• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
i don't even want to play this game =S

super metroid redesign is way easier than THIS. still way harder than normal super metroid though.

isn't that right, wife and husband?

<_<
>_>

idea

Smash Master
kyle, excited for event 52?
=) yup, but i don't think about it that often since it's still...a little over two weeks away. once it's down to about one week i'll be more excited. i don't get excited often =P that's not how i tend to enjoy things. meh.

more looking forward to your 2-day tourney, cause it's so much closer. that and it will include sleep.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
but the rest of us stayed up till 4am. Drove on the highway to go get McDs and chocolate milk, drove back and played SF for an hour. Went to bed at 6am. This was Charles, Sylar Ryan and I btw.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i sleep at 10 for school days.

anyways Kyle we must discuss our plan for doubles over MSN.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
plan? what plan?

kyle's going to rambo while stos jumps around doing bombs/arrows/nair. eventually there will be grab rest or bomb rest. if stos is attacked kyle has to help him and stay together because you both have blistering sped and have trouble helping each other. if you're link, avoid getting gimped.

plan finished.

keep puff alive by hitting her with bombs or rang when she's u-smashed by fox.

puff keep link alive the same way you always keep people alive.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
link's too slow to rambo so puff has to go first, basically, backed up by projectiles 'cuz she's not amazing at it either. but together it's okay.

you need teamwork though. the individual pieces aren't that good but it's working with the same principle as the marth/puff team with Massive Grab + Rest = Yayaz.

i'd also advise you two to stick together unless you know you can kill them on an edgeguard or something.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Well how about if we just unplug our oppnents controllers and **** them and then they lose and complain we say "no deshz" or "johnz" like oh my ****in' God.
*snap, snap snap*
"whateveeeeer!"

Top Bottom