• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

JPOBS

Smash Hero
This trip to ottawa is like rocket science to you guys, jesus lol

I'm so going drinking (and jack is driving) SUP REVENGE

I am getting so mad at women as of late, I feel like I'm mere steps away from becoming a legit Peach main -_-.
wat is this...

heh i didn't think our car would have time. but if so...yeah i'll go too. actually i've never been to a bar. never had a real reason to.
..i don't even...

Windrose

Smash Lord
Well, I've been constantly communicating with folks in my car, tect via pm and various people in real life, via msn and text messaging regarding trip schedule and housing information.

I expected things to go slowly and unorganized based on previous experiences so I started planning quite awhile back but I can't get past this housing hurdle.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
lol i don't doubt you windrose i'm partly trolling. ppl can add me on msn too or fb

msn: anime_fan737 [at] msn [dot] com LOL it's an old email shush guys
i tried finding ppl on fb one time it was fail i don't know half your last names and i was too lazy to creep around mutual friends

also, what are some ideas for going out sat night? i'd like to have some fun too =D but i'll cut back on the drinking for the drive back

idea

Smash Master
what? it is. it was to help jack find me on facebook. i forget if he's added me or not.

stop asking if i'm high =P i just get quieter and laugh more, it's not very interesting.

Bing

Smash Master
lol Smash in a bar...

They could have Pizza And Wings Wednesday
Karaoke Thursday
And SMASHING SATURDAYS!

Oh well, that would be weird, some drunk old **** stumbling up going "heyyyeee, I wanna play" *8 seconds later* "You squrmmy little **** you beat me... lets take this outside and ill show you some real smash brothers!"

anyways, so is this Ottawa Tournament like really big or something? Cause it appears that the GTA's best are going, and that like Quebec is going so...

Im probably going to look like an idiot for asking but I want to know :)

idea

Smash Master
i dunno bing, it seems medium-sized. my guess for final attendance for melee is 60-70. not really basing that on anything :bee:

so...anyone coming tomorrow?
camilo wanted to, aAndy expressed interest too....

Rikana

Smash Champion
Anyone know another way to contact c3? We were suppose to have casuals today but his cell phone seems to be off and I don't know his address lol.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
I need someone to drive my car lol. My parents won't let me do the drive.

Ministry

Smash Ace
THEY WONT KNOW ITS YOU DRIVING ONCE U LEAVE LOL U GOTTA TROLL YOUR'E PARENTS.

on a serious note thats not good news to hear last minute.

everyone is bad at planning lolz.

i guess i have 5 free spots for housing...

idea

Smash Master
yeah...you really should ask them that right away when planning stuff =/

unless they said yes before and no all of a sudden, that'd be different.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmm well is anyone leaving from toronto in another car that would be willing to drive?

sauc3

Smash Lord
talked to ryan, i can drive your car pogogogogo...go (I have lots of long distance driving exp, you can tell ur rents), you'll just have to give me time to bus down there (to ryans),
we worked it out, someone from you car just needs to get to kyles to ride with james.
i work till 2, so earliest I can be is like, 4pm, we can leave right away if you guys want idc,

idea

Smash Master
yeah, sure. did you have a time in mind charles, or should i just pick when you could arrive?

in that case camilo should come too. CAMILIOOO

anyone else wanted to come tomorrow? oh whatever, i'll stop asking, you guys know how to write messages on the internet.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
james:
-me
-mike
-kyle
-kurtis --> charles?

pogogogogogogogo:
-bernard
-ryan
-unnamed bounty
-charles ---> kurtis

windrose:
-alan/andrew [one of them that is still going]
-camillo
-? --> niagara 1
-? --> niagara 2

edit: ask kurtis how to BS to parents. he gets away with "being in london" while actually being out of the country! haha

my parents only think i'm gonna be in the GTA for this weekend x)

edit 2: thanks kurtis for confrimations

idea

Smash Master
huh...well that sucks. hope they post in the further last minute that there actually is housing, or something. either way, spam that thread just in case.

kurtis: if you're driving for pogogo, does that mean you're also driving back? cause then, how are you gonna get drunk the night before...well, unless he doesn't mind you driving back later in the day, or he doesn't mind driving back himself. just something to think about.

edit: i'd like to take a minute to thank my parents for never refusing to let me travel anywhere. even after niagara that one time. lol

idea

Smash Master
also what's this?:

"Today's Live Streams: [Melee] State of the Game with PEEF, Kage, Prog, and Conn0r
Thursday 7:00pm to Friday 3:00am"

don't wanna check cause i'm watching another stream already.

Top Bottom