• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Byped

Smash Cadet
I'm not too experienced with the public transport system here sO I'm trying to find a ride to spadina. Is the ride to mississauga long?

Cemetery

Smash Apprentice
I'm not too experienced with the public transport system here sO I'm trying to find a ride to spadina. Is the ride to mississauga long?
Where exactly are you located? Mississauga is definitely a lot further if you're already in Toronto.

Usually, me and Zef alternate between holding smashfests, but lately school has been ****** both of us. I'll talk to him, see what our schedule looks like.

Most likely though, we can throw one on the weekend at his house, but I can't confirm that for sure. Let me talk to him later on MSN.

If you're interested in playing, just hit me up for directions. My cell is also 647 856 1687.

weon - X

Smash Ace
i moved from newmarket to toronto a bit less than a month ago, its quite the trip, at least 2 hours but i'd say its worth it.

hey chrono let us know when you're gonna play again i live really close

Byped

Smash Cadet
Hey, just got done smashing with chrnox (which was a lot of fun) and I'm still down for more smash tomorrow... I'm going to be heading back to the states on Saturday and Friday night looks booked so if sOmething happens tomorrow night or thurs let me know! If not, I'll catch you all in the summer :)

Ministry

Smash Ace
times are to unconfirmed for me, but we should host a tourny or something, toronto hasnt had one in a while.

i can help out if anyone needs, lets get something going end of april

Rikana

Smash Champion
Does anyone watch House M.D.? I just watched the latest episode and went 'omfg' in the end.

weon - X

Smash Ace
yo ryan\david\kyle or anyone that know about pokemon gsc

i got a haunter lvl 32 and it wants to learn confuse ray, the only problem is that its got 4 abilities that i use like mean look, curse, hypnosis and night shade. Should I give up learning it or replace one for confuse ray. since i don't know how good or bad it is

idea

Smash Master
well...imo confuse ray is better than all of those moves. but i dunno which one to delete. but...yeah, you should probably learn confuse ray.

uhh...if i were you i'd probably get rid of curse. ryan or david would know better but i don't know how long it'll be till they read this.

you could also get rid of night shade, but night shade is useful for leveling it up. it does damage = your level (so 32 right now).

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol you guys play pokemon so gay. Who cares about effect spells?

dat blastoise with thunderpunch, hydro pump, blizzard and surf. all offense bro get at me.

Rikana

Smash Champion
You gotta let me know your reaction after you finish that episode, sauc3. My jaw just dropped.

unknown522

Some guy
yo ryan\david\kyle or anyone that know about pokemon gsc

i got a haunter lvl 32 and it wants to learn confuse ray, the only problem is that its got 4 abilities that i use like mean look, curse, hypnosis and night shade. Should I give up learning it or replace one for confuse ray. since i don't know how good or bad it is
take out curse. It sucks *** with ghost pokemon.

Confuse ray is ok. Can be broken, but can suck at times. Luck of the draw.

hypnomiss is good for catching pokemon, and mean look is good for catching the legendary dogs (and nothing else).

idea

Smash Master
confuse ray + hypnosis is just kind of cheap 'cause even if they wake up they might hit themselves instead of attacking. confuse ray itself has 100% accuracy but once confused they have a 50% chance to hit themselves for some physical damage instead of whatever move they tried to use. also if they have high attack (and medium or worse defense) they'll take more damage from hitting themselves.

Windrose

Smash Lord
times are to unconfirmed for me, but we should host a tourny or something, toronto hasnt had one in a while.

i can help out if anyone needs, lets get something going end of april
I'm down for this too. I want to help improve the community by getting all those people that rarely show up to events to a huge upcoming tournament.

I don't particularly have much experience in melee tournament organizing but I do have a lot of event organizing experience from other video game tournaments and events in general. I know sanuzi or gichan usually do these big things but if there's anything I can do to help I'd love to contribute.

Windrose

Smash Lord
^Okay, I added you. let me know if you get the invite. I have the latest msn and it's really f-ed up especially when it comes to adding new contacts. sometimes it never works and like both people need to add each other or some crap.

^holy **** that post materialized before my eyes. i guess smashboards has instantaneous updates now?

furthermore:

http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83378

it's free.
Nooooo, it's during my exam time T_T.

There probably would've been lots of hot girls in cosplay.

Sample:
nvm... not sure how strict this forum is on pictures. there might be kids in here!!

idea

Smash Master
LOL mine too. i have an exam at 7:00 on sunday the 10th. but that event ends at 5:00 on sunday so i have time to bus to york afterward.

just give a link to the 'sample' then, and don't post the image itself.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Haha, it reminds me of a time when I was a kid and accidentally stumbled onto a site that merged dragon ball z with sailor moon...

Besides, all I did was a google image search for "sexy cosplay comic con"

o_o what exam do you have that day? @_@ I'd be studying the whole day cuz i'd probably procrastinate the exam to the last day!!

idea

Smash Master
filming literature. i'll probably just study the night before + print out stuff to read on the bus.

yesterday i came across a manga crossover between death note and hidamari sketch <_<

Rikana

Smash Champion
Brimley + Steeles. Text 647 771 0958. (if anyone else has my number, don't delete the old one. this is my second number)

Edit: so I finally got out of bed and notice its snowing quite a bit lol.

Top Bottom