• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I don't think there is going to be a fest guys. Marco wants limited people at his house, and its not open for negotiation.

To make up for this, I was planning on having you all over on Sunday. Turns out I have some family party to host here so we can't do it then.

My next plan would be to do it tomorrow. If i wanted to host you guys tomorrow, how many of you would actually show up?

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
Err Bernard if u do anything on Sunday, I can't make it. But if u have anything tomorow, maybe ill come for half the day or something, and saturday ill come for sure. =)

peterx

Smash Apprentice
lol peterx, no johns hhaha =).
btw, if u do come on saturday, u still owe prez $10 for the last smashturbation we went to, he paid for u remember? yea........bring it.
OOH YEA! I'll bring it, thanks for reminding me about it!

Oh btw I'll come tommorow if you do host anything

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
alright so...I'm not hosting anything more this week. Saturday isn't an option for anyone, and Sunday I'm busy.

Can anyone have me over tomorrow to smash? I need to get out of my house.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Well actually...

Pkm is still going to Marco's...but less than 5 people can go or something.

I wish we could all go. But apparantly this limit on people is being enforced.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so im guessing no smash plan.

oh well.

Carribana anyone XD

soo i play rockband.

i take on drums.

put it to hard.

fail.

Medium is where its at son.

stos is now Luke from Starwars

Sanu

Smash Champion
A message to the general smashboarding public:

Don't make Marco out to be the bad guy here. No one even asked him if he could be "used" as means for a smash venue; assuming things is never the best route. Sure, you won't get to see Jason, but at least respect Marco's decision considering that plans were made without even letting him know...

Smashboard... away!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
A message to the general smashboarding public:

Don't make Marco out to be the bad guy here. No one even asked him if he could be "used" as means for a smash venue; assuming things is never the best route. Sure, you won't get to see Jason, but at least respect Marco's decision considering that plans were made without even letting him know...

Smashboard... away!

How many times do I have to tell people, Marco DID know about these plans - he merely disliked the idea but didn't tell us until last minute.

Honestly, in the end he didn't even tell me, or mike, or ryan...he told people who weren't even planning on coming; like you and landy, then you guys post on the boards thinking we made random plans without letting him know.

This is the last time I'm going to say this. Now you stop making US look like the bad guys. Why would any of us randomly create a plan to go to Marco's without asking him? The whole point of us going was cleared by him, and the only reason we didn't was a combination of him not asking his mom+him not wanting us to smash there for the entire weekend.

In conclusion, he did know that we were going there, as I had asked him and tried to confirm with him. He simply refused to answer calls and msgs when the time was near.

Anyways, I'm done with this. People keep assuming we did something wrong. The fact of the matter is that we were cut off from information, and because of that we were misinformed for like 4 days.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Honestly, in the end he didn't even tell me, or mike, or ryan...he told people who weren't even planning on coming; like you and landy, then you guys post on the boards thinking we made random plans without letting him know.
Well, we are within reason to make those posts unless Marco is lying. Sorry if anything happened, but this is Marco and Marco's house and he didn't want people over, I think it is the right thing not to go over with so many people regardless if he knew prior to or not, but now he doesn't want people over so what are you going to do. :dizzy:

But I was thinking of coming if everyone else way, but I was actually getting my wisdom teeth taken out today (I actually did get them out this morning) and had no idea how I was going to be afterwards. So I didn't really want to make any plans.

Seems like it was ezpz no problem. I don't feel tired or **** like that, doesn't really hurt more than my natural pain tolerance (hardly even hurts, probably because of the meds anyway lolz). The only thing is that the freezing is the most annoying thing in the ****ing world. Not being able to feel your whole face, lips, tongue, teeth and crap kinda wasted my time, but feeling is almost back anyway.

How about we just say that everyone is the bad guy because being the bad guy is fun. Now let's all make a pencil disappear *sticks pencil on table somehow*

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I don't ever rant on the boards, unless I have a good enough reason. Its clear to me now why people stopped hosting these things. The random drama is ****ing annoying.

wilkins

Smash Apprentice
alright well since all of this has happened i have found out that i have the majority of the weekend off. I would like to know what is happening and where its happening so i can come over because i haven't seen anyone in the smash community for like 2 months now :S and the fact that I'm bored out of my skull. So yea any info on that would be great. Mike if u see this plz call me lol if u cant remember my number its 416-441-3925. If anyone else has any info on whats going on u can call me tonight as well. Thanks

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
How about we just say that everyone is the bad guy because being the bad guy is fun. Now let's all make a pencil disappear *sticks pencil on table somehow*
I call joker.

I don't ever rant on the boards, unless I have a good enough reason. Its clear to me now why people stopped hosting these things. The random drama is ****ing annoying.
Yeah man, drama is a *****.

obviously.
yoyoyo i went to the beach today and yfc dt were there.. okay girls ryan ford.

gogogo.

edit: im free weekend. anything happens tell me.

Top Bottom