• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
yeah i saw, thanks. it's much easier to find things i should be doing differently with falco. with my jiggs i already know what i'm doing wrong, it's always the same things.

camilo's fox is interesting cause i feel like any match could be a huge loss or a huge win. it's kind of like playing colbol.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i can never tell if ryan's "lol" means that he actually finds a comment funny, or if he thinks everyone is so free that the notion of anyone else being "scary" is in itself funny -__-

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
LOL @ Ryan's story and Jack's response.

It's like hey I almost watched a guy die, but MAN the guy who I asked to call the ambulance looked like Dzenan.

OMG!! I played D.B before!!

Hahahaha that made me burst into laughter. Oh smashers, so funny. :laugh:

:phone:

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i recalled playing two guys DB + IB in the same team, double falcons, but imadh once told me he didn't remember who DB was so i have no idea lol

LOL @ Ryan's story and Jack's response.

OMG!! I played D.B before!!

Hahahaha that made me burst into laughter. Oh smashers, so funny. :laugh:

:phone:
lol, adnan, it was at that one random tourney you hosted in your basement actually =p

unknown522

Some guy
i recalled playing two guys DB + IB in the same team, double falcons, but imadh once told me he didn't remember who DB was so i have no idea lol
lol, he was trollin

lol, adnan, it was at that one random tourney you hosted in Jamal's basement actually =p
fix'd.

Man, I wish I wasn't on that accidental 9 month break from tourneys at that time. That was the first tourney after Kingsley quit.

idea

Smash Master
haha i remember what he looks like. one time we were in marco's basement and dzenan he was 5th at fighting. and i was like...what? how does that make sense? but he said he meant like, in ontario, or in canada, for some sort of martial art.

sauc3

Smash Lord
yo, where we at for housing for the ottawa thing? cuz one of my friends lives on res at university of ottawa and said we're more than welcome to crash there, it would prob be floor space though, maybe a couch or two.

also, kyle, we're teaming for this, yeah? we should come up with a clever name or something.

idea

Smash Master
oh, okay. is nick not able to house our car james?

nothing against phuong, just. y'know. that ain't ministry.

also kurtis: i'll vaguely think about a name. it should be something that combines the cuteness of jigglypuff with the "gayness" of...jigglypuff.
(or we could pick something more normal, since you're probably gonna go fox a lot anyway)

Bing

Smash Master
oh, okay. is nick not able to house our car james?

nothing against phuong, just. y'know. that ain't ministry.

also kurtis: i'll vaguely think about a name. it should be something that combines the cuteness of jigglypuff with the "gayness" of...jigglypuff.
(or we could pick something more normal, since you're probably gonna go fox a lot anyway)
Team HufflePuffle.

Yes. Thats a Win.

sauc3

Smash Lord
the young and the restless?
no rest for the wicked?
Jigglypuff used sing, Rebecca Black is fast asleep! Rebecca Black has woken up!

more to come ...

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
the young and the restless lolololololololol. I dont know why thats funny.

Also if someone wants to lose they can team with me in Ottawa. :D

I can also stay with family if there's no room at ministries/whenever the heck ryan plans to stay

Ministry

Smash Ace
k so couple things

i may not even be able to go. family stuff havent seen mom and sister in like a year/no job

i also havent asked my roomates yet. I dont know when i need to house or who or for how long or what time. No one has talked to me about anything yet.

i cant house more that 5 ppl anyway

so like idk?

idea

Smash Master
Yes. Please.
would brampton be in attendance?

k so couple things

i may not even be able to go. family stuff havent seen mom and sister in like a year/no job

i also havent asked my roomates yet. I dont know when i need to house or who or for how long or what time. No one has talked to me about anything yet.

i cant house more that 5 ppl anyway

so like idk?
oh okay...well james' car and i seem to already have housing so that's fine. dunno what anyone else is doing.

hopefully you can show up. i mean i know i've never been to ottawa but i'm pretty confident you can beat everyone there :bee:

good luck with real life stuff.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I'm going to make a prediction: none of us are going to go to this thing........ I hope I am wrong but this is based on past observations of watching people trying to plan this stuff on this thread.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
k so couple things

so like idk?
pfffttt, you've got loads saved up :)

I'm going to make a prediction: none of us are going to go to this thing........ I hope I am wrong but this is based on past observations of watching people trying to plan this stuff on this thread.
lol, i think this will work out. there's a lot of hype esp with all that montreal coming

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Top Tier characters have more options to work with, thus having a wide range of playstyles to work with, thus being more fun.

I don't understand why people who jump into Melee want to try the horrendously atrocious characters. I mean, sure go nuts and play a character who has no OoS game, or ****ty aerial mobility or virtually non-existent 3rd jump. But why handicap yourself and put yourself through hairloss just to get **** on by superior tactics by the top tiers.

Play good characters, just because they're popular choice doesn't mean your a copping out by selecting them.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Adnan *****.

Usually, the low tiers are fun, mostly due to their underdeveloped metagames.

Very few top players have no secondaries or mains in the highter spectrum of said tier list, and for good reason.

Experiment. That's your best option.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Low tiers are fun for like 3 games until you get pissed off about how bad they are.

Hell, I can barely manage to play marth or falcon without punching the tv. Spacies are perfect <3
i know a bit bout melee G and W
don't do it.

GnW mm? itstime

Ministry

Smash Ace
i know a bit about melee sheik also if u need help

Sauc3 has a really good sheik.

whoever u want to ask

Top Bottom