

Come to this. I'll try and bring an N64 + SSB64. The Brawl turnout is expected to be pretty big.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
:|
i've been inactive in smash.
anyways whats going on with the toronto smash/brawl community?

looduhcriss

Smash Apprentice
thx tyrantwolf...but i dont live in markham or mississauga...but i guess ill check them out, since my frend goes to a few tournies anyway.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lolssbtalkz. Technical Ness > everything except maybe Pika and another Technical Fox. But, I won't get into that :D.

Anyone know where I can find a place to buy cheap cheap used controllers? Something below 25 and stuffz.

.___. I don't understand how I break so many controllers when I main Peach.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lmfao yea a bit.
brawl is soo ****ed up.
stupid tripping and Link auto hookshot is gay.
anyways .
but yea i still play melee.
whats happening with the community? Adnan

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The masses are playing Brawl now, a lot of new people are coming into the scene to play Brawl, and a good portion of the veterans have also moved on to Brawl.

There still is a Melee scene. It's not big, but it's not small. We still got the really good players that are still playing.

Plus we got like 5 biweeklies running throughout GTA. Split between Brawl and/or Melee. Aside from the Brawl vs Melee stuff it's cool.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Ohh nice.
I dont even own a copy of brawl myself and I dont even have wii lmfao. But i do play brawl at my friends house. Its good to see new people getting at the scene, I'm going to try to get back in melee scene and try to compete with you guys in brawl.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ohh nice.
I dont even own a copy of brawl myself and I dont even have wii lmfao. But i do play brawl at my friends house. Its good to see new people getting at the scene, I'm going to try to get back in melee scene and try to compete with you guys in brawl.
Yo you got competition for Link main. lollll. We got someone from Brampton who plays Link, he's not bad. Get back into it, AND YOU LIVE CLOSE TO RYAN AND BERNARD. Ryan + Bernard are like ultimate practice, they'll get you back into it. Poke Europhoria too, he plays Link for fun, but knows some stuff about him. You better not be talking **** like all the other times and flop like you normally do LOL.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yo you got competition for Link main. lollll. We got someone from Brampton who plays Link, he's not bad. Get back into it, AND YOU LIVE CLOSE TO RYAN AND BERNARD. Ryan + Bernard are like ultimate practice, they'll get you back into it. Poke Europhoria too, he plays Link for fun, but knows some stuff about him. You better not be talking **** like all the other times and flop like you normally do LOL.
STFU!
XD
yeah.
I've been play Starcraft lately, well for the past 6 months lol (johnzz for losing when i get back in the scene :p)
Anyways, I need to get Ryan to live in my basement again for practice. Yea i need to get at Ryan and Bernard for some huge practice.
I just dont like going to events thats like a journey from my place.
LOL and trust me, i wont flop.. anymore lmfao. :p.
k im out.
*watches Nada and Boxer's replays in youtube*

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lolssbtalkz. Technical Ness > everything except maybe Pika and another Technical Fox. But, I won't get into that :D.
Sensei says the ssb64 tier list is like

pika
kirby

fox/falcon
ness

and then the rest doesn't matter except link > samus and samus is worst

is fox/falcon > ness?

also i hear fox > kirbs because of the same bull**** he does in melee with pew pew pew spinny kick poke flip kick death run away pew pew pew

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Man I miss SSB64 and trying to get pro at it. Man that game was like the OPPOSITE of Brawl.

Combos rule, and you get ***** for presenting your sheild.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
why thank you, Adnan =D
I didn't know anyone else played Link lol Whoever plays Link in Melee, teach me plz
And I don't play Link as much anymore.. lol =[ If I wanted to play slow and campy.. well.. you know..
But Link is still cool in Melee. I think I still main him, but I'm not sure. I'm up for some Link dittos though ;D

MDK00

Smash Ace

Anyone know where I can find a place to buy cheap cheap used controllers? Something below 25 and stuffz.

.___. I don't understand how I break so many controllers when I main Peach.
i actually know a good place that actually sells new GC controllers for pretty cheap, i'll check how much it cost when i go bak

its at sheridan centre mall (no not sheridan college) its on erin mills pkwy & sheridan centre w access (its near south common mall)

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
i actually know a good place that actually sells new GC controllers for pretty cheap, i'll check how much it cost when i go bak

its at sheridan centre mall (no not sheridan college) its on erin mills pkwy & sheridan centre w access (its near south common mall)
._. u mean that cheap *** place with the shoppers and the bluenotes outlet

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
why thank you, Adnan =D
I didn't know anyone else played Link lol Whoever plays Link in Melee, teach me plz
And I don't play Link as much anymore.. lol =[ If I wanted to play slow and campy.. well.. you know..
But Link is still cool in Melee. I think I still main him, but I'm not sure. I'm up for some Link dittos though ;D
DONT GIVE UP LINK!
Link ditto when we meet up i guess.
again DONT GIVE UP LINK.
Im gonna pm tomorrow since i gotta leave right now. lool

smash community .
go to bed.

Top Bottom