• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

unknown522

Some guy
tmrw (**** bernard): stos and bernard are supposed to be coming over. whoever else wants to come is welcome.

tuesday: niko and bernard, and kyle (so far) are coming over. Whoever else wants to come again is welcome.

I posted my # and email already. Go find it, lol. Or post and tell me your coming

peterx

Smash Apprentice
xD I really need to change my tag, peterx just doesn't sound too threatening or interesting.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
We might transfer to Marco's house if his mom lets us. he's currently asking though. For all purposes smash is set for Ryan's at 1pm unless Marco tells me/us otherwise.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
hey guys is there any videos of bugs tournament? I've seen most of the top players there play but I wanna see how the random jiggs guy played

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
*eats more pizza after eating so much in bernys*

if you're a smasher, you like pizza.

Top Bottom