• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

I.B

Smash Lord
lol I saw Daniel (Divine Knight) and Tyler (Slevin) at the ACC yesterday

Also, not sure if you guys have heard the news but after Apex 2012, Metaknight is officially banned for tournament use!

weon - X

Smash Ace
i had allot of fun watching nicole's peach, shes pretty damn good :D, things have been shifting for me when i'm watching brawl, i actually dont get bored anymore

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
i had allot of fun watching nicole's peach, shes pretty damn good :D, things have been shifting for me when i'm watching brawl, i actually dont get bored anymore
Don't give it another chance. You made the right decision in 2008, I didn't catch on until later.

Bing

Smash Master
SO my **** of an EX contacted her lawyer because I havent given her a cheque yet... I dont have to pay her until the 1st... but now I have lawyers calling me at 10:30 at night. ****ing great

Rice2go

Smash Rookie
SO my **** of an EX contacted her lawyer because I havent given her a cheque yet... I dont have to pay her until the 1st... but now I have lawyers calling me at 10:30 at night. ****ing great
lol **** man, still wanna meet up over the weekend? im in town.

Bing

Smash Master
nah its cool, I have good faith in Karma... and its gunna hit her like a brick... whether its thrown by me or not :p

And Ray, no way, she would enjoy that too much, I'd rather pay her in African Dung beetles.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
sure

i'll take your marth with my fox/falco/falcon/marth/peach/mario
/and of course sheik
$1 each maybe $2 or w/e upto you

and come to think of it i miss those ally vs m2k gfs lol.

and sorry for the flop on the smash everyone i contacted lol
i thought my gf was mad at me so i'd have lots of time to smash since i didn't think she'd want to hang out for long... but turned out she wasn't lmao. so we hung out all day =DD

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
nah its cool, I have good faith in Karma... and its gunna hit her like a brick... whether its thrown by me or not :p
still being the bigger person i see. good on ya dude :)

im just full of hot air anyway... im 6'2" no one ever tried to pick a fight with me since i was like 6yrs old lmao

Bing

Smash Master
I will forever be the bigger man. :p

Im a firm believer in Karma, therefore when I pay off her money. Shes gunna get like 5000$ lawsuit for read-ending someone.

Im a firm believer in Karma, so If you stay as a good person. And accept the bumps life throws your way, eventually its going to flatten out, and when it does, it will be glorious

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
sure

and sorry for the flop on the smash everyone i contacted lol
i thought my gf was mad at me so i'd have lots of time to smash since i didn't think she'd want to hang out for long... but turned out she wasn't lmao. so we hung out all day =DD
That's not as satisfying as my reasoning :urg:

-Edit : This has been a friendly message from James.

P.S: Apparently I have to remember that

David's computer = KK account
My computer = Weonx or KK
My Laptop = Weonx or KK
Mikey's Comp = KK or Unknown

at any given point in time, I have to log out and log back in...sadfase.

Wang.

Smash Apprentice
How much do you owe her?

It better be a huge amount or is she's just throwing money away in lawyer fees...

Just saying.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
- James

Yo you should destroy that....lovingly
who knows... what if i already have? ;)
and is this actually james? LOL sounds like ryan

Yea we're gonna be in london. but we're not near westmount mall lol
hmm.. cuz i have some business there. how long's the drive? i can't imagine it'd be 30+ min drive in-town? hope not =(

where abouts are you guys located? really close to western? lemme googmaps it

JPOBS

Smash Hero
nah it wudnt be a long drive, probably 15 mins tops.

I'm at 226 university crescent which is right by the Western man entrance. kurtis is 302 flemming down by fanshawe college

Windrose

Smash Lord
Lois Griffin: [Lois and Peter wait for a pregnancy test] God, I can't believe we weren't more careful. This probably happened that night we tried role playing.
Lois Griffin: [flashback] Oh, I need a spankin'. I'm a bad, bad girl.
Peter Griffin: I'm a Paladin with 18 charisma and 97 hit points. I can use my helm of disintegration and do one D4 damage as my half-elf mage wields his plus-five holy avenger.
Lois Griffin: Paladins can't use the helm of disintegration.
Peter Griffin: Oh. Then, I'm a black guuuuy.

idea

Smash Master
Lois Griffin: [Lois and Peter wait for a pregnancy test] God, I can't believe we weren't more careful. This probably happened that night we tried role playing.
Lois Griffin: [flashback] Oh, I need a spankin'. I'm a bad, bad girl.
Peter Griffin: I'm a Paladin with 18 charisma and 97 hit points. I can use my helm of disintegration and do one D4 damage as my half-elf mage wields his plus-five holy avenger.
Lois Griffin: Paladins can't use the helm of disintegration.
Peter Griffin: Oh. Then, I'm a black guuuuy.
lololololol

Top Bottom