• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
BANANA PHONE?! WHAT AN AWESOME TEAM NAME! Reminds me of that time @ your place.

*House phone ringing*
Adam: Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring..
Everyone but me: BANANA PHONE!!
Me: ... O_O XD

Honestly guys, 3 ****ing floors. If you guys want to sorta have a mini birthday party and shiit, we can. :]] We did this before for me, it was quite nice actually.

Aswell, I don't think Marco + Jake (if they come) will have to pay for entry fee so that's ****ing sweet for them, but bring in that $5 just incase.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I'LL BRING A STRIPPER =D

Also when did Imadh start playing Sheik wtf.

I'll pay for Marco lol if he wants to enter. B-day or something until I can find him the stuffed animal that resembles a woman he wanted. A naked woman. In fact it's really not a stuffed animal it's more like a naked woman-shaped body pillow.

Adnan why would Marco want something like that?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
You see David, men like their opposite gender. Despite the fact they bleed 5 days a month, are extremely difficult and such we like them for their ability to be good at cooking and for their sexual prowess (and they have a hole that makes lovin' pretty easy and enjoyable).

Aswell guys, I'm gonna go through some grounds rules of the venue. I know for a fact that nobody will be allowed to go in and out of the place, so yeah if you need to smoke do it in the backyard or even for fresh air. So yeah, more about the rules later. >_>

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
You see David, men like their opposite gender. Despite the fact they bleed 5 days a month, are extremely difficult and such we like them for their ability to be good at cooking and for their sexual prowess (and they have a hole that makes lovin' pretty easy and enjoyable).
i see.

now what about my imadh question o.O

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol

david: sheik, ic, marth (in progress)
imadh: marth, falcon, sheik (in progress)

two top tiers and a mid o__O

coincidence i think not.

thus i conclude me and imadh are twins separated at birth despite our two year age difference but that is explained through time travel and magical gnomes.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I don't think should be top tier =/ you might think I'm crazy, but whatever. I know I sound like Mike, but I can actually agree with him. Marth for high tier and Falcon for high tier. ICs for lower and Jiggs for higher :].

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
OMFGZ David you'd better bring a stripper!! And it better be of the female kind. I don't wanna be seeing any wangs on my birthday.

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
Yeah we're still going and teaming. Also, we don't have to take the horror that is sauga transit cuz my brother is giving us a ride.

F

F.X.

I like how I warned Andy @ that crew battle that Matt goes for UpB kills, then he lands one on him, XD!
i would have beat andy if i was practing smash insted of trying to air dash in smash ;) ,

Adnan i got anthor joke about nerds and double posting wait till you hear it , its almost better then i pillar better then your falco !

F

F.X.

OMFGZ David you'd better bring a stripper!! And it better be of the female kind. I don't wanna be seeing any wangs on my birthday.
that has to be the worst idea, ask david to bring a stripper, hes going to wear eye liner and a wig and call him self daniela!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE !

Sanu

Smash Champion
^ Listen to the Falcon main! Get back in the kitchen and make us a sandwich while you're at it, *****! <3

Also, David is coming now? YAY! Puppy dogs won't have to die now. Yay, Marco and his crazy weirdness will be coming too. More gimpyfish combos?! I HOPE LOLZZOLZOL. Happy birthday in advance, budday!

And... Come Decemeber, I'll be available on the weekdays, Sauga. Whoo! (BTW, I'm driving you guys tomorrow. Won't take no for an answer because I'm a ****ing beast like that, YESSS!)

Last thing: TEAM BANANA PHONE IS THE BEST NAME EVER.

****, I'm hyper. See you tonight David *winks* LOL IS HE SUGGESTING SOMETHING OR ISN'T HE??? WHO KNOWS!!!

Edit: I felt like dancing... so...

Break it down fools, OW!

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
josh don't worry about getting me a ride, im getting my wii modded in the morning so matt (f.x) will be giving me a ride to the venue......once adnan gives us the adress.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
If I can't get a ride there, I might take the bus. Actually, I can bike.

You know what else? It's 4 o' clock.

edit: bah, nevermind prolly can't come

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Anyone have any idea how many tvs will be at the place?
Are there tvs there already, or are people bringing?

F

F.X.

If I can't get a ride there, I might take the bus. Actually, I can bike.

You know what else? It's 4 o' clock.

edit: bah, nevermind prolly can't come
you have to come your my only web designer !!!! without you the website would be pure Notepad styles

[josh]

****! Where are you getting it modded? I want to get mine modded too.

[/josh]
Hes obviously going to my house ... you know matt < this guy that does the wii modifications and has the wii modchips and sells modded wiis , but i guess it slipped your mine =[

whats this fx is making an appearance at this tournament ?
OH MAH GAWDS GUYS LOOKS OUT FOR DAT UP B KILLS
FOR REALS,
I GOT PLENTLY OF SKILLS,
STOCKED 4 ON YOU AND GOT OF ALL MY THRILLS
YOU OBVIOUSLY A HATER,
SO I'LL JUMP SHOOT YOU WITH MA LASER
LISTEN PUNK THIS AINT NO THRILLER
I OWN YOU *** WITH A DOWN A PILLAR
MY RED JACKET GETTING MY GRIND ON
BEST BE SCARED WHEN YOU SEE MY SHINE ON
MERCING YOU IN YOUR MONEY MATCH
SEE ME SLIDE ACROSS THE MAP WITH MY WAVE DASH
NEW YORK CITY BIRD GAME
LASER SHOOTING FROM THE BIRD BRAIN
I'M AN ANIMAL FOR REAL SO I CANT BE TAMED
PULL THAT NEWB **** ON ME AND YOU BE LAME
JUST CAUSE YOU AINT GOT NO SKILL I AINT TO BLAME
FLACO JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE HES GOING INSANE
CLICK CLACK AS THE SHOTS GO BY
I AINT GOT MY WINGS CLIP SO I'M GONE FLY
ITS EITHER SMASH OR DIE !

i was really bored and hyper lol I.B we should freestyle battle it'll be jokes

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The address is already posted and ****. Okay guys the earliest you can be there is 1 okay? Do not show up earlier, seriously. Tournament will probably start @ 2 so yeah get ready.

Please if you can bring TV, do bring them :]

F

F.X.

The address is already posted and ****. Okay guys the earliest you can be there is 1 okay? Do not show up earlier, seriously. Tournament will probably start @ 2 so yeah get ready.

Please if you can bring TV, do bring them :]
its 5 bucks right ?

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
OMFG I don't even know wtf happened last night. I'm just like soooooooooooooooo ****ed right now. WTF IS GOING ON!??!?!?! I expect lots and lots of coffee for me when I get there.... LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE!!!!!!!!

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
Jake, you and I are officially the most awesomest people in the whole wide world cuz we're born on November 10th. Everyone knows it's like the best ****ing day of all time.

D

Deleted member

Dude I was born on the exact day the Berlin Wall came down

nov 10th is ill

Top Bottom