• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
FYI to those going to Anime North this year

I can definitely hook you up with legit passes this time around. Call me or send a text! Preferably a text please :)

[6 four 7 - 4 four 9 - 9 six 5 3]

Xelyst

-_-
Hey guys ima be staying at the Sheraton 6th floor. If anyone else is around let me know =)

Windrose

Smash Lord
Dang, today was so fun. even though it was raining...

Were you guys there today? I didn't see anyone text me =(

I'm gonna be going to the masquerade tomorrow, it's going to be sick!!!!

Uploading pictures now that I took today. some of my friends had sick cosplays.

I tried to take as many pictures as I could of hot girls.

My favourite events were Anime Hell and Hentai game show. There was so much heckling rofl.

Where did you guys go?

PS: was there melee today?

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Dang, today was so fun. even though it was raining...

Were you guys there today? I didn't see anyone text me =(

I'm gonna be going to the masquerade tomorrow, it's going to be sick!!!!

Uploading pictures now that I took today. some of my friends had sick cosplays.

I tried to take as many pictures as I could of hot girls.

My favourite events were Anime Hell and Hentai game show. There was so much heckling rofl.

Where did you guys go?

PS: was there melee today?

idea

Smash Master
lol, i decided once i got there that i didn't really want pictures of hot girls. just of interesting costumes. but then i didn't bother asking them either for some reason.

the best is saw was missingno.

edit: did you go to the hentai game show with your girlfriend <_<

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Awesome, I totally will. Just need to wait for my Dad to get back so I can help him install the new washing machine.

Also I'm bad, just warning.

*EDIT* Free now, text me to tell me where to go. Also how to get wherever from Toronto; I don't know where anything is in Sauga.

FOR1six ate36 TwO3FiVE0

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Are you being serious? Usually you flop, so let me know.

I live really far from North York as well.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Stuff came up today, but I might be able to do something tomorrow.

And yeah, it seems whenever I'm going to go somewhere to play Melee, something comes up. Seriously starting to piss me off.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Hmm...not sure if I'm gonna go tomorrow. I was there from 9:00am-2:00am today @__@. The masquerade and 404 improve comedy was pretty fun.

I saw you today Jack! (and ur gf?)

Just found out today that kyle can't text =(. Are you still going tomorrow?

Windrose

Smash Lord
Lol is that you (katamari)? I wanted to go to the tournament today but am also super tired.

Did you go to the masquerade?

My camera died on me this weekend so I didn't get to take that many pictures but I still managed to get some cool stuff.

:phone:

Summonedfist

Smash Lord

idea

Smash Master
apparently i can text. i don't have a plan though...i guess we'll see how they charge you for that at the end of the month.

no smash at AN was fail =/

kirsty got a lot of good pictures, i'll post them in a rar or something eventually. did anyone else see the fighting game characters pretending to battle on saturday? there was some guy with a great dhalsim costume but we left before he went in.

idea

Smash Master
my cousin/brendan's girlfriend/has red hair/they both lived at my house last summer.

also there's apparently a flickr and a facebook group with a bunch of photos

Windrose

Smash Lord
Wait, you didn't go to the tournament today kyle?

Just got back to hamilton. It is pouring outside. Gonna start uploading pictures from saturday tonight. The friday pictures are already in my facebook album.

idea

Smash Master
i went at like 12:45 or 1:00 (it was supposed to start at 12:00), no sign of anyone who plays melee, no mention of melee on the sign outside the room either.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol i camped at this one setup for the longest time racked up over 200 KOs waiting for ppl to come play >_>

josh/andy/paul(SD) came by =D
david you were supposed to but nooooooooooo lol jkjk i talked to you about this already

idea

Smash Master
haha i see

did meta go to it? i split up with him when he was going back to the sheraton cause i was really not willing to walk that far a third time. (second time was going back to the TCC)

Metà

Smash Master
I missed it cause I was busy with other stuff. I went back at around 3:30? and there was a tournament underway but no one from SWF except tyrantwolf. really disappointed in that, but still had a good time. also, there was only one set-up, and a lot of people trying to play, so there wasn't really any point. I hope to see some of you on tuesday at kk's though.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
He came but he sorta got screwed over, with nobody good being there, then when he decided to bail on the tourny I arranged to friendly him myself after the tourny was done, just for staff to yank the plug as I was about to play him.

:phone:

Top Bottom