• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
also what's this?:

"Today's Live Streams: [Melee] State of the Game with PEEF, Kage, Prog, and Conn0r
Thursday 7:00pm to Friday 3:00am"

don't wanna check cause i'm watching another stream already.
Ohhh **** they're doing that today?? Damnnn I was looking forward to this. Peef has a good idea going here.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Charles, I just txt you. Not sure if you received it. I can probably come around 1 to 4/5 tomorrow. Will you be available during those times? Is bernard gonna be there too?

Edit: oh wait. just read. youre going out to kyle's or something. well, lemme know if anything; txt is always best.

And bernard's nightwolf is2gud.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Well, now that weekend plans got changed... does anyone want to watch Thor tomorrow? XD

It apparently got really decent reviews, much higher than I expected....might be decent? Who knows...

Just to add to the basket of incentives...I will drive!~ ANNNDD

as ryan always says "I GOT COUPONS BRAH"

EDIT: unrelated revamp of justin bieber + slipknot song to help me feel better from all this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspPE9E1yGM

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Kyle, I might come. Spending some time with family this weekend anyways.

What time do doors open?

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
What time is James grabbing us Saturday morning?
i'm not sure. james hasn't confirmed a time yet. i'm prepared to wake up around 4am/5am tho lol. don't know when we're leaving guelph. i'd assume that whenever WE have to wake up though, you guys would have an hour buffer. maybe less, since we're not picking up kurtis anymore

Windrose

Smash Lord
You guys arent going to get a hotel room with the guys from mtl? Pay what, an extra 10 bucks for the night?
WHAT???? O_o More details! PM me or post here asap. Currently our plan is to just get a cheap motel for 85$ a night a split it with everyone in my car....what is this 10 bucks extra for the night deal you are talking about?

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yeah, I 've been communicating constantly with camilo, alan and my niagra friend on facebook. Hopefully things can pull togehter in the end....

KAGE What's the 10$ deal???

Divinokage

Smash Legend
If you payed attention, Tect posted really cheap rooms you guys can get. Like what 85$ the night, split in between 5 people or more? I mean you pay 15$ more than you normally would, I personally don't think it's that much of a big deal especially if people are looking forward to a good tournament. That 15$ you would of probably spent it on food anyways where you live lol. Windrose just look at the tournament thread, right now!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
someone stream the tourny in MTL

also, im going back to the bahamas tomorrow for the summer so i'll see all you guys in september or thereabouts

stay thirsty my friends.

Windrose

Smash Lord
You guys arent going to get a hotel room with the guys from mtl? Pay what, an extra 10 bucks for the night?
If you payed attention, Tect posted really cheap rooms you guys can get. Like what 85$ the night, split in between 5 people or more? I mean you pay 15$ more than you normally would, I personally don't think it's that much of a big deal especially if people are looking forward to a good tournament. That 15$ you would of probably spent it on food anyways where you live lol. Windrose just look at the tournament thread, right now!
Oh, I already knew about that. That was our plan already. I thought there was some other thing where it was 10$ in total when split with some deal that some other mtl people had already gotten or something. Nvm

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
someone stream the tourny in MTL

also, im going back to the bahamas tomorrow for the summer so i'll see all you guys in september or thereabouts

stay thirsty my friends.
see ya in the new year mate.

also, we're lookin at a melee tourny in st. marys late june or in july incase anyone is interested.
I know toronto is too far but I figured other people who are closer to us post here.

idea

Smash Master
bye mr. pobs

yeah charles and whoever else, you can start coming over now, if you didn't already see that i said anytime after 4:00. camilo, were you still gonna come here too?

hopefully you guys are still going...$85/5 = like $17 per night and it's so close to the venue. hey, it's exactly $17. yay i win

Windrose

Smash Lord
yeah, sure. did you have a time in mind charles, or should i just pick when you could arrive?

in that case camilo should come too. CAMILIOOO

anyone else wanted to come tomorrow? oh whatever, i'll stop asking, you guys know how to write messages on the internet.
umm...i dunno...i'm gonna arbitrarily say 4:00.
I'm gonna come now for a few hours, camilo might come too. See you soon.

Top Bottom