• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Santana

Smash Apprentice
32-bit programs will install to Program Files (x86) and 64-bit programs will install to regular Program Files. It won't change how the program runs though depending on what folder it is in.
Eh? I was misinformed then.

I had problems with CoD4 because it would keep saving my profiles to it's own folder in x86 when I specifically put them in Program Files. Caused a whole mess of stuff.

Couldn't hurt to stick 'em into x86 regardless.

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Hey, does anyone in toronto host regular smashfests? I'm downtown at U of T; anyone up for melee?

Also, if anyone is passing through toronto to get to the tourney in brampton on saturday, would you mind giving me a lift to and back? I can meet you anywhere near a subway station. I'll pitch in for gas :)

idea

Smash Master
not regular smashfests, but occasional ones, and people generally post about it in here when they're hosting something.

and sorry, don't know about any rides you could get. seems like we're always looking for more people with cars...

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
how many smashers have their g2-g's?
last I checked, i think it was about 2-3

so I'm just walking in right now. I'm at work right now so I cant really browse through 10 pages to find out if anythingis happening soon. so I'm gonna ask in hoping that I don't get ignored again.

is there anything happening any time soon?

Leek

Smash Cadet
I don't think there's enough car space for everyone to go to nightmare's tourney. Thinking of taking GO bus.... anyone wanna join me :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
There's a tournament in Brampton on March 20th, this Saturday.

I'm also not going to flop, and it's my first Melee tournament. I remember when I first joined, how much I used to flop on Melee tournaments/casuals.

I'm also going pure Samus.

You live in Mississauga right?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
yo so im like channel surfing right, and i get to this one channel which is got a documentary on a **** case, like i mean a legit **** case and ****, and all i could think about is this would make an awesome combo video intro lol NO CEILINGS 2 MOTHA ****AS WERE U ATTTT

idea

Smash Master
alright guys...just got back from an eb games. i checked two for copies of heart gold, but they were both out...more specifically, some kid in front of me got the last copy in the last eb games =P

but i DID find: two used, black gamecube controllers. they both felt like they were in pretty good condition through the bag, one even had pretty loose R/L triggers. not sure what to do with them yet, i'll probably just hold onto them, but if someone in the future needs a new controller i'll consider selling/lending them.

unknown522

Some guy
last I checked, i think it was about 2-3

so I'm just walking in right now. I'm at work right now so I cant really browse through 10 pages to find out if anythingis happening soon. so I'm gonna ask in hoping that I don't get ignored again.

yo matt, what up!!

I.B

Smash Lord
yo so im like channel surfing right, and i get to this one channel which is got a documentary on a **** case, like i mean a legit **** case and ****, and all i could think about is this would make an awesome combo video intro lol NO CEILINGS 2 MOTHA ****AS WERE U ATTTT
LMAO

alright guys...just got back from an eb games. i checked two for copies of heart gold, but they were both out...more specifically, some kid in front of me got the last copy in the last eb games =P
Alright, it's emulator time.

idea

Smash Master
probably doesn't work yet. i played platinum ages after it came out and it still had trouble with a few parts on my R4. plus i want to actually buy it, since i enjoyed platinum and will probably enjoy HG, so i owe nintendo some money for two good, full pokemon games =P

.Marik

is a social misfit
I recieved a $40 USB Key for my birthday, and Project 64 emulators didn't work. I lost it a while ago, but the one I lost before that cost around $20 dollars and I had a ton of Project 64 and ZSNES games downloaded onto it.

I miss Mario Party. =[

/redundantnostaligapost

idea

Smash Master
i already started and it works fine. although it only works at 50-90% speed on average.
that's not enough for me!

I recieved a $40 USB Key for my birthday, and Project 64 emulators didn't work. I lost it a while ago, but the one I lost before that cost around $20 dollars and I had a ton of Project 64 and ZSNES games downloaded onto it.

I miss Mario Party. =[

/redundantnostaligapost
you can get ones in the GBs for like $10-$20 now =P and there are some torrents with thousands of snes games you could get.

I.B

Smash Lord

I miss Mario Party. =[

/redundantnostaligapost
Hm.. Do you have a Wii? You should just Homebrew it and download any n64 wads you want onto it.

Also, Canada doin it big: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB7L1BIDELc

Sanu

Smash Champion
Right now my car is currently comprised of David, Bernard, Ryan and Mike... right? Or is David getting there by other means? I'm just wondering because Kai (BananaTrooper) is asking me for a drive and I kind of want to give him one.

Worst cast scenario is we stuff everyone into one car, it usually works =D

idea

Smash Master
pretty sure i asked earlier though, josh...pages ago iirc. yeah, i checked to be sure, top of page 1061 on however many posts per page i have >_<

keep in mind that i'm pretty skinny and can easily be squished besides banana troopers of any sort.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Normally I'd be okay with finding another means (because I like Brampton and would like to crash with them) but I kind of want to bring a TV so Steve (Pyro) doesn't get upset about him being like 1/3 of our setups and I also don't really want to spend more time traveling (or out of my house) than necessary, given the schoolwork I have on the go atm.

tl;dr I'm definitely not dropping that car spot if I can help it.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Right now my car is currently comprised of David, Bernard, Ryan and Mike... right? Or is David getting there by other means? I'm just wondering because Kai (BananaTrooper) is asking me for a drive and I kind of want to give him one.

Worst cast scenario is we stuff everyone into one car, it usually works =D
I can't go otherwise

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Marco's expressed interest in going, but it just looks like there are no spots. But he could drive 1-2 people with him if he were to go I think, can someone poke Nightmare about that?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Well as of right now, my car is David Bernard Ryan Mike with one extra spot for squishyness, so that leaves Kyle since he asked first. If Marco is going and has spots, this will help the ride issue significantly. Someone get in touch with him and lets see how this will all work out ^-^

I don't check these boards enough anymore it seems.

idea

Smash Master
Well as of right now, my car is David Bernard Ryan Mike with one extra spot for squishyness, so that leaves Kyle since he asked first. If Marco is going and has spots, this will help the ride issue significantly. Someone get in touch with him and lets see how this will all work out ^-^

I don't check these boards enough anymore it seems.
okay, thanks =)

idea

Smash Master
waffles uploaded some new videos with shiz and ss (not sure if they play each other or not; i mean a bunch with both). shiz vs. lovage was especially good/funny.

Top Bottom