• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Gichan

Smash Champion
wow, no hate on idea's post. Of course it's not a coincidence. One of the best games ever shared the idea with one of the best movies ever!! They thought alike that's all.

idea

Smash Master
haha

i'm guessing it was inspired by the movie.

i know grandia and i think lunar 2 are explicitly inspired by it too (grandia more obviously so but i think the creator said so for lunar 2...but not 1 for some reason?).

idea

Smash Master
lolll

at the moment it's just two people talking...and one is some girl who didn't know that canadian money is called "dollars"...

edit: now it's 3700 people complimenting the girl on her **** :laugh:

unknown522

Some guy
hey i'm in town. Zaf, Jer and Woolie (ThirtyHitCheapz) are with me.
They are going to T-12 tomorrow. I'm not attending the event. I would be down to chill, drink, walk around, mack on wominz, etc.

My phone is 514 699 7706. Text me or something.
David finishes work at 5pm. So I need to find something to do until then I guess.
I'll be walking on Yonge street, in the direction of North York, from College station, not too far from the T12 venue. I'll be waiting for a text message or something.
ugh, if only I had internet at that time. I was awake when you made those posts.

Too late now. Just go to david's.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i was talkin to james earlier and imma show up one of these days. have fun boys :p

Bing

Smash Master
So, I have some news :) I found me a girl, whos very kind. And Sexy as **** :p Her name is Adelle.

Anywho. Smash tomorrow with Rice2Go,Linksta, Nilla_Stank and myself. should be a good day XD

Sleaf

Smash Cadet
Hey Chesterrrrrrrrrr,
My bad for not saying good bye. I dunno what came over me. Je m'excuse-lah

Twin A12345

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
good to hear Bing ^_^b

but i feel obligated to say be careful and make sure you aint rebounding, after the bull**** you just went thru.

but if its all legit and shes nice then good for you and im glad youre happy =)

idea

Smash Master
also SUPREME DIRT

hockey at york is pretty much starting up next week, so you should show up someday (at the Canlan arena, specifically) and just kind of mention you're interested in working. i mean mention it beforehand here, so we can make sure me or my friend are gonna be there, but that's pretty much what he told me, just show up at some point to show your face and show interest.

lol they never seem to ask for a resume...they're usually pretty lenient about who they hire :p

oh also, i guess wednesday or sunday would be best. not that you have to come next week, it's just the soonest time.

Bing

Smash Master
lmfao :p

No whats even better is that she likes smash XD She wants me to teach her Sheik(Better then she knows, no Im not Kirbykaze or anything) so its cool. Shes coming today to the mini-fest with R2G.Linksta and Nilla

And no its not a rebound steff, Like I said, I lost all feeling for the other ***** the second she ****ed the other guy.

idea

Smash Master
my shift on wednesday starts at 7:30...so i guess show up at like 7:15. then we can see if any of the people who could hire you are around. i'll ask my friend, he might be willing to start training you at the same time if you have some free time. my shift ends at 10:30 so maybe you'd want to hang around for a game or two to see what the job entails?

uhh you could bring a resume, it would look professional, but honestly, i know of two people who were hired (including myself) who didn't need one. probably the only job where a resume is optional, lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Sounds good. I'm literally doing nothing Wednesday so I'll probably stick around.

Wait just to be clear, 7:30 PM, right?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Kyle being a bro, as usual.

TastyGoldFish, where exactly are you in Mississauga tomorrow? I -might- be able to invite you to my house after school. Let me know.

*Edit* Apparently Switchblade is hosting too.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I can't drink anymore cuz of my meds :(

I spent the weekend in peterborough but considering how I only get to see my bf every other weekend no wonder it went by so fast (not to mention I played smash for about half of it)... Goddamn

:phone:

idea

Smash Master
smash at york tomorrow, vaguely during the afternoon, in founder's college. i'll be there at about 5:30.

lol, i got home...started taking stuff out of my bag...take out xenosaga. I BROUGHT IT WITH ME AND COMPLETELY FORGOT.

Top Bottom