• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
It's getting really difficult keeping up with everyone with Link <_< lol
So that's what Fox, Sheik and Marth is for
Halp me keep up using Link and I won't give up with him =DD

Crooked Crow

Link goes even with Marth.
N-air is your friend. Projectiles and grab are your friends. Awkward, creative ledge guarding is your saviour.
yeah I heard Link vs Marth is almost even on bigger stages, but no one in Brampton has a decent Marth (mine is probably the best.. LOL) so I don't get any practice with that
Guys! Train me vs Marth at Combo Breaker! =D And vs the rest of the top/high tiers
Whenever I try to N-air, they f-air own me <_< lol

You think you've got it hard with Link, try using Bowser >_>

it's a nightmare
but you don't main bowser or Link <_< i'm somehow stuck with him until I get better with Fox or something
I love Link too much

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
It's getting really difficult keeping up with everyone with Link <_< lol
So that's what Fox, Sheik and Marth is for
Halp me keep up using Link and I won't give up with him =DD

I'll help you one day.
Sheik & Fox: use fairs. When your opponents % is low keep your space cause I know they'll CC and UpSmash (Fox) when you land a hit on them. Platforms is your bestfriend. Use Lots of Rangs/bombs. Keep your boomerang out.

Marth: Nairs/bombs/rangs. D-throw + Dair(around100%) or Fair(around110%) = GG

Best Tip: CC to "SCRAAH" and look at the persons face.

Europhoria: Sure Link ditto sounds good.

Grmo: We haven't played in a long time.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Use your Link in friendlies and see if its doing alright. But yeah, when I go to a tourney from now on. I

dont care, Im going all Link .

Edit: Enter your Link in the lowtier tourney if thier is one.

Crooked Crow

yeah i plan on getting as much Link practice as I can,
but my Fox is starting to win more so I'm using him more in tournament matches

I wish there was a low tier event =[ grmo should've replaced one of the brawl events for it!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Brawl or Melee? And are we talking about fortressing? or are we talking about knockback?

Link's UpB can be edgecanceled, not fortress'd. Bowser's should be aiming for ftilts and bairs rather than UpBs for edge guarding.

Assuming this is Melee.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Does Link's Up B to edge guard work the same as Bowser's? some1 fill me in please.
Running towards the edge and pressing Up B right when you fall off works.
Its like Bowsers Up B but for Link, you have to DI towards the edge when your spinning off
or else Link will just fall off.

idea

Smash Master
Bowser can fall off too if you don't DI toward the stage. Either that or a few times i DI'd away by accident =P but as someone who hardly plays either character i find bowser's much easier to do.

Top Bottom