• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
They're saying happy bday to you bing!!

====

Nick, i'll get you your $10.00! ggs to on the fly doubles practice.

=====

looks like i'll have to miss apex again. i'll probably be in school or internship placement.

=====

last year styc was 1 round of pool. there aren't enough people for 2 rounds of pools but bing says there's 2 and it is his twenty two'eth brithday. so it's probably 2

=====

yes if you live in sauga, join the sauga melee group on facebook.

=====

i'll be at anime north this friday, the melee always sucks at anime north. it was LCD tv too. so i'm not going unless there's a tournament with someone from smashboards involved or else it's just a waste of time like sanuzi said. you're just playing a bunch of kids that play brawl and dealing with the laggy (maximum of 2) setups.

might as well go check out the yuri collection and take pictures of girls (up skirt?)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I'm taking up speed running to replace melee in my life. Its more solo and my improvement is based on my own input. I don't have to get ***** for years and still be bad.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
2. They were playing marth vs sheik and he countered a stitchface as jtex was falling to his death. Then David tried to catch the deflected stitch and jumped into it and died too. If they were at last stock, that would've been the coolest sudden death setup ever (non-TAS anyway).

:phone:
If it was Marth vs Sheik where did the stitchface come from?

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Wendy's now has poutines, good ones, not those s***ty Lick's shredded cheese ones, real ones. Don't let the villagers hear wind of this.

Bing

Smash Master
who I actually laughed at that

btw Ryan remember that girl I was showing you and talking about at the last A&C? I asked her out, we've got a date sometime this weekend(Not sure of when because of time restraints)

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I saw restraints and was impress by your skills of making someone take out a restraining order on you just by asking her out.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
To peoples going to AN:

I'll be (Adnan) hosting the Melee tournament as usual. and I wanted to ask whoever is coming to bring a melee setup. Please, it's not even just for the sake of running things well. The smoother it this runs, and the more setups that are there, the more likely I'll be able to ACTUALLY play Melee again. Wiis + melees would be much appreciated, and if you'd like to find the best way to disrespect your copy of barwl, bring that too cuz I might need that too (lol)

So help a smash brotha out.

P.S - Andy/Lanowen, I actually got everything of yours intact, EXCEPT the copy of Melee. So if you're coming you can pick it up. Thanks for the 1 year borrow LOL.

Windrose

Smash Lord
i'll be @ anime north but will almost 100% not bring any setups. i do not support melee at anime north cuz it always sucks and all the players there are just constantly complaining about how if it was brawl they'd kick everyone's *** with their link or pikachus in brawl.

Engo

Smash Ace
i'll be @ anime north but will almost 100% not bring any setups. i do not support melee at anime north cuz it always sucks and all the players there are just constantly complaining about how if it was brawl they'd kick everyone's *** with their link or pikachus in brawl.
That'll be my new john at the next monthly

edit: wtf dylan don't you wake up like at 3pm or something lol

Engo

Smash Ace
To people who travel to US tourneys regularly, particularly the ones that went to Apex: What would be your best estimate on how much it would cost to go to Apex 2013. I know it's early and prices vary but like compared to your previous travels could anyone give me a rough estimate?

I have a small glimmer of hope that just maybe I'd go to the next apex and would like to know how much I'd have to save up.

Top Bottom